Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

redqueen

Superstar
As I already said Kith
both sides lie why is it Ya
think Your government is above
lying to its Peoples and have Ya watched
a movie lately there is actors/tresses and many
props/equipments and effects they can use to
make it look like anything they want it to look like

Again I'm sorry Ya do not See
hopefully one day Ya will
I do believe if Ya can just for a moment
consider the idea that what all governments
not just Yours can do to their Peoples Ya
would understand more of what is happening
in this World today and just how long it's been
in motion by the evils that occupy this World
and those unseen to Us as it's been decades
if not millennia

However until Your ready to try looking
from a different perspective other than
the one Your currently viewing the situation
and World from and when Ya are ready to
accept the facts that not everything
Ya See/hear in msm is Truth

I cannot offer anything that
Ya will not See as an attack on Ya/the Peoples
and the country of Ukraine or misconstrue what
it is im trying to purvey to Ya

I will keep Y'all in my Thought/Hearts and Prayers

Kith

Established
How do you choose what is true and what is not? Maybe you
They voted to be independent. Why should the Ukrainian government shell them with artillery and ban them from speaking Russian?
That was illegal. That's violation. If they want to live in russia, just go to russia. Ukraine didn't shell them. And many people had to move to Ukrainian territory, not russian because of all these. No one banned them from speaking russian. Who told you that? There are still russian schools in Ukraine and many people still speak russian

How do you choose what is true and what is not? Maybe you

That was illegal. That's violation. If they want to live in russia, just go to russia. Ukraine didn't shell them. And many people had to move to Ukrainian territory, not russian because of all these. No one banned them from speaking russian. Who told you that? There are still russian schools in Ukraine and many people still speak russian
Ukraine did shell them. They didn’t want to join Russia, they wanted to be independent

Fact is our government media has been lying about the ukraine. They have made up massacres that didn’t happen or were false flags. So it raises alarm bells. My opinion, the neoliberal war agenda didn’t want Russia building a pipeline to Europe, they wanted their own from their newly conquered Syrian territory of the golan heights to sell has to Europe. So they provoked Russia to invade the Ukraine by the constant shelling of the Donbas and expansion of NATO. And the puppet president they put in place there was happy to oblige

DavidSon

Star
Ukraine didn't shell them.
Dude you can't sit here and lie like you're on facebook. :D Or are you that misinformed? Since 2015 the Minsk Agreements have never been met. There's been PERPETUAL attacks the last 8 years.

Now I would say both sides, Ukraine and the separatists, are guilty of breaking the treaty. Donetsk and Luhansk refuse to recognize the post- Yanukovych government and have been demanding self governance, while Ukraine has not ceased attacking them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements

Kith

Established
Ukraine did shell them. They didn’t want to join Russia, they wanted to be independent
How do you know? You were there? Saw who shelled? There were russian people. What were they doing there?
Independent? no There were russian currency, symbols etc.
I can tell you people speak russian and there are russian schools. But it shouldn't be like this

Kith

Established
Dude you can't sit here and lie like you're on facebook. :D Or are you that misinformed? Since 2015 the Minsk Agreements have never been met. There's been PERPETUAL attacks the last 8 years.

Now I would say both sides, Ukraine and the separatists, are guilty of breaking the treaty. Donetsk and Luhansk refuse to recognize the post- Yanukovych government and have been demanding self governance, while Ukraine has not ceased attacking them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements
Why isn't this you who is lying? I see you are well informed. Where do you get this info? From news? How can you be sure it's true?
Minsk agreements were made for russia to stop bombing eastern regions. But hey didn't

DavidSon

Star
They voted to be independent. Why should the Ukrainian government shell them with artillery and ban them from speaking Russian?
Their quest for independence raises some interesting questions that I was just talking about with my brother. There's currently hundreds of states attempting to seek recognition within the UN- Palestine and Tibet are two better known peoples, a similar conflict is happening between the Tigray in Ethiopia. What are the conditions that allow you to just insist you're independent? I understand no country wants to give up territory, taxes, etc. and why the world community accepts the laws we do. Without rules we could all claim sovereignty- which is not necessarily a bad thing but it would be chaotic.

