Stephen Fry interviews Jair Bolsonaro

Etagloc

Superstar

the non-Brazilians can mind their own business..... who are people to evaluate this man when they don't even speak Portugese? I myself am not qualified.... looks to me llike the guy is standing up to Western imperialism and that's why the media hates him and you have people hating him without having any idea.... how many of those have even heard him talk? watch him stand up to this arrogant cultural imperialist

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

the non-Brazilians can mind their own business..... who are people to evaluate this man when they don't even speak Portugese? I myself am not qualified.... looks to me llike the guy is standing up to Western imperialism and that's why the media hates him and you have people hating him without having any idea.... how many of those have even heard him talk? watch him stand up to this arrogant cultural imperialist
Video does not play.......

Awoken2

Superstar
Meanwhile, maybe you may like to see this gem

How does sit with all you religious folk?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Steven is one of our home grown atheists. I have heard him on and off for years...

His conversation with God one day may not go as planned.
I've had similar thoughts to his. We were taken to church as kids, done all the praying and hymn singing. Doing what "good people do"...my Mum was dead by the time I was 5 and I was brought up by a vicious alcoholic of a Father who used beat me daily.... I found out years later that he was a Jehovas Witness and he wouldn't allow my Mum to have a vital surgical intervention that would have kept her alive a bit longer. Fortunately her family managed t to overule it and she stayed alive for a while longer.

This brute of a man who was my father was a religious man. I heard years later that on the night my Mum died he was sat in some pub with a woman on his knee.

He didn't understand the basic principles of right and wrong.

Can you now see why I don't care that much for religion?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I've had similar thoughts to his. We were taken to church as kids, done all the praying and hymn singing. Doing what "good people do"...my Mum was dead by the time I was 5 and I was brought up by a vicious alcoholic of a Father who used beat me daily.... I found out years later that he was a Jehovas Witness and he wouldn't allow my Mum to have a vital surgical intervention that would have kept her alive a bit longer. Fortunately her family managed t to overule it and she stayed alive for a while longer.

This brute of a man who was my father was a religious man. I heard years later that on the night my Mum died he was sat in some pub with a woman on his knee.

But you care deeply for what is right and decent. Your pain from the past can be utilized to help others. And I see you doing your part here to speak your mind and truth!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Of course.

Free will is a double edged sword. Given what you have been through I can see why you have come to feel you have little time for God.

Lol stand up to US imperialism he is so eager to work with US big business it’s not even funny and why all the western financial outlets are creaming themselves over him.

I get why you support an authoritarian misogynist religious fanatic though, as that is what you are. You might want to look into how he feels about Israel before you sing his praises tho.

Once again you prove yourself to be the most ignorant poster on this forum by a wide margin.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol stand up to US imperialism he is so eager to work with US big business it’s not even funny and why all the western financial outlets are creaming themselves over him.

I get why you support an authoritarian misogynist religious fanatic though, as that is what you are. You might want to look into how he feels about Israel before you sing his praises tho.

Once again you prove yourself to be the most ignorant poster on this forum by a wide margin.
It seemed like quite a stretch to refer to him as standing up against western imperialism. He strikes me as Duterte from the PI, except willing to sell out his countrymen at the drop of a dime whereas, flawed as he may be, Duterte seems to have genuine patriotism as his (albeit warped) guiding motivation........

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Etagloc

Superstar
It's not a stretch to say he's standing up to imperialism.You can see him clearly standing up to cultural imperialism in the video. Based on his popularity, I think many in Brazil must feel the same.

And sure he has some international allies but the left has its international allies too.

Etagloc

Superstar
My question to the liberals is: why are you against God?

And for those who ally with liberals but aren't godless- why ally with people who are against God?

The number one thing all peoples need is God. We can't passively ignore people being against God. The whole agenda of the liberals is to try to get rid of God from society. People shouldn't align with such people. There's some bad elements in the right but the issue above all issues is God. Liberalism is just religious apostasy translated to the political realm.

My question to the liberals is: why are you against God?

And for those who ally with liberals but aren't godless- why ally with people who are against God?

The number one thing all peoples need is God. We can't passively ignore people being against God. The whole agenda of the liberals is to try to get rid of God from society. People shouldn't align with such people. There's some bad elements in the right but the issue above all issues is God. Liberalism is just religious apostasy translated to the political realm.
Why do you think you speak for God, and why do you think Jair is a godly man? Either your view of God is wrong, your view of Bolsonaro is wrong or more likely both.

You are why people view Islam with fear and loathing.

Is this a Godly man, “Colgate”?

“ I would never r*pe you, because you do not deserve it … slut!”

To you it probably is, your hatred of women is well known so you guys are meant for each other, and you’ve never seen a dictator you don’t admire.

Last edited: