Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

Vmort

Star
The US is almost $30 Trillion in debt yet they have money to dump onto weapons manufacturers for Ukraine? War is the one thing that unites our politicians like nothing else. All for a corrupt POS puppet state and a fake war against Russia and China. I like the US people but the MIC is the most despicable entity in the world.

Ukraine ruled by HIVITES. They gave nothing to Ukraine. Claire Walker Cali Shai Trixie this showed at her twitter what really happened in these HIVITE wars.

[Removed pictures of gore]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kith

Established
No one here is supporting murderers. None of us trust the Russian government either. Of course there’s going to be disagreements but everyone on this site just wants to know the truth behind what’s really going on in our world. The Azov battalion, while not all members, do have neo nazi elements. I can’t imagine what you’re going through, but remember no government really cares for their people. It’s the nature of power
i don't believe them, but i also don't see any nazis there, don't know why people say this. this is a russian lie so they can justify their crimes. you may not know but our sbu records their telefone conversations. they say how they were sent to Ukraine to kill nazis, but they didn't see them. they only saw people who lived their own lives until they came. some of them say that they want to shoot children. others write on their social media that they're gonna kill everyone. but i don't think anyone translates this

Kith

Established
Kith, I’m sorry but I believe that your country is being used in a proxy war between the US and Russia. Our country (US) has been fighting Russia since they were the Soviet Union by funding rebels and establishing puppet governments in other countries and using them to fight them so they didn’t get their hands dirty. This isn’t a suspicion or a conspiracy theory, this is a fact and just how they operate. I know you love your country but if you did some research into the CIA and US history you would see that what everyone here is telling you is true. I know it’s hard to believe but it is what it is. Try to keep an open mind and don’t look at information provided to you by mainstream sources who have long been bought and paid for by the powers that be
well you know us and russia relationship through history and i know russia and ukraine relationship. they've always said that ukraine is a part of russia. people here don't even speak russian/ukrainian so they don't have an access to all the information. like that part of a speech about donbas children. it was a russian lie, they just used one sentence without context, but that wasn't the point of the speech. and a french woman made a looong video using this sentence. there are many examlpes like this one. people here pot russian news, but why are they real? they've been lying for decades and there are proofs from military intelligence of different countries. i can see more than you do, there are much more information than people post there. i see there only scandalous posts made by russians, but not the information from independent sources

nodnoc

Rookie
well you know us and russia relationship through history and i know russia and ukraine relationship. they've always said that ukraine is a part of russia. people here don't even speak russian/ukrainian so they don't have an access to all the information. like that part of a speech about donbas children. it was a russian lie, they just used one sentence without context, but that wasn't the point of the speech. and a french woman made a looong video using this sentence. there are many examlpes like this one. people here pot russian news, but why are they real? they've been lying for decades and there are proofs from military intelligence of different countries. i can see more than you do, there are much more information than people post there. i see there only scandalous posts made by russians, but not the information from independent sources
Are you posting news from independent sources? You’re just parroting what the western media has been saying, and are pretty much just posting from an emotional place. I get it, I’m not in your situation. But you’re being manipulated by western media, they’re exploiting your love for your country. Is there Russian disinformation? Of course, ibut the Biden administration also admitted to spreading propaganda in order to confuse Russia. Who do you trust? The sooner you realize that BOTH sides are trying to manipulate the public for their own selfish gains the better off you’ll be, and maybe you can have a real conversation about things. Maybe instead of calling us all disinformation agents you could post what you consider to be independent sources?

