Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

Far-right Russian politician who gave away the exact date of Putin's Ukraine invasion dies 'from Covid-19' - despite boasting he'd had EIGHT jabs - weeks later

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, 75, died only 15 weeks after he announced the invasion date, despite boasting that he had received eight Covid shots since August 2020. Zhirinovsky was admitted to hospital 'seriously ill' with the virus on February 2, six weeks after almost exactly predicted the date Putin would eventually invade Ukraine.

On December 22, 2021, he told MPs in a speech that the invasion would start on 22 February, though it actually began on the evening of February 23, and heralded a 'new direction in Russian foreign policy'. It was Zhirinovsky's last speech in the State Duma and his disappearance came amid rumours he had annoyed the Kremlin by announcing an invasion that Putin wanted to keep quiet about.

State Duma speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said announced today that Zhirinovsky died after 'a serious and prolonged illness' and held a minute of silence with the MPs in the house.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, 75, (pictured speaking in the State Duma on December 22, 2021) was admitted to hospital 'seriously ill' with the virus days after almost exactly predicted the date Putin would eventually invade Ukraine, according to Russian media'seriously ill' with the virus days after almost exactly predicted the date Putin would eventually invade Ukraine, according to Russian media

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, 75, (pictured speaking in the State Duma on December 22, 2021) was admitted to hospital 'seriously ill' with the virus days after almost exactly predicted the date Putin would eventually invade Ukraine, according to Russian media
December 2021: Vladimir Zhirinovsky reveals date of Ukraine invasion

On December 22, 2021, Zhirinovsky told MPs (pictured holding a minutes silence after hearing of his death) in a speech that the invasion would start on 22 February, though it actually began on the evening of February 23, and heralded a 'new direction in Russian foreign policy''new direction in Russian foreign policy'

On December 22, 2021, Zhirinovsky told MPs (pictured holding a minutes silence after hearing of his death) in a speech that the invasion would start on 22 February, though it actually began on the evening of February 23, and heralded a 'new direction in Russian foreign policy'
Vladimir Zhirinovsky gave his last speech in December and his disappearance came amid rumours he had annoyed the Kremlin by announcing an invasion that Putin (pictured together in September 2016) wanted to keep quiet about

+13
View gallery
Vladimir Zhirinovsky gave his last speech in December and his disappearance came amid rumours he had annoyed the Kremlin by announcing an invasion that Putin (pictured together in September 2016) wanted to keep quiet about
The letter V, the Russian forces emblem, is seen on a blown Russian tank turret in the village of Dmytrivka close to Kyiv on April 2

The letter V, the Russian forces emblem, is seen on a blown Russian tank turret in the village of Dmytrivka close to Kyiv on April 2
Russian Parliament observes a minute of silence for Zhirinovsky

Zhirinvosky, a candidate in all but one post-Soviet presidential election in Russia, told MPs before falling ill: 'Russia will finally become a great country again. And everyone has to shut up, and respect our country. 'Otherwise they will shut us up, and destroy Russians first in the Donbas, and next in the west of Russia. So let's support the new direction in Russia's foreign policy.'

Parliament speaker Vyacheslav Volodin today announced the death, having denied earlier reports he had passed away. 'After a serious and prolonged illness, Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky has passed away,' he said, describing Zhirinovsky as a 'bright, talented politician' who 'deeply understood how the world works'. Russian MPs stood to honour the memory of a politician who had stood six times unsuccessfully to be Kremlin leader since the fall of Communism. 'The scale of his personality is such that without him it is difficult to imagine the history of the development of the political system of modern Russia,' parliament speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said in a tribute.

Zhirinvosky was known for provocative stunts and anti-Western tirades that kept him in the public eye for more than three decades. Zhirinovsky is expected to be succeeded by 'poisoner' Andrei Lugovoy, 55, who is wanted in Britain on suspicion of murdering Putin foe Alexander Litvinenko by spiking his tea with deadly radioactive polonium-210 in London in 2006.

A radioactive trail followed Lugovoy, who risks extradition to Britain if he leaves Russia, and co-accused Dmitry Kovtun back to Russia, which refused to extradite the pair to face a murder trial in Britain.

Others vying for the leadership of the Liberal-Democratic party are prominent politician Leonid Slutsky, accused four years ago of sex abuse by a prominent woman TV presenter.

Another candidate is Mikhail Degtyarev who was parachuted by Putin to the role of governor of Khabarovsk region to halt a wave of protests.

Zhirinovsky is expected to be succeeded by 'poisoner' Andrei Lugovoy, 55, (pictured together) who is wanted in Britain on suspicion of murdering Putin foe Alexander Litvinenko by spiking his tea with deadly radioactive polonium-210 in London in 2006'poisoner' Andrei Lugovoy, 55, (pictured together) who is wanted in Britain on suspicion of murdering Putin foe Alexander Litvinenko by spiking his tea with deadly radioactive polonium-210 in London in 2006

Zhirinovsky is expected to be succeeded by 'poisoner' Andrei Lugovoy, 55, (pictured together) who is wanted in Britain on suspicion of murdering Putin foe Alexander Litvinenko by spiking his tea with deadly radioactive polonium-210 in London in 2006
Leonid Slutsky accused of sex deviance is a liberal democrat aptly named. Poor Russia they have them too. Covid death is perfect way to get rid of someone. Would not be surprised if the Clintons add this to the Arkancide playbook.

y'all just look at this.

