Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Tulsi Gabbard... when it was to the benefit of Aloha Joe, Pelosi, Kerry, Clinton etc. and their kids corruption over there... Gabbard couldnt troll hard enough in suport of US military equipment and personnel being shipped to aid known Nazi's in the Ukraine. Her masters apparently feel those who follow her are indoctrinated into her own cult of personality to the degree that they will simply ignore Gabbards blatant flip-flops and redirection efforts and accept her rhetoric without question.
I don't give a flying fuck about Tulsi Gabbard, so save your diatribe for someone else. It was the message that I was interested in.

Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 19-32-58 illuminati Tulsi Gabbard at DuckDuckGo.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't give a flying fuck about Tulsi Gabbard, so save your diatribe for someone else. It was the message that I was interested in.

View attachment 72563
If you already knew than why take it personal? The message wasnt just for you, it was for everyone else here. But if you dont like the truth being exposed about who you quote, perhaps you shouldnt choose such blatantly compromised figures to attempt advancing your narrative with.

Linsky

Rookie
Yes, it is part of the agenda. A distraction seeing there plan-demic failed so miserably.

Question is, what are they distracting from? Is it to distract from the digital currency / id being brought in? Maybe it is to distract from all of the side effects of the vaxx popping up? Paralysis to heart attacks, many are seriously harmed. Clearly the media wants us all to focus on Ukraine and nothing else.

The hypocrisy coming out of western leaders is nothing less then astounding. Such as Trudeau, who only yesterday forced dictatorial rule to turn around and say hes sending support to Ukraine to uphold democracy. Just absolutely shameless.

To stand with Ukraine is to literally stand with the Zionist entity. I will not stand up either. Fact is we've killed millions from the time i was born.
Now they want to highlight oppression in Ukraine? But its perfectly fine when they do it?

Hypocrisy and non-stop propaganda.. from both sides.
Personally i think we could be nearing something extreme look up the guy who was behind arming alot of volunteers he goes by the name Phoneix, and his organization is known as Phoenix Wings, if you have any knowledge of the occult importance of the phoenix rising out of the ashes then you could see the connection.

That by itself wouldnt be that big of a deal if the guy wasnt being called a hero and slowly gaining global recognition and could be seen as a unifying force, it was written about an individual like him.

I remember a couple days ago there was the guy who posted his videos from Kiev about the way there was really no signs of war in Kiev and that it was theater. But has that changed since because I have been seeing things about Russia getting closer to Kiev now. Also I have read about 100 billion dollars of damage to Ukraine military infrastructure. Also I have seen a lot of damage elsewhere. Also read on Sputnik that the children hospital bombing is propaganda. Can't seem to access Russia Today last couple of days. My rule of thumb is to take anything our MSM proclaims and reverse it. Since our MSM are tools of Satan everything they say is backwards or a lie I just reverse it for the truth. Pretty sad when Russia is more dependable than our own country. Which makes me realize why D.C.hates Russia so much. Also what is scary is just like all the sheep fell for covid and the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines they probably buying into the fake Stand With Ukraine scenario. And I also getting the feeling that bioweapons false flag happening soon. That has always been the Evil Ones method previously and I see no reason why they don't use it again. I think I will go buy some food while I still can LOL.

Last edited:

View attachment 72563
I got a forbidden on your RT story and can't access it unfortunately.

z gharib

Veteran
I see thanks for info. Are these new Nazis against Israel and or Jews too? Reason why I ask is that Israel and or China seem to be running our country now so wouldn't Israel be against these new Nazis or maybe they just don't care as long as they make a buck off all this. It is confusing because it seems obvious that DC works against the American people in any way they can. What good has our own military done for our own citizens?
the amazing thing is they are supported by Israel. they are part of the current Ukrainian government and the current gov. is a supporter of Israel and even one of the few countries that recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

the amazing thing is they are supported by Israel. they are part of the current Ukrainian government and the current gov. is a supporter of Israel and even one of the few countries that recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
Zelenskyy made himself more of a laughing stock than his entire comedy career by tweeting that "state of Israel is and has always been a victim".

Even a renowned Israeli jew disagrees with Zelenskyy on this:-

And for the laughs:D
Lmfao. Douch Zelenskyy, an actor, a mere pawn in the planetary game of chess, meets another actor, from Hollywood, Tom Cruise!

Daze

Superstar
I got a forbidden on your RT story and can't access it unfortunately.
Just use something that obscures your location. You can get free vpn add ons for your browser.

You can also use privacy browsers. For example Tor browser out of the box (not adding alot of add on's to it) is pretty good. Once you start adding things to it you can reduce its effectiveness. Many add ons are free because they sell your data so.. pay attention to what you install.

What I don't understand is that people had no problem with US invading Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya and everywhere else supposedly to spread democracy. And what is happening with the 85billion dollars worth of military stuff US left in Afghanistan?

Vet from Iraq (WMD lies) tried to confront BushJr.
Was shown the door.

FilthPig

Veteran
Lmfao. Douch Zelenskyy, an actor, a mere pawn in the planetary game of chess, meets another actor, from Hollywood, Tom Cruise!
Tom Cruise is supposed to be one of the top level scientologists.F*cking cult that brainwashes people and owns shitton of realestate and dont pay any taxes because they are a "religion".
Interesting that Arseniy Yatsenyuk(prime minister of Ukraine after the maidan coup) was also rumored to be some high level scientologist.
This is from 2010 -
"It is reported that Yatsenyuk graduated from the Kiev school of Dianetics and joined the Scientology organization in 1998, while working as a consultant for the credit department of Aval Bank. In the same year he signed a contract with the so-called "Sea Organization," the elite structure of the "Church of Scientology." Yatsenyuk is presently a high-ranking member of the sect and has a "level of auditing" called OT-6. His sister, Alina Petrovna Steele (aka Alina Jones), a citizen of the United States, is also connected with the Church of Scientology. Steele is active at the branch of the church in the city of Santa Barbara (USA, California) and she is at a lower level, OT-4, out of a total of 8.
It is noteworthy that, during his frequent trips to America, Yatsenyuk invariably meets in an informal setting with Mr. David Miscavige, who is in the top leadership of the "Church of Scientology."
"
Wow what did i found - scientologists are slowly taking over ukraines education ? wtf

I see thanks for info. Are these new Nazis against Israel and or Jews too? Reason why I ask is that Israel and or China seem to be running our country now so wouldn't Israel be against these new Nazis or maybe they just don't care as long as they make a buck off all this.
The Azov Battalion has been funded by Kolomoisky, Jewish oligarch and business partner of Jewish president Zelensky.

It was basically formed after the 2014 coup d’état by Arsen Avakov, who was appointed Minister of Internal Affairs by Jewish Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, in turn appointed by Jewish Assistant Sec. of State for Europe Victoria Nuland.

Historically, the return-on-investment rates of Jewish oligarchs and bankers in nazism has been pretty lucrative.
cough … Israel … cough

Tom Cruise is supposed to be one of the top level scientologists.F*cking cult that brainwashes people and owns shitton of realestate and dont pay any taxes because they are a "religion".
Interesting that Arseniy Yatsenyuk(prime minister of Ukraine after the maidan coup) was also rumored to be some high level scientologist.
This is from 2010 -
"It is reported that Yatsenyuk graduated from the Kiev school of Dianetics and joined the Scientology organization in 1998, while working as a consultant for the credit department of Aval Bank. In the same year he signed a contract with the so-called "Sea Organization," the elite structure of the "Church of Scientology." Yatsenyuk is presently a high-ranking member of the sect and has a "level of auditing" called OT-6. His sister, Alina Petrovna Steele (aka Alina Jones), a citizen of the United States, is also connected with the Church of Scientology. Steele is active at the branch of the church in the city of Santa Barbara (USA, California) and she is at a lower level, OT-4, out of a total of 8.
It is noteworthy that, during his frequent trips to America, Yatsenyuk invariably meets in an informal setting with Mr. David Miscavige, who is in the top leadership of the "Church of Scientology."
"
Wow what did i found - scientologists are slowly taking over ukraines education ? wtf
I just got a letter from scientology last week trying to get me to take some tests. They definitely should be paying taxes. Maybe I should start my own religion-------Lizard King and The Doctrines of Jim Morrison and The Church of Latter Day Dead Rock Stars Including Astral Appearances By The Special Spirit of Jimi Hendrix Live From Saturn And Neptune. Bring you're own Sacraments.

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
Maybe I should start my own religion
Yes,you can totally do that and by doing so you will get tax-exemption. There is one Youtuber who did it - first he infiltrated scientology and secretly filmed their brainwashing technicues and shit that is going on there (Reckless Ben is his channel name) .
Later he created/registered his own religion and named it "Scientology sucks" .

Last edited:
D
Vet from Iraq (WMD lies) tried to confront BushJr.
Was shown the door.

Dick Cheney and his wife must be sneaking around amongst all this subterfuge. You think they would be satisfied with destroying Iraq and everything else. Maybe they need more money for their underground quarters in Wyoming or wherever they are lurking around.