Starbucks "Racism"

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

This is about business and common sense, not racism. No restaurant or cafe wants people loitering. The main reason is tables and seating space (and homeless people God bless 'em) or even groups of teenagers just hanging out (until there's a fight). It's not that they aren't making any money, it's that they are losing money when tables are taken up by non-paying customers. Save money on all the bullsh*t and just put a "NO LOITERING" sign up like most businesses have. Donate that money they're wasting to a good cause. The gentlemen had a chance to either make a purchase or leave or get arrested so they got arrested. Entirely their choices. However, as you can see the crazy SJW's will use ANY pretense to cry racism even when racism has absolutely nothing to do with it. Just more crazy people bullsh*t. I mean f*ck being in the same ballpark. This isn't even in the same neighborhood. False equivalence. I'm thinking the screwed up food and water (not to mention pharmaceuticals) combined with media/social media have literally driven some of these people bat sh*t crazy...

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Yes I heard about this. I read that on some scheduled day they are going to shut down all the Starbucks and force the employees to take some sort of "anti-racism" training or something.

The fact is, idiots come in all colors. Good people also come in all colors. If someone acts like an idiot, they shouldn't get special permission just because of their race. And if someone is innocent, they shouldn't be mistreated because of their race.

I think things are happening which are calculated specifically to cause racial division. God doesn't judge us by our skin.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I think things are happening which are calculated specifically to cause racial division.
Yup. Gotta have a division to exploit if this is gonna be Israel writ large. Now you see why our cops are dressed like the IDF and carrying military hardware. People don't get it. How when you're trained by them well, of course, now you need some Palestinians to abuse and piss off so you can have riots and protests too. So now you see why all this needless overuse of force applied to people. Somebody has to be the Palestinians in this sad ass play. They started training our police depts. after 9/11 and then everything just got more militarized.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I think we should probably be giving Hotep Jesus his own spin-off show. The Hotep Jesus Punk The Social Power Hour. Has a nice ring to it...

Last edited:

TonyVanDam

Established
The only real villain in this Starbuck controversy is that the white female store manager who was a total [racist?!?] idiot. If nothing else, she should have been fired for wasting a 911 call due to her own lack of common sense.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I think the word racist should be banned globally, for one year, on penalty of death.
Philadelphia Starbucks Customer: Supposedly Racist Manager 'Is An SJW Feminist Of The Highest Order'
On Tuesday, Starbucks announced a national day of retraining for all of its employees in the wake of a supposedly racist incident: a Philadelphia store manager named Holly calling the police on two black men for allegedly loitering, after refusing them access to the restroom since they had not bought anything. Holly, the media claimed, was obviously acting out of racial intent.​
The same day as Starbucks’ announcement, a listener to my show emailed me from Philadelphia to talk about Holly. According to the listener, who regularly frequents the now-infamous Philadelphia Starbucks in question, “I don’t know what happened last week with the two guys. I wasn’t there. But I highly doubt that she saw the two men and decided to call the police based solely on the fact that they are black.”​
Why not? According to this patron, “From my observations and interactions with her, I was actually under the impression that Holly is an SJW feminist of the highest order. Once I even overheard her scorn a male barista for not using the proper neutral pronouns with somebody. That's why this whole situation is so shocking to me! Even though I did not agree with her and all the SJW pins that adorn her beanie, I think calling her a racist all over the news and doxing her name, address, phone, family, etc. is disgusting.”​
This patron explained that Holly “is not racist and doesn’t deserve what is happening to her here in Philly.” The patrons of the Starbucks are “both black and white, and I’ve personally seen Holly give the oh-so-coveted restroom code to both black and white people, patrons and non-patrons. I’ve seen her train both black and white staff members and she has been nothing but nice to everyone, and I’ve never witnessed any racist behavior.”​
The patron added, “I may not agree with the way she carries herself with the colorful hair and the hippie pins, but I can recognize when someone is doing their job well.”​
This customer also points out that if Holly were truly racist, she’d “have to be on the phone all day calling the cops on every other patron,” since Philadelphia is so heavily minority.​

Aero

Superstar
Idk what to say about this. I think that a lot of people call the cops for really stupid reasons. Like what we should be doing is talking about how much resources we are wasting. It's like everyone is sitting on the end of each side of the spectrum. Either they say too much to the cops, or nothing at all.

That's not good from a justice standpoint. American courthouses shouldn't be boiling cauldrons where people get turned into stew. But that's what they are. I'm being serious too. I could walk into any courthouse and just look around. It's like dinner is served, and that shit is messed up.

TonyVanDam

Established
I think the word racist should be banned globally, for one year, on penalty of death.

