Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

I do not claim to be a genius but on the other hand I was smart enough to not get vaccinated with poisonous fake vaccines so I think that qualifies me to question the latest scam the MSM and crooked politicians are perpetrating. First of all our country is run by liars and thieves that have vested dishonest interests in Ukraine. These are the same people who tried to kill us with poisonous fake vaccines. Now the Evil Ones have this new scam and it is called Stand With Ukraine. And just like I said to fake poisonous vaccines I say no thank you to Stand With Ukraine.

There are clearly corporate and national interests behind it. There's no propoganda like war propoganda. Nato are the biggest hypocrites on earth, after having 30 years plus of perpetual aggressive war based on lies (anthrax for Iraq, babies in incubators for Iraq again, Assad gassing his people for Syria, wmds, etc etc etc) they've now intentionally provoked this war.

Daze

Superstar
Yes, it is part of the agenda. A distraction seeing there plan-demic failed so miserably.

Question is, what are they distracting from? Is it to distract from the digital currency / id being brought in? Maybe it is to distract from all of the side effects of the vaxx popping up? Paralysis to heart attacks, many are seriously harmed. Clearly the media wants us all to focus on Ukraine and nothing else.

The hypocrisy coming out of western leaders is nothing less then astounding. Such as Trudeau, who only yesterday forced dictatorial rule to turn around and say hes sending support to Ukraine to uphold democracy. Just absolutely shameless.

To stand with Ukraine is to literally stand with the Zionist entity. I will not stand up either. Fact is we've killed millions from the time i was born.
Now they want to highlight oppression in Ukraine? But its perfectly fine when they do it?

Hypocrisy and non-stop propaganda.. from both sides.

There are clearly corporate and national interests behind it. There's no propoganda like war propoganda. Nato are the biggest hypocrites on earth, after having 30 years plus of perpetual aggressive war based on lies (anthrax for Iraq, babies in incubators for Iraq again, Assad gassing his people for Syria, wmds, etc etc etc) they've now intentionally provoked this war.

It goes deeper than that Sir.

Should you really understand the depth of it, this buildbackbetter (m*th*f**kin 666) i.e. newer version of NWO -- is a war against TheCreator Himself/Itself!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I do not claim to be a genius but on the other hand I was smart enough to not get vaccinated with poisonous fake vaccines so I think that qualifies me to question the latest scam the MSM and crooked politicians are perpetrating. First of all our country is run by liars and thieves that have vested dishonest interests in Ukraine. These are the same people who tried to kill us with poisonous fake vaccines. Now the Evil Ones have this new scam and it is called Stand With Ukraine. And just like I said to fake poisonous vaccines I say no thank you to Stand With Ukraine.
Indeed. I stand with the people caught in the middle, but I reject the false choice of supporting either "side" in this obvious piece of New World Order theater.

Yes, it is part of the agenda. A distraction seeing there plan-demic failed so miserably.

Question is, what are they distracting from? Is it to distract from the digital currency / id being brought in? Maybe it is to distract from all of the side effects of the vaxx popping up? Paralysis to heart attacks, many are seriously harmed. Clearly the media wants us all to focus on Ukraine and nothing else.

The hypocrisy coming out of western leaders is nothing less then astounding. Such as Trudeau, who only yesterday forced dictatorial rule to turn around and say hes sending support to Ukraine to uphold democracy. Just absolutely shameless.

To stand with Ukraine is to literally stand with the Zionist entity. I will not stand up either. Fact is we've killed millions from the time i was born.
Now they want to highlight oppression in Ukraine? But its perfectly fine when they do it?

Absolutely. Intriguing how the "war" started when the Pfizer documents came out with nine pages of adverse reactions. Seems like a lot of whataboutism when clearly people should be focused on the largest genocide in human history that transpired over the last two years:

Look who heads the makers of the "vaccines":

Daze

Superstar
Believe it or not Fema is now telling us in case of nuclear strike to wear masks and socially distance ourselves six feet. I wish I was just making this up but unfortunately I am not.
I did not know that a paper mask and 6 ft distancing would protect from nuclear fall out?

I've always heard nuclear radiation can make an area, miles in radius, uninhabitable. Chernobyl for example. 1.5 sq miles of forest by this nuclear plant died and did not recover until around 2009. When the explosion happened in 86'. That's over 20 years for nature to recover.

It's good to know a mask will protect me should i ever see nukes on the horizon.

But did the plandemic fail? I would like to think so but being realistic I don't think so. They brought forth plenty of evil with no end in sight. They just taking a break and shifting gears. They still trying to get people vaccinated and the people who got vaccinated have yet discovered the harm to their health. Not to mention the economic problems and the truckers facing punishment. They cooling off at present because of midterm elections. But the evil ones are just getting started on their goal to get rid of us all and make a tidy profit at the same time.

Daze

Superstar
But did the plandemic fail? I would like to think so but being realistic I don't think so. They brought forth plenty of evil with no end in sight. They just taking a break and shifting gears. They still trying to get people vaccinated and the people who got vaccinated have yet discovered the harm to their health. Not to mention the economic problems and the truckers facing punishment. They cooling off at present because of midterm elections. But the evil ones are just getting started on their goal to get rid of us all and make a tidy profit at the same time.
Seeing they told us in the beginning masks and social distancing would be the norm until 2025 I'd say yes. Its a failure. It totally didn't go the way they wanted it to. Their spokesman, Bill Gates is literally seen as a villain globally today. He's even come out and said this a few times.

Add in the fact that they've always lied about the numbers, the vaccinated are no where near as high as they claim. They simply pumped them up for hive mind mentality. That is if you seen everyone jumping off a bridge you probably would too.

Add in Anal Shwab being high in internet searches because people want to know who he is. That is the puppet masters being exposed.

Then add in Canada, with the world watching 1000's in revolt.. Theres a reason Ukraine became the only story.

They want you to forget about the plan-demic because it is a failure. But this doesn't mean they are done. Truth is about every 2 years they come at us with a different disease. Zika, Ebola, ect, ect. You can be sure they got something waiting. Possibly vaxx induced aids.

Seeing they told us in the beginning masks and social distancing would be the norm until 2025 I'd say yes. Its a failure. It totally didn't go the way they wanted it to. Their spokesman, Bill Gates is literally seen as a villain globally today. He's even come out and said this a few times.

Add in the fact that they've always lied about the numbers, the vaccinated are no where near as high as they claim. They simply pumped them up for hive mind mentality. That is if you seen everyone jumping off a bridge you probably would too.

Add in Anal Shwab being high in internet searches because people want to know who he is. That is the puppet masters being exposed.

Then add in Canada, with the world watching 1000's in revolt.. Theres a reason Ukraine became the only story.

They want you to forget about the plan-demic because it is a failure. But this doesn't mean they are done. Truth is about every 2 years they come at us with a different disease. Zika, Ebola, ect, ect. You can be sure they got something waiting. Possibly vaxx induced aids.
If it's not a disease or war, it'll be climate change and having lockdowns for that. It's why it's important to know what's going on now and wake up as many people as possible because they're doing what they can do socially condition people into doing nothing but sitting in front of a computer screen all day and/or watch TV. If they achieve this, that obviously means less reading, education, production, horticulture, gardening, farming, etc. No room for any growth of civilization whatsoever.

That way, It'll give them time to implement all their genetically engineered food and whatever they want to inject us with to slowly deplete the population.

elsbet

Superstar
Absolutely. Intriguing how the "war" started when the Pfizer documents came out with nine pages of adverse reactions. Seems like a lot of whataboutism when clearly people should be focused on the largest genocide in human history that transpired over the last two years:

Look who heads the makers of the "vaccines":

The first and the last seem more likely to be aligned with the Catholics/ Jesuits, based on the write ups, etc. Either way, they're all complicit.

On Bancel... definitely Jesuit.
05/03/2021
Interview with Stéphane Bancel, President of Moderna

Jacques Monnet, President of the Ginette Alumni in Versailles interviewed on May 3rd 2021 Stéphane Bancel, President of Moderna and Jesuit alumni* from Provence in Marseilles and Ginette in Versailles - in preparation for a meeting of the European Confederation of Jesuit Alumni/ae which takes place Saturday 8 May 2021 as one of the contributions of the French Federation under its President, François-Xavier Camenen.

Click here to watch the video.

* found on French wiki-- Lycée Sainte-Geneviève, which "is often nicknamed Ginette and sometimes BJ, standing for Boite à Jèzes - Box of Jesuits." Wiki

Intriguing how the "war" started when the Pfizer documents came out with nine pages of adverse reactions.
Isn't it?
I've been ignoring this event. -.-
Thanks for posting.
:)

Maes17

Superstar
I think any of us who pay taxes has a right to any subject. I’d like to know exactly what I pay into and what my taxes are being used for. It sure as hell ain’t the schools and the roads as promised.
It sure as hell ain’t the police force with crime going up yearly.

So what’s going on? Deep pockets, thieves would be my guess. All 50 states and their reps. All the federal reps. They are all clowns

Sibi

Star
Especially when they are "helping Ukraine" by confiscating yachts :rolleyes: and making Russian money worth nothing.