Last edited:

nodnoc

Rookie
Are you posting news from independent sources? You’re just parroting what the western media has been saying, and are pretty much just posting from an emotional place. I get it, I’m not in your situation. But you’re being manipulated by western media, they’re exploiting your love for your country. Is there Russian disinformation? Of course, but the Biden administration also admitted to spreading propaganda in order to confuse Russia. The sooner you realize that BOTH sides are trying to manipulate the public for their own selfish gains the better off you’ll be, and maybe you can have a real conversation about things
And yeah, I may know US/ Russian relationship from history. If you actually looked into the CIA like I suggested you would see that the CIA admitted to using other nations to fight Russia. An ex-CIA chief just admitted it’s a proxy war between US and Russia, in the mainstream media no less. I’m sorry, we are all pawns to our respective governments, US, Russia, and Ukraine alike. Maybe come back to this forum when you’re ready to accept this. Until then, stop insinuating we are all disinformation agents, while you literally parrot propaganda prepared by my country’s criminal, fascist, intelligence agency. (See? My country has nazis too :p)

Last edited:

nodnoc

Rookie
Before you call me a Russian Agent, you should know, I don’t agree with aggression of any kind. But I also dont agree with my government spending billions of OUR tax dollars to fund a war. I never have. We have people dying of starvation, violence, and addiction in our own country and we can’t even help them. Why should it be our responsibility to give Ukraine money that we need for our own vulnerable citizens? I feel
for you and the Ukrainian people, I truly can’t imagine what it would be like in your shoes and hope you stay safe, but America has no business being the world policeman if we can’t even get our own house in order: I’m sorry that the West is using you guys as a human shield to do the dirty work for them. Governments of ALL countries consider the normal people like us expendable

Last edited:

Kith

Established
Are you posting news from independent sources? You’re just parroting what the western media has been saying, and are pretty much just posting from an emotional place. I get it, I’m not in your situation. But you’re being manipulated by western media, they’re exploiting your love for your country. Is there Russian disinformation? Of course, ibut the Biden administration also admitted to spreading propaganda in order to confuse Russia. Who do you trust? The sooner you realize that BOTH sides are trying to manipulate the public for their own selfish gains the better off you’ll be, and maybe you can have a real conversation about things. Maybe instead of calling us all disinformation agents you could post what you consider to be independent sources?
actually i don't listen to western media and never did. how come that everything here is from russian news? and how can this information be real if they are invaders. they were lying that they wouldn't attack while their soldiers were standing on our borders. how can i believe the aggressor country? i live here and i know what's going on, people here see what's happening. i see lies of my country and have many reasons to hate our authorities. british and us military intelligence have proofs of their crimes, but they impudently deny it
i'll see what posts will be there. if i know smth about it, i'll write

nodnoc

Rookie
actually i don't listen to western media and never did. how come that everything here is from russian news? and how can this information be real if they are invaders. they were lying that they wouldn't attack while their soldiers were standing on our borders. how can i believe the aggressor country? i live here and i know what's going on, people here see what's happening. i see lies of my country and have many reasons to hate our authorities. british and us military intelligence have proofs of their crimes, but they impudently deny it
i'll see what posts will be there. if i know smth about it, i'll write
Everything here isn’t from Russian news. You mentioned US and UK intelligence having proof of their crimes. These are the SAME agencies that lied about WMD in Iraq to justify imperialist wars in the Middle East. The SAME agencies that conducted MK Ultra on their own citizens and agents and tried to hide it. THEY LIE FOR A LIVING. Forgive us if we don’t buy everything they say, they don’t have the best track record. No doubt the Russian government is committing crimes, so are ours, we are being lied to and fed propaganda from ALL SIDES. Like I said, I don’t support aggression from any country. War isn’t about the people, it’s a power struggle between criminal governments and we the people are PAWNS. I sincerely hope you and yours are safe and make it through whole and independent. But you have to realize that your government, my government, the Russian government, and all governments do not care about their people. They hate us and want us to kill each other so they can have more room on the planet. Stay safe, and be aware of what the real agenda is. We the people are all on the same side

Let Pelosi Biden Kerry send their own 33billion. They can afford to after all the money they have stolen from USA citizens. They want to send money to protect Ukraine borders but not a dime for our own southern border which is where the real war is and where our military should be.