Philadelphia Starbucks Customer: Supposedly Racist Manager 'Is An SJW Feminist Of The Highest Order'

On Tuesday, Starbucks announced a national day of retraining for all of its employees in the wake of a supposedly racist incident: a Philadelphia store manager named Holly calling the police on two black men for allegedly loitering, after refusing them access to the restroom since they had not bought anything. Holly, the media claimed, was obviously acting out of racial intent.​

The same day as Starbucks’ announcement, a listener to my show emailed me from Philadelphia to talk about Holly. According to the listener, who regularly frequents the now-infamous Philadelphia Starbucks in question, “I don’t know what happened last week with the two guys. I wasn’t there. But I highly doubt that she saw the two men and decided to call the police based solely on the fact that they are black.”​

Why not? According to this patron, “From my observations and interactions with her, I was actually under the impression that Holly is an SJW feminist of the highest order. Once I even overheard her scorn a male barista for not using the proper neutral pronouns with somebody. That's why this whole situation is so shocking to me! Even though I did not agree with her and all the SJW pins that adorn her beanie, I think calling her a racist all over the news and doxing her name, address, phone, family, etc. is disgusting.”​

This patron explained that Holly “is not racist and doesn’t deserve what is happening to her here in Philly.” The patrons of the Starbucks are “both black and white, and I’ve personally seen Holly give the oh-so-coveted restroom code to both black and white people, patrons and non-patrons. I’ve seen her train both black and white staff members and she has been nothing but nice to everyone, and I’ve never witnessed any racist behavior.”​

The patron added, “I may not agree with the way she carries herself with the colorful hair and the hippie pins, but I can recognize when someone is doing their job well.”​

This customer also points out that if Holly were truly racist, she’d “have to be on the phone all day calling the cops on every other patron,” since Philadelphia is so heavily minority.​

Some white feminists can be racist and/or colorist too. So do not be fooled, even if they are SJWs.

yannick

Veteran
Star Bucks Racism​

buck
bʌk

noun

1. the male of some horned animals, especially the fallow deer, roe deer, reindeer, and antelopes.
2. another term for vaulting horse.

verb

1. (of a horse) to perform a buck. "he's got to get his head down to buck"
2. oppose or resist (something oppressive or inevitable). "the shares bucked the market trend"

synonyms: resist, oppose, contradict, defy, fight (against), go against, kick against

"it takes guts to buck the system"

adjective

US military slang

lowest of a particular rank. "a buck private"

People keep saying they're trying to keep white and black people or races divided when there has NEVER been a time in recorded American history where these races were united. You cant divide something that isnt and has never been united. They actually want the opposite. The goal is to unite everybody not divide. The better way to put it is all these things are distractions from the Federal Reserve and the allegation that our money is backed by nothing. If protests are to start anywhere, that would seem to be the place.

As far as the story, if you dont want to pay I dont see why you'd Insist on staying to the point of getting arrested. Doesnt make sense to me which is why I think these guys did this for attention. With that said the question isnt about evaluating each situation that pops up on youtube or the news to determine if its "racist" or not. Its a question of does racism exist or does it not exist? If it does, then it doesnt matter what videos come up that dont fit the claims in said video. If it doesn't then there's that divide again because plenty of people believe it does

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The main purpose of a "business" is establishing a conducive place and atmosphere in which to do said business. Despite the accommodations, the main concern is being there to conduct business. Hence the phrases, "You have no business here" and "No Loitering." Face it. These guys didn't need a Starbucks. They proved that themselves. They needed a library. You can hang out there for free all day long no worries...

1524177217437.png1524177287936.png

Last edited:

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
This case also was in the norwegian newspapers. A friend of mine was telling me how upset it made him, he said it was making his blood boil, He hates injustice and his heart is in the right place, but he falls so easily for such "news" and it really does alter his mood. I just stared at him a bit puzzled. Then I asked where he read this case. It was in the most popular tabloid newspaper in this country, and it is awful. I laughed merrily and said that it is the least trustworthy media outlet in the whole country, he then calmed himself a bit and laughed with me. He knows how messed up the media is, but he still lets himself be caught by it...
It is so obvious for me that there is an agenda behind the whole thing, or atleast the whole outrage for it is. Black folks should have pride and not stoop for the whole victim mentality that the democratic party and social justice warriors are seducing them with, they will not get anything of true value from taking this "fruit".

polymoog

Superstar
The only real villain in this Starbuck controversy is that the white female store manager who was a total [racist?!?] idiot. If nothing else, she should have been fired for wasting a 911 call due to her own lack of common sense.
ive read that she identified as a black woman at the time, so she couldnt be racist.
ill identify as a black man and get that free cup o` joe tomorrow.

rainerann

Star
I don't know, removing people for loitering seems like an everyday thing in a city. I don't know where these people are coming from that are calling this racist, but where I live, rules regarding loitering are enforced because there are a lot of homeless people around who try to use the bathroom and try to ask people for money where there are businesses because they can't just try to go knocking on people's doors to use someone's bathroom or ask for money. It just seems like one of those things that can blow out of proportion when it becomes national because so many places in this country don't have that same experience and have probably never seen many examples of loitering.

Although, it seems like a lot of local people are agreeing with this, which is weird to me as well. It seems like Philidelphia would be a place where you would have to enforce loitering laws because the size of the population increases the likelihood that this is something you would have to do. More people equals more loitering. I don't know why, but it does.

Lonk

Established
So why are they boycotting Starbucks for something one employee did? Idiots.

Aero

Superstar
I've seen plenty of loitering. I've been the loiterer that was asked to leave plenty of times. But nobody ever called the cops, and I wasn't humiliated over it. That shit isn't ok. We talk about normalizing abuse so much, but hey let's just keep letting the cops do it to us! That makes no sense.

It's not really my fault that society can't figure out how to shelter and feed the homeless people. Or how to stop driving people crazy. What I'm saying is I shouldn't have to walk around at risk because the developed world is full of idiots. It's not just how the world is, it's how we have made it. And we can change it, if we stop being such wussies.