Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

So Boris Johnson, Angelina Jolie, U2, Nancy pedosi, Jill biden and now Justin Trudeau have gone to Kiev to talk to zelenasky, for photo ops, to play a concert at a railway station.

Does anyone else recall the rich, world leaders and their spouses taking trips to active war zones, - that have the threat of nuclear war hanging over them - doing this during other wars?

Something just doesn't add up

So Boris Johnson, Angelina Jolie, U2, Nancy pedosi, Jill biden and now Justin Trudeau have gone to Kiev to talk to zelenasky, for photo ops, to play a concert at a railway station.

Does anyone else recall the rich, world leaders and their spouses taking trips to active war zones, - that have the threat of nuclear war hanging over them - doing this during other wars?

They are using the full force of social media and mindless celebrity culture to push imperialism.

It's truly disgusting. We are in an age where wars can be sold to the public using these means.

I remember one of the very first mass social media outrage campaigns which used emotions to drum up war support.

Anybody remember Kony 2012 ?

They used the accusation of alleged child soldiers and slavery to demonize an obscure African warlord whose crimes where nowhere near the horrific death toll of the Ugandan government he opposed. The Ugandan government of course backed by the US and CIA.

Ultimately nothing became of Kony 2012 , buT it was a clear dry run of a social media "outrage operation" used to create hatred of a so called "dictator/warlord/new Hitler"

The amount of online outrage Kony 2012 created was unsurpassed at that time, and it was a clear blueprint for conflicts we see today where the West wants to control the narrative.

The problem is that people do not read history or understand world conflicts and geo-politics. Social media can fill that void.

PeninsulaDweller

Established
When will Ukrainians realize THEIR leaders are using them for their own selfish reasons. Their leaders are forcing them to die and have their cities destroyed

Not for freedom
Not for democracy
Not to fight authoritarianism

But simply for the right to be a US puppet state in a proxy war.

People are dying because the US wants to use Ukrainians as fodder to weaken Russia.

Is it worth it ?

Those scenario has literally played itself out over and over again for decades.

Like read a fricking book, learn some history. How people in the digital age 2022 do not know about the duplicity, manipulativeness, deceptiveness, and outright lies of the US empire, how they always paint themselves as the good guys and throw around the "dictator" "killing his people" label to push their imperialist agenda. It's old and not fooling any true student of history.
I do not always see eye to eye with you, vancityeagle, but dammit if this is not one hundred percent spot on. So very true.

I have a hunch we are going to see this situation repeat itself in South Ossetia, a part of Georgia that wants to secede and join Russia and that has seen violence for the best part of the last two decades.

The US rules the world. I am European and anyone who doesn't see how the European Union is a puppet of the Americans is just blind. Now Ukraine (well, their leadership and the people behind them) are fighting for the privilege of being a puppet too. It is a sad state of affairs. Their geographical location and their history make it so it's hard for them not to be a puppet at some point in the future again, though, as they are literally in between the EU to the West and Russia to the East.

As @vancityeagle said, it is true these celebrities, filthy rich world leaders are using human subconscious power to materialize their goals. It is always mind befor matter.

These filthy rich celebrities are going to Ukreign for photo-ops, so that their followers (i.e. gullible Gaia inhabitants) end up providing them (i.e. celebrities) with their gullible subconscious power which will help materialize nefarious goals. MIND BEFORE MATTER!

That is exactly how they play with Global Human Being's collective energy.
i.e. make gullible Gaia inhabitants demonize Russia and victimize Ukreign. (that too after forcing the mRNA myocarditis inducing jabs in them same gullible Gaia inhabitants).

The more people get aware of the exact modus operandi of these demonic individuals, world leaders, et. al., the less global subconscious power they will be able to have or feast on. Simple math.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I do not always see eye to eye with you, vancityeagle, but dammit if this is not one hundred percent spot on. So very true.

I have a hunch we are going to see this situation repeat itself in South Ossetia, a part of Georgia that wants to secede and join Russia and that has seen violence for the best part of the last two decades.

The US rules the world. I am European and anyone who doesn't see how the European Union is a puppet of the Americans is just blind. Now Ukraine (well, their leadership and the people behind them) are fighting for the privilege of being a puppet too. It is a sad state of affairs. Their geographical location and their history make it so it's hard for them not to be a puppet at some point in the future again, though, as they are literally in between the EU to the West and Russia to the East.
Yes, South Ossetia was in the news some years back but now that you’ve brought it up, an interesting bit that people may have forgotten about is that Saakashvili, the ex-PRESIDENT of Georgia went on to become GOVERNOR of a region in Ukraine! It was crazy how the whole thing happened and it was even more suspicious after the events of 2014.

(CNN 2015)

Clown wars of the clown world order.