Last edited:

Kith

Established
Everything here isn’t from Russian news. You mentioned US and UK intelligence having proof of their crimes. These are the SAME agencies that lied about WMD in Iraq to justify imperialist wars in the Middle East. The SAME agencies that conducted MK Ultra on their own citizens and agents and tried to hide it. THEY LIE FOR A LIVING. Forgive us if we don’t buy everything they say, they don’t have the best track record. No doubt the Russian government is committing crimes, so are ours, we are being lied to and fed propaganda from ALL SIDES. Like I said, I don’t support aggression from any country. War isn’t about the people, it’s a power struggle between criminal governments and we the people are PAWNS. I sincerely hope you and yours are safe and make it through whole and independent. But you have to realize that your government, my government, the Russian government, and all governments do not care about their people. They hate us and want us to kill each other so they can have more room on the planet. Stay safe, and be aware of what the real agenda is. We the people are all on the same side
They have pictures from satellite as a proof. Not directly from their news, but the information is from there. That's what I saw. I didn't want to read everything, sorry, there's too much information.
They want to kill our people. They said it themselves. They think they are better and we don't deserve to live. And not just soldiers say this, common citizens also say this. Doesn't it make them Nazis? I think it does. In my country there are also betrayers. That's because of them russia could hit our railroads etc. And they hit a mall in the capital, saying there were soldiers. But there were workers and civilians. Another lie
I just say what I know, I wouldn't write here my thoughts or what someone told me without proof. I don't want people to be mislead.

What kith going to tell us next? To get vaccinated? One thing is for sure is that Zelensky is killing more Ukrainian people than covid. They probably still forcing people to get fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines just in case war doesn't kill them the vaccine will. Meanwhile Hunter Biden still smoking crack in the white house along with his father.

nodnoc

Rookie
What kith going to tell us next? To get vaccinated? One thing is for sure is that Zelensky is killing more Ukrainian people than covid. They probably still forcing people to get fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines just in case war doesn't kill them the vaccine will. Meanwhile Hunter Biden still smoking crack in the white house along with his father.
I think Daddy Biden needs to balance out his crack use at least. He smokes too much- he wants to start WW3. Doesn’t smoke enough- he doesn’t even know where he is XD

Kith

Established
I don't tell you to do anything. Why zelenskyi? You have proof? That's russia that came to our land and started killing people

Kith

Established
About vaccination. How is that in your countries? In my country unvaccinated people were fired. And after that those people couldn't find a job, cause everyone was looking for vaccinated people. So many people bought fake certificates

DanFresh

Rookie
Youre an idiot sitting your ass behind a computer...meanwhile 60 ppl died yesterday due to russian bombing a school...
Just sit this one out. Youre not smart, youre a fucking idiot

nodnoc

Rookie
About vaccination. How is that in your countries? In my country unvaccinated people were fired. And after that those people couldn't find a job, cause everyone was looking for vaccinated people. So many people bought fake certificates
In the US it’s different state by state. I’m not sure about other states but in Arizona wheee I am currently vaccine mandates are banned so employers can’t force people to get vaccinated. It may be different for health care workers, I’m not entirely sure

When will Ukrainians realize THEIR leaders are using them for their own selfish reasons. Their leaders are forcing them to die and have their cities destroyed

Not for freedom
Not for democracy
Not to fight authoritarianism

But simply for the right to be a US puppet state in a proxy war.

People are dying because the US wants to use Ukrainians as fodder to weaken Russia.

Is it worth it ?

Those scenario has literally played itself out over and over again for decades.

Like read a fricking book, learn some history. How people in the digital age 2022 do not know about the duplicity, manipulativeness, deceptiveness, and outright lies of the US empire, how they always paint themselves as the good guys and throw around the "dictator" "killing his people" label to push their imperialist agenda. It's old and not fooling any true student of history.