"@wef, @INTERPOL_HQ, and @bizone_en are teaming up again on July 8 for #CyberPolygon2022 under the theme 'digital resilience in the cloud age'.” Bi Zone? They've their headquarters in Moscow.

they're meeting, and showing the middle finger to all the proles in the world.
In fact, the WEF-Russia cooperation exposing (not so secret) should have put an end to the belief of "the sides". Here we are still watching those who argue with the ideologies of 40 years ago.

redqueen

Superstar
I agree Lizard King and Thursdayafternoon
All players on the board are apart of wef
However as I mentioned a few times now
to take down this kinda evil is gonna have to
be inside out asthere is no other way
However we also know that the greatest
of evils will come in as a saviour so we have to
stay forever diligent and aware to what fruits
they are baring on their trees so right now it's a
wait and see game we are in
We have to prepare like there are none in tptb
that are with us and hope that we are wrong
and there are still good left in that beast of a system

The fact that Putin got rid of Facebook, CNN and Twitter and others shows he is on the right track. If zelensky cared about Ukrainian people he would have capitulated and saved everyone from misery. Zelensky only cares about money and is a puppet for Washington DC criminals. Putin protecting Russia from NATO criminals. Ukraine is totally corrupt. Biden calls Putin a war criminal which is laughable considering Biden helped US invade and murder millions 7 middle east countries that were not on our borders. Putin protecting Russia borders and people of donbuss. The same people trying to kill us with their fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines are the same people behind Stand With Ukraine.

redqueen

Superstar
Exactly Lizard King
None of these ptb care an iota
about their peoples it's always the money
Putin maybe on the right track for the moment
don't forget he poisoned his peoples along with
the rest of this world with the eniccav eh

is he taking them out because he cares or because
his peoples were sharing stuff that tptb don't want shared
ya would think zelinsky would do the same if that's the reason
as I see more damaging info about Ukraine than I do Russia

No other government can talk as they
all have their owns blood on their hands
but yeah JB trying to speak up is laughable

I do not understand how everyone sees it
fit to support the Ukraine and just damn and demonize
anyone with any sorta Russia connection in any way
even the ones denouncing and speaking out support
of the Ukraine very unnerving to me it was that easy it seems
That it's ok to kill so long as it's Russian that's being killed

Well let's not forget Putin would send Black Lies Matter straight to Siberia and they wouldn't be living in Beverly hills mansions. At worst he is the lesser of two evils. At best he is throwing a wrench into the bankers NWO. Just look at the people who are against him the same people that are against us. I don't know why he went along with vaccines but so did Trump. The whole world bent over for it.

redqueen

Superstar
We do know why all tptb went along
Lizard King as they are all part of the same
and each has they part to play what we have
to do now is watch and see if they are playing
tptb or us

It is also very important to remember that China and Russia are not owned by Israel and they have leaders that work for their countries not against them. US leaders work against their own citizens. Also we don't have a real president but one who was put into place by a fraudulent election and he is knee-deep in criminal activity in Ukraine along with his son. I think the laptop from Hell is about to begin to play a significant role in the near future. No one has any respect for Biden. He belongs in prison.

I also have a conspiracy theory that Covid was created in the labs in Ukraine by the CIA with the cooperation of leading demoncrats with the sole purpose of getting rid of Trump. They did this to usher in mail in voting just in case Dominion wasn't enough to rig election. Trump wouldn't go along with all the anti Russia propaganda that was needed to cover up their tracks in Ukraine. Demoncrats like Kerry and Pelosi and many others are embedded in Ukraine. Also I recommend the Paul Craig Roberts website for an understanding of Ukraine war and other things.

redqueen

Superstar
omg this is a sickening commercial (I think commercial)
this is not right if it was Russia putting this msg out
right now the whole world would be in upoar
but because it's coming the opposite side it's ok

Also wondering just what ancient god
has been awoken in the Ukraine

amaranthine

Established
omg this is a sickening commercial (I think commercial)
this is not right if it was Russia putting this msg out
right now the whole world would be in upoar
but because it's coming the opposite side it's ok

Also wondering just what ancient god
has been awoken in the Ukraine
Exactly. What's with the "original, ancient god of Ukraine". That was very specific, not a metaphor. The picture they seem to portray is of a "native pagan" religion defending itself against invading christian hordes. My question would be: how many ukrainians are actually for such neopaganism ( I call it rather the abuse of the desire for discovering the ways of one's ancestors) versus how many are christian?

Last edited:

recure

Established
In another attempt to rehabilitate the Soviet Union against the Ukrainian Nazis, there is a video making the rounds on social media of a babushka waving the communist flag of the Soviet Union in front of a Ukrainian soldier who she mistakes for a Russian soldier and who proceeds to trample the flag. The babushka exclaims: "My parents died for this flag, and you're stepping on it." She is being hailed as a "heroine" and already has murals and other art dedicated to her.

redqueen

Superstar
Exactly. What's with the "original, ancient god of Ukraine". That was very specific, not a metaphor. The picture they seem to portray is of a "native pagan" religion defending itself against invading christian hordes. My question would be: how many ukrainians are actually for such neopaganism ( I call it rather the abuse of the desire for discovering the ways of one's ancestors) versus how many are christian?
That's what I thought when I heard it too Amaranthine
It really does have that feel to it eh

Awoken2

Superstar
Whilst the Russian killing machine takes an hour off for lunch the media then gets all it's filming done.

That's what it will be.