Standing up to the new religion of “Wokeism”

It denies the existence of objectivity and facts, that’s just laying out the facts. How do libs even cope lol. I guess they don’t they’re all emotional wrecks
Just because you say it and keep repeating it doesn't make it true.

I've asked many times and you fail to answer, because you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about.

What objectivity and facts does CRT deny ? Even @Red Sky at Morning ADMITTED that CRT is correct in its assertions. You are still running around in circles putting on your stupid clown show.

Yes I'm aware of all your Nazi talking points.

Yes critical theory was developed in the Frankfurt school. That also doesn't discredit it.

and no the Frankfurt school has not taken over the West, that is where your Nazi conspiracy theory is just complete nonsense.

you are an absolute tool. You sound like those nutjobs on Fox News who think anything opposing Trump is communism.
It’s discredited because it’s a political agenda, not a fact. True from the outset, basically stated by the creators
Just because you say it and keep repeating it doesn't make it true.

I've asked many times and you fail to answer, because you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about.

What objectivity and facts does CRT deny ? Even @Red Sky at Morning ADMITTED that CRT is correct in its assertions. You are still running around in circles putting on your stupid clown show.
it denies the existence of facts. It says everything is subjective, dependent on the perceiver. It’s the basis of the theory. It’s not correct in its assertions at all.

lol seeing you have your aneurism while posting makes me even wonder why you’re here
THATS A...CONSPIRACY :mad: ...DENIER:mad:...SUPREMACIST:mad:...TOOL:mad:...FOX NEWS:mad:

why don’t you find other retarded commies to hang out with

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hold your horse @vancityeagle - I think that black lives matter while rejecting the BLM movement. In the same way, I think most people can see that some races have had an historical advantage when compared to others but I reject the CRT movement completely.

This looks like an interesting book on how critical race theory is a lie for those interested. I guess one of the points they make is that because Asian’s and Jews outperform whites financially in America, apparently a white supremacist nation, crt will lead to accusations of cheating towards them. And we know it’s true that asians are turned away from universities to try to get the racial make ups that crt HR departments want

from Wikipedia
Law professors Daniel A. Farber and Suzanna Sherry argue that critical race theory lacks supporting evidence, relies on an implausible belief that reality is socially constructed, rejects evidence in favor of storytelling, rejects truth and merit as expressions of political dominance, and rejects the rule of law.[17]Farber and Sherry additionally posit that the anti-meritocratic tenets in critical race theory, critical feminism, and critical legal studies may unintentionally lead to antisemitic and anti-Asian implications.[60][61] In particular, they suggest that the success of Jews and Asians within what critical race theorists argue is a structurally unfair system may lend itself to allegations of cheating, advantage-taking, or other such claims.

saki

Star
'You earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color': Affluent Dallas residents receive BLM letter urging them not to send their kids to Ivy League schools so black students can get a spot instead
  • Dallas Justice Now (DJN) is calling on white allies to 'make sacrifices' and sign its 'college pledge' not to send their children to top schools
  • The pledge commits to instead leaving spots open for students from ethnic minorities 'who were denied access to these institutions for hundreds of years'
  • It asks the recipient to check one of the two boxes: 'I am a racist hypocrite' or 'I agree' to the pledge
  • The group said it sent the pledge out to the '95 percent white Highland Park and University Park neighborhoods' and will announce publicly who hasn't signed it
  • Data from the US Census Bureau shows 88% of residents in University Park are white and 91% in Highland Park with both areas among the richest in the state
...snip...

It goes on to call out the white Democrats who stand with the Black Lives Matter movement, saying now is the time for them to 'step up' and make the area 'more just.'

'However, it is also our understanding that you are a Democrat and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, which makes you one of our white allies and puts you in a position to help correct these cruel injustices,' it reads.
'We need you to step up and back up your words with action and truly sacrifice to make our segregated city more just.'

A woman called Jamila posted a video on the group's Facebook page this month describing it as a 'nonprofit advocacy group'
The pledge asks the recipient to check one of two boxes: 'I am a racist hypocrite' or 'I agree' to the pledge.

1627399102312.png
Highland Park and University Park are among the richest areas in the state. The average house price stood at $1.3 million in University Park and $1.5 million in Highland Park between 2015 and 2019. Pictured a villa in Highland Park

Drifter

Veteran
'You earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color': Affluent Dallas residents receive BLM letter urging them not to send their kids to Ivy League schools so black students can get a spot instead
  • Dallas Justice Now (DJN) is calling on white allies to 'make sacrifices' and sign its 'college pledge' not to send their children to top schools
  • The pledge commits to instead leaving spots open for students from ethnic minorities 'who were denied access to these institutions for hundreds of years'
  • It asks the recipient to check one of the two boxes: 'I am a racist hypocrite' or 'I agree' to the pledge
  • The group said it sent the pledge out to the '95 percent white Highland Park and University Park neighborhoods' and will announce publicly who hasn't signed it
  • Data from the US Census Bureau shows 88% of residents in University Park are white and 91% in Highland Park with both areas among the richest in the state
...snip...

It goes on to call out the white Democrats who stand with the Black Lives Matter movement, saying now is the time for them to 'step up' and make the area 'more just.'

'However, it is also our understanding that you are a Democrat and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, which makes you one of our white allies and puts you in a position to help correct these cruel injustices,' it reads.
'We need you to step up and back up your words with action and truly sacrifice to make our segregated city more just.'

A woman called Jamila posted a video on the group's Facebook page this month describing it as a 'nonprofit advocacy group'
The pledge asks the recipient to check one of two boxes: 'I am a racist hypocrite' or 'I agree' to the pledge.