"... so long as they remain in conflict they prop one another up, like three sheaves of corn... In our own day they are not fighting against one another at all. The war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects, and the object of the war is ... to keep the structure of society intact." -1984

femaletrouble

Rookie
I do not claim to be a genius but on the other hand I was smart enough to not get vaccinated with poisonous fake vaccines so I think that qualifies me to question the latest scam the MSM and crooked politicians are perpetrating. First of all our country is run by liars and thieves that have vested dishonest interests in Ukraine. These are the same people who tried to kill us with poisonous fake vaccines. Now the Evil Ones have this new scam and it is called Stand With Ukraine. And just like I said to fake poisonous vaccines I say no thank you to Stand With Ukraine.
Word up. The Nazis had corporations on their side too

redqueen

Superstar

Ya have to ask Yourself
if this is the peoples that support
Ukraine then is it really the Good
side in this narrative

Saying big monuments are too much
as she has a huge monument behind her
of course hers is interactive isnt most of
her so called art installations,I wonder if it
consumes the energies of the Peoples that
interact with it and feed into it those memories
she mentioned focusing energy on a crystal which
do have qualities to them that can be used for Good/bad
depending who's hands they are in and the intentions they
used them for

real funny to hear zelensky talking about
not making the same mistakes that were
made in the past

that is all tptb are doing repeating history so
they get back in control of Us and everything
just as they were the last soft reset they did
too many waking up and Seeing this World
for what it is and not too many want to go along
with tptbs plans

Ya have to ask Yourself
if this is the peoples that support
Ukraine then is it really the Good
side in this narrative

Saying big monuments are too much
as she has a huge monument behind her
of course hers is interactive isnt most of
her so called art installations,I wonder if it
consumes the energies of the Peoples that
interact with it and feed into it those memories
she mentioned focusing energy on a crystal which
do have qualities to them that can be used for Good/bad
depending who's hands they are in and the intentions they
used them for

real funny to hear zelensky talking about
not making the same mistakes that were
made in the past

that is all tptb are doing repeating history so
they get back in control of Us and everything
just as they were the last soft reset they did
too many waking up and Seeing this World
for what it is and not too many want to go along
with tptbs plans
Any side that evil witch is on is the wrong one. Same side as Nancy Pelosi, Biden, Kerry. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Let's face facts and that is the fools who Stand With Ukraine are the same fools who got vaccinated. You can't talk sense into them because of MSM mind rot. These are the same fools who blame Russia for our high gas and food prices and inflation. Their minds have atrophied and no longer capable of rational thinking. The enemy is Washington DC. They are causing all our problems and for one reason and that is to profit off your misery. So anyone who Stands With Ukraine please also go stand in line for the next vaccination and the subsequent booster shots too.

redqueen

Superstar
I Understand what Your saying
Lizard King I get so frustrated/angry
at times myself but then I remember
We cant blame those still asleep that are
putting trust into tptb only because
they haven't Seen/Heard anything that
Woke them Yet

We were all sleeping at one time
and I Know I regret so much now that
I'm Awake that I did because of the Trust/Faith
I had in the system We are apart of
Getting my Children detaniccav is a big one

We have to stay patient and just keep trying to
show/speak the Truth as eventually it will stick
Pray/Ask that Our Light helps to Wake them before
it's too late

nodnoc

Rookie
So CNN said the Ukrainian soldiers burn the bodies of the dead instead of sending them home. Warning- the video is graphic, I’m not sure if it’s already on the thread but seeing this solidified my position. I want my government to stop sending money and weapons to contribute to this. They’re using our money to fund these nazis and look what they’re doing with it. I don’t agree with Russia invading Ukraine, but the only videos I’ve seen of atrocities is Azov murdering POW

So CNN said the Ukrainian soldiers burn the bodies of the dead instead of sending them home. Warning- the video is graphic, I’m not sure if it’s already on the thread but seeing this solidified my position. I want my government to stop sending money and weapons to contribute to this. They’re using our money to fund these nazis and look what they’re doing with it. I don’t agree with Russia invading Ukraine, but the only videos I’ve seen of atrocities is Azov murdering POW
Even the new York times and CNN telling the truth now? I'm shocked.

I Understand what Your saying
Lizard King I get so frustrated/angry
at times myself but then I remember
We cant blame those still asleep that are
putting trust into tptb only because
they haven't Seen/Heard anything that
Woke them Yet

We were all sleeping at one time
and I Know I regret so much now that
I'm Awake that I did because of the Trust/Faith
I had in the system We are apart of
Getting my Children detaniccav is a big one

We have to stay patient and just keep trying to
show/speak the Truth as eventually it will stick
Pray/Ask that Our Light helps to Wake them before
it's too late
You are such a compassionate person and make me feel better sometimes.