That said, I think if anyone has a pressing claim to autonomy it's the Donbass territory. Maybe after the dust settles they will finally be recognized as an autonomous region.

Kith

Established
Their quest for independence raises some interesting questions that I was just talking about with my brother. There's currently hundreds of states attempting to seek recognition within the UN- Palestine and Tibet are two better known peoples, a similar conflict is happening between the Tigray in Ethiopia. What are the conditions that allow you to just insist you're independent? I understand no country wants to give up territory, taxes, etc. and why the world community accepts the laws we do. Without rules we could all claim sovereignty- which is not necessarily a bad thing but it would be chaotic.

That said, I think if anyone has a pressing claim to autonomy it's the Donbass territory. Maybe after the dust settles they will finally be recognized as an autonomous region.
They were ruled by russia and russian puppets, russia paid them salaries and pensions. that not what independence looks like. Some shitty people even got two pensions both russian and Ukrainian.

How do you know? You were there? Saw who shelled? There were russian people. What were they doing there?
Independent? no There were russian currency, symbols etc.
I can tell you people speak russian and there are russian schools. But it shouldn't be like this
I’ve even seen travel bloggers in Ukraine showing the buildings the Ukrainian government was shelling over the past several years. If you don’t think that was happening then I don’t know what to tell you

I communicate with ukrainians and they are all anti-russian. Cause how can they not be if russian soldiers came our country and murder people
And I guess you so conveniently wish to ignore the fact that Porsheneko, in 2013, demanded and gloated from a podium that
"East UKreignian population will continously live in cellars because we (central and west UKreign) will bomb them to bits. Their children will live in cellars, not even see the light of the day, whereas ours (west and central ukreign) will go to kindergarten and playschool, et cetera."

By
French Journalist #AnneLaurelBonnel

Kindly spare us your gaslighting, propoganda and half truth.

IMG_20220415_093331_047.jpg
IMG_20220415_093336_231.jpg
IMG_20220415_093344_260.jpgIMG_20220415_093351_655.jpgIMG_20220415_093348_132.jpgIMG_20220415_093340_836.jpgIMG_20220415_093306_559.jpg

Ви зберігаєте свого антихриста, Ваала і Молеха, поклоняючись новому світовому порядку, побудові кращого (666) правління і вбиваєте себе відповідно до керівних принципів Джорджії

ти найбільш бажаний

не скаржись людству, коли ви, всі любителі нового світового порядку, гинете наліво і направо або змушені отримати знак звіра

Last edited:
They were ruled by russia and russian puppets, russia paid them salaries and pensions. that not what independence looks like. Some shitty people even got two pensions both russian and Ukrainian.
Yeah. So true.

So that gives Porsheneko and Zelenskyy (even more) the right to bomb them to bits! Isn't it?

#HoldOnASec

"Shitty people"!!

Haha. Says a lot about you as an individual. You got too much hatred and disgust trapped within you mate/toots! May God bless you, help you.

Well that is interesting, if a people are oppressed by a government, Palestine and Tibet being good examples along with the Donbas, and they vote to succeed, well they should be allowed. The other option is basically tyranny, unless they make serious negotiations with those people. In Canada ther was the October crisis where Trudeau senior brought out the military because Quebec wanted to succeed and years later they had a vote that came out 49% in favour, so no succession. But if the majority of a region wants to leave the government, that government must’ve messed up something pretty bad. The American civil war is another example and it took some tyranny from Lincoln to stop that succession. But if a territory has no identification with the government that rules them and are suffering harm from them, succession is an option, so is joining another country as I believe Crimea voted to join russia

Kith

Established
I’ve even seen travel bloggers in Ukraine showing the buildings the Ukrainian government was shelling over the past several years. If you don’t think that was happening then I don’t know what to tell you
How was they showing that? There were and are traitors that say bullshit. One of them was a woman that said that russia is good, that was all Ukraine. But she evacuated to Poland. They sent her out

Kith

Established
And I guess you so conveniently wish to ignore the fact that Porsheneko, in 2013, demanded and gloated from a podium that
"East UKreignian population will continously live in cellars because we (central and west UKreign) will bomb them to bits. Their children will live in cellars, not even see the light of the day, whereas ours (west and central ukreign) will go to kindergarten and playschool, et cetera."

