Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
didn't Know where else to report this
if there is better let me Know I'll move

Ghosting the OGs national funeral... a pretty drastic, public move eh?

FilthPig

Veteran
didn't Know where else to report this
if there is better let me Know I'll move

"The last President of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachov, became a freemason in the Knights Templar in the United States, where he received the degree Knight of Malta ( Novoye Russkoye Slovo, New York, December 1989; Oleg Soloviov, "Freemasonry in World Politics in the 20th Century", Moscow, 1998). On 16 November 1991, Russian President Boris Yeltsin was also initiated into this lodge (Sovetskaya Rossiya, 9 September 1993)."

In 1939, Joseph Stalin was elected Man of the Year by Time Magazine (after the extensive exterminations of 1937-38). The same honour was granted to Mikhail Gorbachov in 1987, after his promise to exterminate the Afghan people.

Is Mikhail Gorbachev an ethnic Russian? No!

His real name is Mikhail Garber. His mother is Maria Gopkalo and his grandfather Andrei Moiseevich Gorbachev, both Jews.

Last edited:
I am so tired of hearing about this Ukraine war bs. It would have been over months ago if the Evil Ones in Washington D.C. had kept out of it. This is just like Covid bs it never ends. I don't even think they want it to end either. It's just another money laundering enterprise. Europe not going to be to happy when they freezing to death this winter because everyone decided to poke the bear LOL. I have come to the conclusion that this fake war was designed on purpose to disrupt everything and cause food shortages everywhere as planned in killing us all by 2030.

redqueen

Superstar
so was it a real war before this since even
I Know and mentioned that during a war this
would be something done at the very beginnning

is it just another coincidence that it's today of all days
on this the 200th day of this war

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Russias mission is faltering. If that continues, look for some ofthe most dastardly war crimes to be employed because thats how Russian PTB get down.

I think at the beginning Russia should have immediately taken Kiev and got rid of Zelensky.

redqueen

Superstar
TempestOfTempo Ya maybe on to something with that
got a video I can't translate or find anyone who can,thats
supposedly of a German legislator saying We will all remember
exactly where We were for sept 24

here's it is if anyone else can translate or find a way to,I'm
looking for a copy that is but no luck yet

if this was a real war for tptb they would
have Doomsday Cult Mom

all it is,is a distraction for Us not in either country
and it's real war for those there Seeing w/e is being
deployed to make it look like one and for the Peoples
being murdered by their own governments

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
TempestOfTempo Ya maybe on to something with that
got a video I can't translate or find anyone who can,thats
supposedly of a German legislator saying We will all remember
exactly where We were for sept 24

here's it is if anyone else can translate or find a way to,I'm
looking for a copy that is but no luck yet

if this was a real war for tptb they would
have Doomsday Cult Mom

all it is,is a distraction for Us not in either country
and it's real war for those there Seeing w/e is being
deployed to make it look like one and for the Peoples
being murdered by their own governments
Redqueen for the win here...

Only chance now is Russia immediately chopping off the head of the snake that is Ukraine. And that head is Zelensky. Also I recommend reading Paul Craig Roberts website for insight into whatever this is. This should have been over months ago and the fact it isn't leads me to believe this whole thing is rigged for nefarious purposes resulting in food shortages higher energy costs and ultimately the collapse of everything. And as usual the usual suspects are getting richer. Also Zelensky is telling Ukrainian people they need to make any sacrifice necessary just like Goebbels did in Germany at end of ww2.

Also isn't the real culprit NATO? Let's not forget Orange Man wanted out of NATO and wanted EU to pay the costs of it and not the USA. This is just one of the reasons US election was rigged.

FilthPig

Veteran
Medvedev threatenening with nukes ... russians see it as an american proxy war against russia and they are starting to lose patience.
China and Russia dont want to be part/controlled by western NWO ?

“We believe - in unison with our Chinese comrades - that the existence of a unipolar world is impossible,” Peskov told journalists on Tuesday.

Moscow and Beijing agree that it’s “an impossible situation” when “the so-called ‘Golden billion’ is claiming the right to invent rules in economy, in politics and the right to impose it’s will on other countries,” he noted.
‘Golden billion’ often refers to the wealthy populations of the US, EU and other Western nations.

The foundation of the unipolar system has started to “seriously creak and wobble. A new reality is emerging,” the Kremlin spokesman pointed out.

Peskov echoed the words of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who said in late August that “the obsolete unipolar model is being superseded by a new world order based on the fundamental principles of justice, equality, and the recognition of the right of each nation and state to its sovereign path of development."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Because they already ruled by it.
Hard to say who exactly rules who... but they are sure all in thhis together! Petty power squabbles at the top but for us masses... they are united in their agenda, which is to be accomplished at our expense.