Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

This is Volodymyr Zelenski, right, moral beacon of the West & symbol of the "liberal world order". Couldn't they find a puppet with a better resume?View attachment 81710
They have sent this guy at least 70 billion in the last few months yet could care less about our southern border. The Evil Ones in Washington DC are working overtime to destroying us anyway they can. I had heard about pictures like this but had never seen one before. This is even worse than I thought.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
They have sent this guy at least 70 billion in the last few months yet could care less about our southern border
Most of the money goes directly to Lockheed Martin,Raytheon and other corporations of the military-industrial complex who in return send their weapons to Ukraine.And ofc everybody who got stocks/shares in those corporations are making a nice proffit and they would not mind if this thing turns into another Afganistan.. They can get rid of everything they have manufactured and start making new generation weapons (they want to go green on that one also lol,electric tanks etc,).
I guess the jews want to flatten Ukraine and get rid of the people so they can start building their smart cities in there and turn it into Khazaria or new israel.When it comes to minerals and agricultural land then Ukraine could become one of the wealthiest in EU.It could have become one before but it has been run by jew oligarhs like Pinchuk,Kholomoisky,Poroshenko etc who just have been milking Ukraines wealth into their own pocket.
How much money have those billionaire oligarhs given to help ukraine with war ?

Most of the money goes directly to Lockheed Martin,Raytheon and other corporations of the military-industrial complex who in return send their weapons to Ukraine.And ofc everybody who got stocks/shares in those corporations are making a nice proffit and they would not mind if this thing turns into another Afganistan.. They can get rid of everything they have manufactured and start making new generation weapons (they want to go green on that one also lol,electric tanks etc,).
I guess the jews want to flatten Ukraine and get rid of the people so they can start building their smart cities in there and turn it into Khazaria or new israel.When it comes to minerals and agricultural land then Ukraine could become one of the wealthiest in EU.It could have become one before but it has been run by jew oligarhs like Pinchuk,Kholomoisky,Poroshenko etc who just have been milking Ukraines wealth into their own pocket.
How much money have those billionaire oligarhs given to help ukraine with war ?
Now that you mentioned Afghanistan. I just watched a video on YouTube by Bald and Bankrupt about his tourist trip to Kabul which he just released today. The abject poverty is pretty scary. Plus Taliban flags all over the place. I have come to the conclusion that because of the Ukraine war and many other things that are Satanic USA military operations, the Viet Cong won Vietnam war the Taliban won Afghanistan war because even God is against USA military because of it's Satanic ways.

redqueen

Superstar
doing things now,that shoulda/woulda been
one of the first things in the beginning that got
focused on

doing things now,that shoulda/woulda been
one of the first things in the beginning that got
focused on

Outside of Rumble all those links you posted are untrustworthy especially npr and the BBC. Not criticizing just mentioning it.

I don't Trust anything online a 100% Lizard King
just like Seeing what is being said from all angles
even if I may not like or agree a 100% with where
it's coming from
Epoch times seems pretty honest. The thing is with NPR and BBC and AP is I consider them to be evil propaganda who constantly lie and I don't click on them because I think they make money off every click and I don't want to contribute anything to them no matter how small. RT and Sputnik are good sometimes. Either way keep up the good work and thanks for all your efforts.

Epoch times seems pretty honest. The thing is with NPR and BBC and AP is I consider them to be evil propaganda who constantly lie and I don't click on them because I think they make money off every click and I don't want to contribute anything to them no matter how small. RT and Sputnik are good sometimes. Either way keep up the good work and thanks for all your efforts.

The BBC is most definitely evil. They have a serious pedo problem. Saville is just a top tier pedo who was outed after he died. The whole place is pedo central. Even their old building has a pedo statue outside.