Stock markets continue to fall

Karlysymon

Superstar
I really don't care about the 'beast connection' but was the Dow in the red, a decade ago, right before the Lehman collapse?
Because the next crash is expected to be worldwide, some analysts anticipate a protracted war to distract the masses from but also provide one of many scapegoats for the imminent financial crash. Maybe the Hawaii "drill" wasn't a mistake afterall (your thermonuclear dream).

Helioform

Star
I really don't care about the 'beast connection' but was the Dow in the red, a decade ago, right before the Lehman collapse?
Because the next crash is expected to be worldwide, some analysts anticipate a protracted war to distract the masses from but also provide one of many scapegoats for the imminent financial crash. Maybe the Hawaii "drill" wasn't a mistake afterall (your thermonuclear dream).
The more I think about it and the more I believe that a real missile was shot down in Hawaii.

Helioform

Star
Really starting to look like this will be the year as "prophecized" by the 1988 edition of the Economist (for those who don't already know)

Some say the beast system will be a cryptocurrency combined with Universal Basic Income, installed after the crash. The US dollar is acting like in 1987...

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Why the Next Downturn “Will Not Look Like 2008”
"The next economic
downturn is going to be different, after nine years of scorched-earth monetary policies. “The biggest issue is that we talk about the economy as if it were one thing, but there are two economies. In order to look at it, we have to realize: don’t look at the averages because if you go below the averages, you see two economies. So I carved it into the top 40% and the bottom 60%.” “If you look at that bottom 60% of the economy: there is no employment growth, there is not the wealth effect, there are rising death rates…
There is a problem about that population in terms of its
income and its condition.” “We have social problems now, we have political tensions now. The reason we have populism now is because of that phenomenon."

Was there a report of a fireball?
Something could be up. But what?
Claim: Hawaii charter boat group witnessed explosion in sky on morning of false missile alert

ohhi9876

Veteran
ya it is controlled and shady - i was shocked it ended the day at -666 well ... 665.75 lol - i think THEY are signaling they/we are a step away from the beast system... let's say prayers for God to be with us :)

will be interesting to see how it goes this week - AND they have a way to pause the market drop if they want - and the did not on fri! wonder why

6th largest drop ever! 666 6th ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_daily_changes_in_the_Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
That alien disclosure might just come in handy after 6 months of panic and anger (bank-runs and bail-ins)

gcha8e

Rookie
Biggest drop in stock market history. The whole thing pretty much happened in the late afternoon. This is massive, and it is certainly engineered. Huge insider trading. What do they know. Some serious shit is about to hit the fan, could be war, something....... Or just the expected pull back from historic highs? Huge pendulum swing we have all been waiting for.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/investing/stock-market-today-dow-jones/index.html