By
French Journalist #AnneLaurelBonnel

Kindly spare us your gaslighting, propoganda and half truth.

Ви зберігаєте свого антихриста, Ваала і Молеха, поклоняючись новому світовому порядку, побудові кращого (666) правління і вбиваєте себе відповідно до керівних принципів Джорджії

ти найбільш бажаний

не скаржись людству, коли ви, всі любителі нового світового порядку, гинете наліво і направо або змушені отримати знак звіра
That's ripped out of the context. Have you heard the full speech and what he was talking about? There's the full video and english translation in the comments. You should watch or read the full video, cause this phrase is nothing without context. He was talking about people that evacuated to Ukraine and how thankful they were, people said that they didn't know when russia can start shelling and they were scared. But now they are safe. And that those people who speak russian, they are also ukrainians and patriots
And again the first video starts with this cropped speech. People don't even know what's he's talking about and blame him. That's how propaganda works.
Those girls are robbers. And that's what people did to them, not soldiers. And they they called the police. You don't even know what happened and judge

Kith

Established
Yeah. So true.

So that gives Porsheneko and Zelenskyy (even more) the right to bomb them to bits! Isn't it?

#HoldOnASec

"Shitty people"!!

Haha. Says a lot about you as an individual. You got too much hatred and disgust trapped within you mate/toots! May God bless you, help you.
They didn't bomb anyone. You didn't see it. Only some stupid videos
And what gives the right to russia now to bomb the whole country, use forbidden missiles and chemical weapons?
Aren't they shitty? If they didn't want to live in Ukraine, why take its money? If you're an independent republic
All of you are talking about God, but at the same time keep supporting murderers and spreading fake news and propaganda

A Freeman

Superstar
This has already been posted in another thread in the Den, but is an excellent, informative video explaining why what's currently going on right now in Ukraine is happening (a new counterfeit Israel and a new counterfeit Jerusalem in old Khazaria):-

nodnoc

Rookie
Kith, I’m sorry but I believe that your country is being used in a proxy war between the US and Russia. Our country (US) has been fighting Russia since they were the Soviet Union by funding rebels and establishing puppet governments in other countries and using them to fight them so they didn’t get their hands dirty. This isn’t a suspicion or a conspiracy theory, this is a fact and just how they operate. I know you love your country but if you did some research into the CIA and US history you would see that what everyone here is telling you is true. I know it’s hard to believe but it is what it is. Try to keep an open mind and don’t look at information provided to you by mainstream sources who have long been bought and paid for by the powers that be

nodnoc

Rookie
They didn't bomb anyone. You didn't see it. Only some stupid videos
And what gives the right to russia now to bomb the whole country, use forbidden missiles and chemical weapons?
Aren't they shitty? If they didn't want to live in Ukraine, why take its money? If you're an independent republic
All of you are talking about God, but at the same time keep supporting murderers and spreading fake news and propaganda
No one here is supporting murderers. None of us trust the Russian government either. Of course there’s going to be disagreements but everyone on this site just wants to know the truth behind what’s really going on in our world. The Azov battalion, while not all members, do have neo nazi elements. I can’t imagine what you’re going through, but remember no government really cares for their people. It’s the nature of power

nodnoc

Rookie
The US is almost $30 Trillion in debt yet they have money to dump onto weapons manufacturers for Ukraine? War is the one thing that unites our politicians like nothing else. All for a corrupt POS puppet state and a fake war against Russia and China. I like the US people but the MIC is the most despicable entity in the world.

Exactly! Meanwhile, I just bought a homeless man lunch the other day, and there’s many more who don’t have anyone that’s able to help them. Imagine if we used that $33 billion to actually help the hungry, homeless, and addicted in our country. We have enough problems and people to help in this country, why is it our responsibility to send money and supplies to Ukraine when we are neglecting our own most vulnerable?