Standing up to the new religion of “Wokeism”

Wigi

Veteran
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers"
2 Timothy 4:3

Obviously there is a woke audience and woke teachers making money with the market of victimhood but it's also true that there are opportunists using aversion towards wokeism to push an agenda and spread their destructive views. Be careful when all of a sudden you have people saying this is just wokeness the issue and every solution against it is welcomed as if no evil could come from the other side.

Anyways I think it's just end-times so people hates each others because the love of many is becoming cold and all ideologies that comes or are yet to come are conceived by the prince of this world and his minions to foster divisions among men.

"For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another."
Titus 3:3

Wokeism is a cult, ultranationalism is also one and both are motivated by ressentment and hatred toward one another.

Ultimately I don't think I have to 'fight back' because Jesus already triumph of the world.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers"
2 Timothy 4:3

Obviously there is a woke audience and woke teachers making money with the market of victimhood but it's also true that there are opportunists using aversion towards wokeism to push an agenda and spread their destructive views. Be careful when all of a sudden you have people saying this is just wokeness the issue and every solution against it is welcomed as if no evil could come from the other side.

Anyways I think it's just end-times so people hates each others because the love of many is becoming cold and all ideologies that comes or are yet to come are conceived by the prince of this world and his minions to foster divisions among men.

"For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another."
Titus 3:3

Wokeism is a cult, ultranationalism is also one and both are motivated by ressentment and hatred toward one another.

Ultimately I don't think I have to 'fight back' because Jesus already triumph of the world.
Good point - perhaps I will change the name of the thread to “standing up”...

Tidal

Star
Wokists are mostly atheists, so to try to give their empty lives some meaning "social justice" is their wacky religion in the hope that the universe will like them.
Not a chance..:)

polymoog

Superstar
School Board Meeting in Virginia Erupts in Chaos over Policy to Protect Transgender Students

2:09.

At least two parents were arrested for trespassing and nearly 300 residents were forced to leave a school board meeting in Loudoun County, Virginia after it erupted in chaos over a proposed policy to protect transgender students.

The meeting was set to discuss a proposed policy 8040 which is a transgender protection right for students. Many residents opposed the policy.

polymoog

Superstar
Pennsbury School Board Screams to Parents Opposed to Critical Race Theory - "You're Done!"

7:01.
NO discussion of CRT is permitted. none!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Pennsbury School Board Screams to Parents Opposed to Critical Race Theory - "You're Done!"

Is it just me or do left leaning woke types lack the ability to have a reasoned conversation, refuse to examine presuppositions etc?

I had to smile at this one…

FDE36051-2C18-43DA-9495-CB84B88596CB.jpeg

Lurking009

Veteran

Absolutely despicable. I don't believe anyone should just roll over and allow CRT to take hold, esp. in schools. I hope those men follow through with their lawsuits.

I envision a scenario coming soon where parents by the droves pull their kids out of public schools, and then the government outlaws homeschooling to force them back into the system. This is how they operate.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Why is CRT so bad? I've read some articles but they are more about the drama.

The comments from one of the articles linked are pretty troublesome, though.

753chris
"When do these CRT anti god and jesus scumbags start catching bullets , they are poisoning the children in every way. It is way past time for words , STOP THEM NOW."

TheIlluminEddie
"I hope his children tie him to a fence and allow the town to ram their vehicles into his power tripping psychotic body until there's no snotty attitude left."

Lord_Impaler777
"someone should go in with a machine gun.empty the clip on that tyrant then tell him..now you're done"

MSullivan
"The entire educational system has been corrupted from top to bottom by power-hungry abusive anti-American control freaks. WE NEED A PURGE."

frankenpope
"violence is the only option now we tried every other option! it's not the radical left it's the Jews sick agenda and religion!"

I'd rather have wokeism than whatever these psychopaths are for.

Lurking009

Veteran
Why is CRT so bad? I've read some articles but they are more about the drama.

The comments from one of the articles linked are pretty troublesome, though.

753chris
"When do these CRT anti god and jesus scumbags start catching bullets , they are poisoning the children in every way. It is way past time for words , STOP THEM NOW."

TheIlluminEddie
"I hope his children tie him to a fence and allow the town to ram their vehicles into his power tripping psychotic body until there's no snotty attitude left."

Lord_Impaler777
"someone should go in with a machine gun.empty the clip on that tyrant then tell him..now you're done"

MSullivan
"The entire educational system has been corrupted from top to bottom by power-hungry abusive anti-American control freaks. WE NEED A PURGE."

frankenpope
"violence is the only option now we tried every other option! it's not the radical left it's the Jews sick agenda and religion!"

I'd rather have wokeism than whatever these psychopaths are for.
Pointing out evil on one side doesn't erase or justify the evil on the other side. Enjoy your wokeness.

Aero

Superstar
Pointing out evil on one side doesn't erase or justify the evil on the other side. Enjoy your wokeness.
You didn't answer my question, a big shock BTW.

