Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

FilthPig

Veteran

i bet they will find many new creative ways how to funnel more money to the international jewish mafia..

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
So now MSM is trying to convince us that we are all supposed to be celebrating the fact that a transexual black woman basketball player who brought dope into Russia has been freed and we are so lucky that we have a government that can achieve this? I was hoping Russia would show some class and send her to a gulag in Siberia for 10 years. This convinces me that the Ukraine war is fake and both Russia and DC have nothing better to do than this? We being robbed blind to pay for this fake war and people are suffering and dying yet that doesn't matter because some freak needs to get back to playing basketball and smoking dope. Something tells me Obummer in on this too. Lost respect for Putin. So now I have to get a sex change and learn how to play basketball and smoke dope to be an American citizen who is treated with respect?
your delusional if you didn’t know that was all a mossad orchestrated show. America, lap dog to isreaHELL and their chums in Russia and Ukraine keep throwing these psyops allover the joint.

come on does anyone truly believe Russia isn’t controlled. Look what happened when the power heads tried to kick out those we can’t speak ill of.

free2018

Star
I was just reflecting on the fact that after three seasons pretending to be president starting in 2016 or before, Zelensky became president right before the war theater began in Ukraine.

I updated title of the thread to reflect the reality of what Ukraine war really is. A money laundering operation and arms salesmanship. The question remains though will it last as long as Vietnam or Afghanistan?

FilthPig

Veteran
All that fire from crashed helicopter ? There are suspicions that ukrainians accidentally shot it down.The way fire is spread around the area suggests it exploded in air not on the ground ? Idk,seems suspicious.

DavidSon

Star
If it is OK for Kolomoisky to ethnicly cleanse whole regions of certain people then he probably has no problem when whole ukraine is wiped away with its population and on its ruins Khazaria/Israel 2.0 gets built ..
As I'm learning, your statement and the posts from @Lalas are essential to understanding the true underlying purpose of the war. As these international forces seek to implement a "greater Israel" it's more than obvious how much they hate the ethnic Ukrainian people. The new agreements with Blackrock are only a continuation of the hollowing out of Ukraine's resources and sovereignty since the staged Maidan revolution.

I found this site but please share any others you think are informative:

Chabad Wishes To Build The New City On The Hill-The New Zion In Kiev Ukraine

I've posted his work before and am interested to hear Dr. Johnson's view on Khazaria 2.0 (from 2018):

https://www.radioalbion.com/2018/02/the-orthodox-nationalist-construction.html

"This lecture traces the events of February 2014 as parallel to the history and mentality of the Khazar empire and the nature of its power. It especially focuses on Kolomoisky as the de facto ruler of Ukraine and one of the richest men in the world. Zionism has shifted its focus from Israel to the Black Sea due to the influence of Chabad, Kolomoisky and the failures of the Israeli state. Settlers have already arrived from Haifa."

Lalas

Star
New Year's performance in Russia for 2013. One presenter is one of the most popular Russian actors, and the other is one of the most favorite actors of Russians (just notice the reactions when he speaks; you do not need to understand the words, the reactions say everything).