Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

redqueen

Superstar
Yes,you can totally do that and by doing so you will get tax-exemption. There is one Youtuber who did it - first he infiltrated scientology and secretly filmed their brainwashing technicues and shit that is going on there (Reckless Ben is his channel name) .
Later he created/registered his own religion and named it "Scientology sucks" .

Thank you for sharing I am dying lolling at this crap
I feel so bad for the lost that believe this is their solution
also shows how brainwashing works

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I just got a letter from scientology last week trying to get me to take some tests. They definitely should be paying taxes. Maybe I should start my own religion-------Lizard King and The Doctrines of Jim Morrison and The Church of Latter Day Dead Rock Stars Including Astral Appearances By The Special Spirit of Jimi Hendrix Live From Saturn And Neptune. Bring you're own Sacraments.
You can get the Bourbon Tabernacle Choir and the Self-Righteous Bros. to perform at intermissions.

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
What I don't understand is that people had no problem with US invading Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya and everywhere else supposedly to spread democracy. And what is happening with the 85billion dollars worth of military stuff US left in Afghanistan?
Exactly!!! This is what I tell people after I tell them we need to mind our own business on this one. And it wasn't just the US in Afghanistan and Iraq, they forced NATO to help the spread of "Democracy"

Awoken2

Superstar
Just before I announce some good news for any Ukrainian refugees thinking of coming over to the UK I'd just like to get across how badly the British public are being squeezed at the minute. No doubt if this scenario is being managed by the WEF it's probably much the same in your country also.

Fuel is currently £7.72 for a gallon of diesel.

Gas bills have increased over 66% nationwide with a forecast increase over the next 6 month of up to another 80%.

Basic food items have risen appropriately 10% across the board.

But today our trusty government have quickly devised a scheme where any hard up brits, with a spare room, can get a nice little £350 a month payment, if they allow a Ukrainian refugee or a family live there for a minimum of 6 months

I'm kinda lost for words really.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just before I announce some good news for any Ukrainian refugees thinking of coming over to the UK I'd just like to get across how badly the British public are being squeezed at the minute. No doubt if this scenario is being managed by the WEF it's probably much the same in your country also.

Fuel is currently £7.72 for a gallon of diesel.

Gas bills have increased over 66% nationwide with a forecast increase over the next 6 month of up to another 80%.

Basic food items have risen appropriately 10% across the board.

But today our trusty government have quickly devised a scheme where any hard up brits, with a spare room, can get a nice little £350 a month payment, if they allow a Ukrainian refugee or a family live there for a minimum of 6 months

I'm kinda lost for words really.
Scam-ola!

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
By the way I think we are being set up for a chemical/bio weapons attack, or nuclear attack FALSE FLAG. and it could be either NATO/Ukraine or Russia carrying it out.

The media is gearing us up for this, and nobody will know who is responsible because nobody will look at the situation objectively, but just jump on the bandwagon of their team.

Russia has accused US/Ukraine of bio labs and the US is saying Putin could use chemical weapons.

None can truly be trusted, but this is setting up for something.

Another interesting tidbit is that Russia has accused Ukraine of using CRISIS ACTORS in the children hospital bombing.

I have always suspected that this CRISIS ACTOR disinfo that has come out to call EVERYTHING a hoax is some kind of intelligence operation, its now starting to make sense.

Alex Jones pretty much started the crisis actor nonsense with Sandy Hook. Remember Alex Jones has secretly been visiting Russia, and now Russia are pushing that same CRISIS ACTOR line.

hmmm sounds like an intelligence disinfo tactic.

The instagram/maternity ward crisis actor dies a week after she finally made her world debut...coincidence?:rolleyes:

Now the MSM is pushing the latest Rolling Stones tour. I have one message for the Rolling Stones---Please go on tour in the Ukraine and and hold big concert in Kiev just as the Russia army arrives. Maybe then we will finally be rid of you. Brian Jones approved this message.
Please tell Rolling Stones to take Yoko Ono with them on tour of Ukraine as opening act! Paul and Ringo approved this message (they won't admit it).

Every year on Maslenitsa, also known as Pancake Week, 8 weeks before Eastern Orthodox Easter, stuff is burnt down as a symbol of its imminent end.

Last year they burnt down corona:

Last week, at the Nikola-Lenivets Art Park, for this year’s edition, after the Ukrainian ‘military operation’ started, they burnt down this:

Striking symbolism.

Edit: Video is unavailable for some reason. So here's a fact-check.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Ukraine and Russi are controlled by NWO openly. We don't need another Hivites war. We have to win over Hivites. #Hivitesgetlit

The instagram/maternity ward crisis actor dies a week after she finally made her world debut...coincidence?:rolleyes:
So that woman does look like the Instagram model, so let's say that whole thing with her was staged and fake.

Does it prove there's no war in Ukraine?

NOPE.

Does it prove buildings in Mariupol aren't getting bombed ?

NOPE.

Does it prove nobody is really dying ?

NOPE.

Does it even prove that a hospital in Mariupol didn't get bombed?

NOPE.

So what an intelligent person would do rather than just claiming its all a hoax, would be to ask why did this happen, when it DIDNT EVEN NEED TO HAPPEN. Clearly they could have gotten a real tragedy to focus on and because Clearly lots of people are dying.

So I give you 3 possibilities really.

1. They wanted to play up the drama with a more attractive victim.

2. Nobody was in the hospital when it was bombed so they wanted to use this opportunity to demonize Russia and added victims.

3. Whoever was behind this WANTED IT TO BE DEBUNKED. Consider that there has been plenty of fake war footage used so far from other conflicts and even from a video game. Again THEY DONT NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THERE IS PLENTY OF REAL FOOTAGE TO USE.

Consider the very real possibility that these are all intelligence psy ops INTENDED to be debunked so people like you can become cynical and think NOTHING IS REAL.

*MKNova*

Rookie

Every year on Maslenitsa, also known as Pancake Week, 8 weeks before Eastern Orthodox Easter, stuff is burnt down as a symbol of its imminent end.

Last year they burnt down corona:

Last week, at the Nikola-Lenivets Art Park, for this year’s edition, after the Ukrainian ‘military operation’ started, they burnt down this:

Striking symbolism.
The Tower of Babel could be a metaphor for the internet maybe...