Standing up to the new religion of “Wokeism”

Dalit

Star
South Park is anti-woke and predictive programming. Seems a lot like The Simpsons for being prescient.

Lyfe

Star
Wokeism is basically doctrines of demons. It's all from the same well of spiritual corruption that mystery Babylon will defile the world with. The watchers war to corrupt mankind!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The pervasive “Woke” mentality is also fulfilling Bible prophecy…

Matthew 24:10-12 - King James Version

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

offended
/əˈfɛndɪd/

adjective
  1. resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult."he sounded rather offended"

Last edited:

Padre_Neo

Rookie
I find it interesting that “wokeism” was essentially hijacked by the left, being “awake” initially meant not believing the 9/11 narrative, bohemian grove conspiracy etc. its Interesting to see how they split the collective with left and right I don’t remember those ever being an issue in conspiracy circles but would argue as usual the left have now redefined what it is to be woke, essentially constructing a new narrative on what constitutes what is to aspired to line of thought And what is to be demonised just through programmed associations I.e. anti vax= far right…

I don’t recall left wing politics coming into 9/11 conspiracy or right wing it was simply a matter of right and wrong not virtue signalling against there own government

very clever indeed

I don’t recall left wing politics coming into 9/11 conspiracy or right wing it was simply a matter of right and wrong not virtue signalling against there own government
Sadly, just more tactics of divide and conquer. It should be out what's right and wrong, not right and left. It's horrible how people have been split up over these politics. It seemed to get so much heavier as of 2015.

I also agree that the term "woke" meant something so much different once upon a time.

Queer Theory, one of the philosophical ideological strains between the Woke Rainbow Cult moment. This video is great: