Standing up to the new religion of “Wokeism”

Nikōn

Veteran
Two more highly relevant videos that may blow your mind in a 'black pill' kind of way:

Alanantic

Star
Wokists are mostly atheists, so to try to give their empty lives some meaning "social justice" is their wacky religion in the hope that the universe will like them.
Not a chance..:)

Atheists live no more full or empty than yours. You see them as poor lost souls. They see you as clinging to your teddybear God for comfort and living in denial. I can't tell who's correct!

Nikōn

Veteran
I don't think anyone reasonable wants to stay in the French Revolution, yet Atheists and Liberals generally tend to see universal truth in this (whether they realize their error or not) 18th century dungheap.
It is not the Conservative Theists who are the Regressive Reactionaries, they are the sensible adults having to deal with totalitarian children.

Alanantic

Star
I'm about halfway thru that video and It's struck a spark in me. Recently, Stoicism is making much sense and Philosophy needs to be given equal treatment with the Spiritual. It fills the gap between Earth & Heaven.

Nikōn

Veteran
I'm about halfway thru that video and It's struck a spark in me. Recently, Stoicism is making much sense and Philosophy needs to be given equal treatment with the Spiritual. It fills the gap between Earth & Heaven.
I find it fascinating the way that both Stoicism and Taoism have been pumped into pop culture since the 70s.

Alanantic

Star
I find it fascinating the way that both Stoicism and Taoism have been pumped into pop culture since the 70s.
They're fresh ideas meant to replace the old stagnant ones. Ken Wilber talks about "post-modernism". In the 50s, we saw a future with flying cars and jetpacks, undersea by rail, etc. The reality is so much different. Technology isn't going to save us like we thought it would. The technical state of the art is now focused on Hollywood & SpaceX, well, that's what the media tells us. Anything considered spiritual is never mentioned, yet I feel we're on a fool's errand until we do.

Nikōn

Veteran
Technology isn't going to save us like we thought it would. The technical state of the art is now focused on Hollywood & SpaceX, well, that's what the media tells us. Anything considered spiritual is never mentioned, yet I feel we're on a fool's errand until we do.
At least we have something to agree on there.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
North Face - Summer of Pride Advertisement

0:59.
i am RUNNING out to the store right now to pick up my new drag queen north face tent. it has a new feature-- you can take the long zipper and shove it back up so no one sees it and you can pretend it doesnt exist. the tent only comes in rainbow, of course. gender pronouns sold seperately.

Lurking009

Veteran
Orange Man Bad

As a woman, I can't even describe how beyond tiresome this is. A lot of women, like me, have been quietly out there successfully doing their thing without whining, preaching, expecting entitlements or making everything about our gender. I've worked with women who purposefully look for every possible way to get offended by the slightest of comments, and off they run to HR. What they don't get and don't care about: THIS BRINGS DOWN THE REST OF US. Truly strong confident women don't need to destroy and humiliate men to get ahead. Instead, we work beside them as equals.

My experience: The women who brag the loudest about how 'fierce and independent' they are typically are the first to fold and lean on their gender as an excuse for their failure. They are at heart the weakest of women who can't compete in the real world.

Last edited: