Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

*MKNova*

Rookie
watched this vid this morning -

I have read that MK Ultra uses colors for programming. Then of course there is the occult/alchemical symbolism... I wonder what yellow and blue are supposed to signify in MK Ultra and the specific brand of Magick they are using... I could try looking the colors up in some of my books... I dont have any books on luciferianism but I have some on thelema and wicca and kaballah.... but I dont know that the color correspondences would even be helpful.... and they will likely contradict eachother... going to do some research. THANKS FOR POSTING! :)

*MKNova*

Rookie
I missed some of the pages on my first upload but they should all be there now...

I am especially buggin on-

"In the Degree of Grand Master of all Symbolic Lodges, the BLUE AND YELLOW, which are its appropritate colors, are said to refer to the appearance of Jehovah to Moses on Mount Sinai in clouds of AZURE AND GOLD and hence in this degree the color is rather a historical than a moral symbol"

...whatever that means

Last edited:
What I find astonishing is that Henry Kissinger is still alive. I thought he was dead but he keeps popping up. Nixon's been dead for almost thirty years yet Kissinger still is lurking around. Watergate is like nothing compared to what's going on today. In a weird way I almost miss Nixon. Plus he was a Quaker. Kissinger is immortal or something and somehow I get the feeling he involved in all this crap. I used to think Bill Gates was old but if he lives as long as Kissinger we all be dead and only God knows what that bastard be up to then.

He is hugely popular with the international far right, just one example is Richard Spencer and his ex-wife who is a Russian who calls herself “Byzantina”.

Fuentes just praised him and was applauded on this very forum.

Once you figure out the most pertinent dialectic in the history of politics, ie. the Jewish world view vs the Christian world view, it's only a matter of time before you realize the worth of Putin's role, not just as a political leader, but as a religious one as well.

So that Fuentes, considering his views, turns out to be a putinista doesn't come as a surprise at all.

What I don't understand is that Russia is essentially a white country just like Uganda or the Congo are black countries. What is wrong with nationalism? If I lived in the Congo I would be a black nationalist and if I lived in Russia I would be a white nationalist. To me being a nationalist means the country you live in comes first. The alternative is globalism and I thought people on Vigilant Citizen forums were against globalism. I don't like the U.N. and they should be kicked out of the U.S. For example they betrayed the people of Rwanda which led to a lot of dead people. They are crooked and mean us no good.
The problem with nationalism is the connotations Jewish globalists have attached to it. You're even using their constructs to your disadvantage.

Nation is tied to ethnicity, but you're not using national or ethnic identifiers. You're using the racial constructs that have been imposed on the idea of nationalism by those that seek to demonize it. You can give back valuable meaning to nationalism by saying Russian nationalism or Ugandan nationalism instead of black and white, because race is not a component of ethnicity, it's merely a characteristic.

I dont support Putin because he is an authoritarian dictator running an oligarch backed state that is helping to fund and promote worldwide destabalization via extreme right wing movements. Also he is being controlled by the Chabad Lubavitch cult.
Shortly after Putin became president, he succeeded in putting Berel Lazar, a traditional orthodox Jew and close friend, to become head of the Chabad Lubavitch instead of chief rabbi Adolf Shayevich, who was a puppet of the hostile oligarchs, media mogul Gusinsky in particular. Just like Putin threw out or locked up a whole bunch of oligarchs, he has done the same with rabbis and other high profile Jews who weren't loyal to the Kremlin.

Kremlin dictates the Chabad, not the other way around.

Shortly after Putin became president, he succeeded in putting Berel Lazar, a traditional orthodox Jew and close friend, to become head of the Chabad Lubavitch instead of chief rabbi Adolf Shayevich, who was a puppet of the hostile oligarchs, media mogul Gusinsky in particular. Just like Putin threw out or locked up a whole bunch of oligarchs, he has done the same with rabbis and other high profile Jews who weren't loyal to the Kremlin.

Kremlin dictates the Chabad, not the other way around.
I highly doubt that.

The Soviets whatever you may think of them, KICKED THE CHABAD OUT OF RUSSIA. They returned the second the West brought down the USSR in 1991. Putin was hand picked by Abramovich who is in with the cult.

Putin threw one major oligarch in jail, because the guy had a bust up with his buddy Abramovich.

Doesn't matter. It was eventually Berezovsky who brought Putin to power but they fell out right after. Then we had years of Berezovsky trying to stick it to Putin by blaming him for murders of Politkovskaya and Litvinenko and a whole pile of slanderous horse dung, but he ended up asking forgiveness before he hung himself (or got killed) in London.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
Victoria Nudelman, Ukrainian Jew, spouse of Robert Kagan, Lithuanian Jew and co-author of the Project for a New American Century, who elected Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Romanian Jew, as Prime Minister of Ukraine after the nazi coup d'état (lol) is upset she won't be able to spread the plague to the Orthodox Christians in the Donbass and beyond.

So sad.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The problem with nationalism is the connotations Jewish globalists have attached to it. You're even using their constructs to your disadvantage.

Nation is tied to ethnicity, but you're not using national or ethnic identifiers. You're using the racial constructs that have been imposed on the idea of nationalism by those that seek to demonize it. You can give back valuable meaning to nationalism by saying Russian nationalism or Ugandan nationalism instead of black and white, because race is not a component of ethnicity, it's merely a characteristic.
Ethnicity can be attached Nationalism, particularly in a near-homogeneous ethnostate such as Japan. But Nationalism is specifically designated for members of a nation, regadless of ethnicity... yet can be applied with an ethnic component as well (I.E. American "White Nationalists").