How is Critical Race Theory evil? The false equivalence you are creating is mind-boggling. Put down the right-wing propaganda and use your own brain.

Lurking009

Veteran
You didn't answer my question, a big shock BTW. How is Critical Race Theory evil? The false equivalence you are creating is mind-boggling. Put down the right-wing propaganda and use your own brain.

"What does critical race theory look like in practice? Last year, I authored a series of reports focused on critical race theory in the federal government. The FBI was holding workshops on intersectionality theory. The Department of Homeland Security was telling white employees they were committing “microinequities” and had been “socialized into oppressor roles.” The Treasury Department held a training session telling staff members that “virtually all white people contribute to racism” and that they must convert “everyone in the federal government” to the ideology of “antiracism.” And the Sandia National Laboratories, which designs America’s nuclear arsenal, sent white male executives to a three-day reeducation camp, where they were told that “white male culture” was analogous to the “KKK,” “white supremacists,” and “mass killings.” The executives were then forced to renounce their “white male privilege” and write letters of apology to fictitious women and people of color.

This year, I produced another series of reports focused on critical race theory in education. In Cupertino, California, an elementary school forced first-graders to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, and rank themselves according to their “power and privilege.” In Springfield, Missouri, a middle school forced teachers to locate themselves on an “oppression matrix,” based on the idea that straight, white, English-speaking, Christian males are members of the oppressor class and must atone for their privilege and “covert white supremacy.” In Philadelphia, an elementary school forced fifth-graders to celebrate “Black communism” and simulate a Black Power rally to free 1960s radical Angela Davis from prison, where she had once been held on charges of murder. And in Seattle, the school district told white teachers that they are guilty of “spirit murder” against black children and must “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgement of [their] thieved inheritance.”

CRT in practice and application is evil and insane. If you can't figure out why, there's nothing I can say to help you understand.

Aero

Superstar

"What does critical race theory look like in practice? Last year, I authored a series of reports focused on critical race theory in the federal government. The FBI was holding workshops on intersectionality theory. The Department of Homeland Security was telling white employees they were committing “microinequities” and had been “socialized into oppressor roles.” The Treasury Department held a training session telling staff members that “virtually all white people contribute to racism” and that they must convert “everyone in the federal government” to the ideology of “antiracism.” And the Sandia National Laboratories, which designs America’s nuclear arsenal, sent white male executives to a three-day reeducation camp, where they were told that “white male culture” was analogous to the “KKK,” “white supremacists,” and “mass killings.” The executives were then forced to renounce their “white male privilege” and write letters of apology to fictitious women and people of color.

This year, I produced another series of reports focused on critical race theory in education. In Cupertino, California, an elementary school forced first-graders to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, and rank themselves according to their “power and privilege.” In Springfield, Missouri, a middle school forced teachers to locate themselves on an “oppression matrix,” based on the idea that straight, white, English-speaking, Christian males are members of the oppressor class and must atone for their privilege and “covert white supremacy.” In Philadelphia, an elementary school forced fifth-graders to celebrate “Black communism” and simulate a Black Power rally to free 1960s radical Angela Davis from prison, where she had once been held on charges of murder. And in Seattle, the school district told white teachers that they are guilty of “spirit murder” against black children and must “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgement of [their] thieved inheritance.”

CRT in practice and application is evil and insane. If you can't figure out why, there's nothing I can say to help you understand.
Literally, none of those things listed sound evil. Definitely not as evil as threatening to shoot people, or start a purge. More importantly, there have always been forms of education and training that lean heavily into sociology. But somehow it wasn't till CRT gained some steam that teaching about social constructs is now cover for a Marxist revolution. LMAO.

CRT in schools or on the job would make up like .00001% of the total education or training curriculum. In other words, we are still going to have plenty of "whitesplaining" going on. So the idea we are being threatened by a Marxist revolution is the biggest bunch of BS I've read in a while. It's also the same painfully obvious right-wing dog whistle we see constantly.

The author and I'm assuming people like you, want to paint a rosy picture of America. It's a picture that is far more inaccurate than anything critical race theorists can conjure. "Whitesplaining" is why our roads, bridges, and buildings are literally crumbling with us in or on them. Crime and guns are everywhere, and courts and governing bodies are corrupt as hell.

"Our lies are better than their lies" is essentially what the here argument is. Except telling someone America is amazing, go walk down that crumbling bridge seems a lot more damaging than telling someone they have been an oppressor. That's all icing on the cake to the full-on jumping to conclusions fallacy. You know, because anything that isn't whitesplained is clearly Marxism.

My conclusion is more simple, and 100% more logical. CRT is not going to change the world. But you go grab your pitchfork, you little puppy dog you.

polymoog

Superstar
Is it just me or do left leaning woke types lack the ability to have a reasoned conversation, refuse to examine presuppositions etc?
their main argument is centered on emotion and feelings. a reasoned discussion would expose that. secondly, the woke types have learned a warped idea of history which they refuse to challenge.