View attachment 59243
Highland Park and University Park are among the richest areas in the state. The average house price stood at $1.3 million in University Park and $1.5 million in Highland Park between 2015 and 2019. Pictured a villa in Highland Park
I find it funny how the most angry people demanding reparations were usually born long after the abolition of slavery.

polymoog

Superstar
Utah Teacher Leah Kinyon Makes Controversial Remarks to Students While in Class

4:18.

2 days ago, chemistry teacher Leah Kinyon spoke about Covid vaccines, former President Donald Trump and the intelligence of students' parents in a video recorded by one of her students.

Today, the Alpine School District sacked her.

That argument that "wokeism" in the OP could be applied to literally any ideology. And while as a Christian anarchist, I'd absolutely love to dismantle capitalism on the grounds that it's a religion forced upon me... It's not a religion. And neither is "wokeish". Or CRT. And like... I wish the conservative critique over CRT would be bigger that "I'm white and it makes me feel uncomfortable".

I mean, there's valid critiques; it's focused so much on the white-black racial spectrum of race that if often excludes other marginalized people, that it focused almost exclusively on race as a source of oppression ignoring class, gender, and sexual orientation... Of course, most conservative folks don't want to bring that up since I guess it would mean they still have to question the status quo.

Maes17

Superstar
I found this short piece very insightful. We have the same thing here in the UK and I have had enough of it. Time to cut through the fog and call out the Emperor for being naked!!!

Woke is just the new term for politically correct. The thing is now that the young kids 10 or so years ago grew up indoctrinated into the culture, now that they are adults and know how to use the tech to spread it.

It’s not a shock tbh. Once you go back and actually piece it together

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Great video:

I think this gives a clear explanation of a Christian conception of body, soul and spirit…

“I am a spirit that has a soul and lives in a body”

When you ask many people who they are, they look to their mind, will and emotions as their “truest self”, but Romans 6, 7 and 8 go deeper.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think you'll like how the video I had linked above, gets into the correlation between Gnosticism, Wokeism (LGBT within that), Transhumanism and related topics, and how fundamentally wrong it is and what it's end result will be.
I watched it - I was interested in how confused people get over the question of what or who the “self” actually is. I know a good many Christians who have a completely unbiblical understanding of this (as I did for many years).

TokiEl

Superstar
I watched it - I was interested in how confused people get over the question of what or who the “self” actually is. I know a good many Christians who have a completely unbiblical understanding of this (as I did for many years).
Also a lot of people are confused about who God actually is.

Now that is probably natural when they are confused about who the self is.

If you are confused about your own self... how can you not be confused about God ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Can i recommend communicating with Jesus Christ ?

This pope said that is dangerous company... but can i recommend Jesus Christ ?
Wise words!

Jeremiah 9:23-24
King James Version

23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A new book on my Christmas list from the Babylon Bee…

Are you ready to GET WOKE?

If you're ready to start your journey and "be better", you need The Babylon Bee Guide To Wokeness.

Here's what some random people we found on the internet are saying:

"Until I read the Babylon Bee Guide to Wokeness, I had no sympathy for headless treesexual elves who ride unicycles. But I woke up to their existence and realize both my privilege and how utterly insane wokeness is. 5 stars, mostly because of the pictures."
—Erick Erickson, host of the appropriately titled Erick Erickson Show

"Finally, a book that can make us all exactly the same! How great it will be when no one has a different opinion?! The Babylon Bee has finally written a humor book making fun of those who are humorless. Hilarious on so many levels."
—Glenn Beck, chalkboard connoisseur, cries a lot

"The Babylon Bee is by far the funniest outlet in America. And their new book is the funniest new book in America."
—Ben Shapiro, life insurance salesman, married to a doctor

"If you’re looking to laugh your a** off while the Bee slays the Left’s sacred cows, look no further! Satire always beats idiocy, and this book annihilates the woke shibboleths of the modern age.”
—Sen. Ted Cruz, Cancun enthusiast, possible serial killer

"When you consider our culture today, you either have to laugh uproariously or repeatedly smack yourself in the forehead with a hatchet. This book will make you laugh uproariously and costs about the same as a decent hatchet. So your call."
—Andrew Klavan, Master of the Multiverse, bald guy

"The Bee is the funniest site on social media next to my stuff and this book hits wokeness with a truthful comedy sledgehammer right between its pronouns. This book is flat-out hilarious and sadly true. But enough about the Bee, check my site for tour dates."
— Larry the Cable Guy, man who identifies as a tow truck

"At times the woke crowd does and says things that make me think, 'Surely this is satire.' Unfortunately, it isn’t. The woke/anti-racist movement has now gone so far that satirizing them has become difficult. Thankfully, the Babylon Bee is so adept at satire that they are able to pull it off even in this treacherous territory. With mockery that rivals that of Elijah before the prophets of Baal, this book takes on the pernicious ideology eating away at the core of all we hold dear and exposes its most ridiculous tenets, all while reminding the reader that sometimes, we just need to laugh; even if it's just to keep from crying.”
—Voddie Baucham, Jr., Dean of the School of Divinity at the African Christian University, author of the national bestseller Fault Lines, owner of epic beard

"It's very rare that the written word makes me laugh, but The Babylon Bee Guide To Wokeness had me laughing all the way through!"
—JP Sears, deranged thought criminal with long red hair

"This is the satirical skewering of wokeness the world needed. The cultural commentary is razor-precise, unrelentingly funny, and air-clearing. In the spirit of Luther, Lewis, and other eminently cancellable cisgender patriarchalist oppressors whose names we shall soon biomechanically erase from our minds, The Babylon Bee Guide to Wokenesstells the truth and mocks the devil.
—Dr. Owen Strachan, started a seminary in a strip mall