Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

redqueen

Superstar
You are such a compassionate person and make me feel better sometimes.
Thank Ya Doomsday Cult Mom

We have to try treating others
the way We want to be treated
I do try to live by that motto
and I Truly Believe if We could all
do this more the World would be a
better place for all

We are all Human and We all
have the same emotions/feelings its
not hard to Know if something hurts Ya
when it's done to Ya then it will hurt others
if Ya do it to them

Last edited:

nodnoc

Rookie
can we talk about this?

the fxck?
Everyone at must be riding off of western propaganda to “stand with Ukraine” because that song is terrible. Was there really no other songs better than that in all of Europe? I highly doubt it XD

Everyone at must be riding off of western propaganda to “stand with Ukraine” because that song is terrible. Was there really no other songs better than that in all of Europe? I highly doubt it XD
Romania claiming it was crooked and their votes stolen.

Maldarker

Star
I think the fact that no one talks about the crumbling infrastructure of USA anymore but they have plenty of money for Ukraine and sending troops to Somalia pretty much says it all. We will be lucky to have something to eat by the time these bastards are done doing whatever it is they are doing.

redqueen

Superstar
being done by design Lizard King
makes Peoples hate the foreigners that much more
and then it will cause a lot of civil unrest/rioting/crimes
and out right murdering each other for a loaf of bread

Starting to worry about what the summer will bring
this year as with the hotter heat enough Peoples go
heat crazy combine that with everything else and the new
sesuriv that are starting to surface none looks good

being done by design Lizard King
makes Peoples hate the foreigners that much more
and then it will cause a lot of civil unrest/rioting/crimes
and out right murdering each other for a loaf of bread

Starting to worry about what the summer will bring
this year as with the hotter heat enough Peoples go
heat crazy combine that with everything else and the new
sesuriv that are starting to surface none looks good
Yeah in the past I always hoped the future could somehow get better. Now it's like they are making sure anyway they can to destroy our lives. Everything Biden has done is to the detriment of average people. He was fraudulently elected and none of this should be happening just like in Canada with Castro's son. Although Orange Man won in a landslide probably the biggest since Nixon beat McGovern in 1972 if not bigger. I also believe Covid was created as a way to get rid of Orange Man first and with everything else following. Biden is fake president Covid is fake disease and Ukraine is fake war. And White Supremecists are fake enemy.

I bet he Stands With Ukraine nevertheless. After 911 I was dumb enough to like him for about a month until I regained my senses. I'll never forget him on some carrier with a banner that proclaimed Mission Accomplished. One thing else I'll never forget is Ted Koppel standing next to a line of endless tanks invading Iraq babbling some nonsense about ABC propaganda on why this insanity was a good idea. Another thing that I unfortunately remember is the way they destroyed Ghadafi. I always kind of liked him with the cool sunglasses and the way he showed no respect to Washington DC. And I liked that guy from Venezuela who made a speech at the UN and totally disrespected Bush.

Lucy

Star
I bet he Stands With Ukraine nevertheless. After 911 I was dumb enough to like him for about a month until I regained my senses. I'll never forget him on some carrier with a banner that proclaimed Mission Accomplished. One thing else I'll never forget is Ted Koppel standing next to a line of endless tanks invading Iraq babbling some nonsense about ABC propaganda on why this insanity was a good idea. Another thing that I unfortunately remember is the way they destroyed Ghadafi. I always kind of liked him with the cool sunglasses and the way he showed no respect to Washington DC. And I liked that guy from Venezuela who made a speech at the UN and totally disrespected Bush.
i remember also how brainwashed I was after 911. I trusted our government and had voted for Bush. I thought America was doing the right thing....and then I started researching and learning the truth..

My one nephew was stationed in Iraq and another one in Afghanistan. Both have PTSD and the one is severely disabled from an IED exploding under the Humvee he was driving. From visiting him at Walter Reed I saw so many lives destroyed. Young men blind, burned, paralysed, and with loss of limbs.
So many families destroyed when our soldiers started coming back home. Suicides, substance abuse, and complete despair from the horrors of war.
Young men getting out of high school and going and shooting men and watching their friends get blown up in front of them. War is Hell. And all the innocent lives of the innocent men, women, and children of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.....
Yes the Bush's are all evil and most are in our government, as well as most now.

So the more I learn the sadder I become. I just told my husband it's true, ignorance is bliss.
But I would rather know truth than be blinded.

Yeah in hindsight it was an obvious lie but when 911 happened I started to worry about the Taliban actually invading the US and attacking me for reasons I didn't understand. The thing that freaked me out the most was when they mailed that deadly poison anthrax at the same time. They blew that out of proportion making me think the whole country was going to be poisoned. Then that plane that crashed in Shanksvill was supposed to be headed to Washington DC. At the time I thought how horrible. Now it doesn't seem like such a bad idea. How else can we get rid of those thieving crooks who are robbing and killing us anyway they can . And they all own Pfizer stocks too.