Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

For those wondering why Lindsey Graham is so invested in Ukraine winning and Russians dying:

2:14.
@LindseyGrahamSC was with Deep State McCain in Ukraine in 2016, telling the Ukrainians how they are going to get support from Washington so they can go on the “offensive” against Russia in 2017.

Only problem was, Trump won, and the Deep State plan was suspended until Trump was removed.

The reason Lindsey has called for Putin to be assassinated and celebrates Russians dying, is because if Russia wins, Lindsey’s corruption in Ukraine will be exposed, and then he’s a dead man.
Russia has put out an arrest warrant for Lindsey and should for everyone in DC. On a side note Lindsey is definitely a pole smoker with a girl's name and him and Zelensky having some kind of romance?

I read somewhere (might have been Zero hedge, idr) that said Ukraine has more money then the US does now.

Stepping back and looking at the state of things its not that hard to believe.
The comments on zero hedge are brutal yet sometimes entertaining. I sometimes skip the articles and just go to the comments.

MSM seems to be pushing submarine story really hard to hide the fact that the much ballyhooed so called Ukraine Counteroffensive is turning out to be a total dud. Sadly I read that all Ukrainian men are being forced to the front lines even if they have medical problems. Like the last days of the 3rd Reich although even they didn't force people with medical problems to the front.

Diogenes

Established
"A triangle with a circle inside it is an occult symbol, the so–called "magic triangle of King Solomon". Occultists blasphemously and blasphemously claim that with the help of this triangle, King Solomon allegedly controlled the spirits.

The so-called "magic triangle of King Solomon" is taken from the occult book - "The Testament of Solomon".

The so-called "Testament of Solomon" is a pseudepigraphic summary text attributed allegedly to King Solomon. It is not a canonical book of Holy Scripture in the True Orthodox Faith. In reality, the whole narrative was not written by King Solomon, but written blasphemously and blasphemously in relation to the Truth of Christ.

Pseudepigraphic writings, in modern textual studies also pseudepigraphs (from others.-Greek.εευδής — false, deceptive + others.-Greek. ἐπι-γρᾰφή — "inscription") — texts attributed to any person who is not their real author, as a rule, a well-known rhetorician, church or public figure.

In Old Testament Biblical studies, the term is usually used for a large number of false, according to the Truth of Christ, Jewish religious texts created in the period 300 BC — 300 AD.

In the most notable editions of the text of the so-called "Testament of Solomon", it is described allegedly how Solomon was able to build a Temple to the Lord by controlling demons with the help of a magical ring of omnipotence (now it is clear what kind of "ring of omnipotence" the all-seeing eye of Sauron (the devil) in the trilogy "The Lord of the Rings"), which he (Solomon) allegedly entrusted by archangel Michael.

There is a narrative in the book that allegedly when the demon Ornias harasses a young man (whom Solomon loves), stealing half of his salary and sucking his vitality through the thumb of his right hand, Solomon allegedly prays in the Temple and receives from the archangel Michael a ring with the seal of God (in the form of a pentagram, i.e. a diabolical symbol) on him, which will allow him to command the demons. Solomon allegedly gives the ring to a guy who, after throwing the ring at the demon Ornias, puts a seal on it and takes control of it. Then supposedly Solomon orders the demon Ornias to take the ring and seal the demon prince Beelzebub in the same way.

Ostensibly with Beelzebub under his command, Solomon has all the demons on his orders to build a Temple to the Lord.

This is followed by a brief conclusion in which Solomon allegedly describes how he fell in love with a Shunammite woman and agreed to worship the demons Remfan and Moloch in exchange for carnal copulation. Solomon allegedly agrees to sacrifice to them.
Most of the testament allegedly consists of Solomon's conversations with demons.

"... What is the fellowship of righteousness with iniquity? What does light have in common with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14).
One cannot enter into any visual, sensory and mental contacts with evil spirits, otherwise a person is seduced and deceived by them, for they are one evil. And we know for sure that this is a blasphemous and blasphemous slander against the Temple of the Living God and slander and blasphemy against King Solomon.

The triangle facing downwards, inside which the circle symbolizes the dark side, has the symbolism of the uterus, water, cold, nature, body, yoni, shakti.

Shakti - in the occultism of Tantrism, Shaivism and Shaktism — is allegedly the wife of the demon "Shiva", and other false gods (demons) of Hinduism. Yoni is a Sanskrit term, in occult Hinduism it symbolizes the vagina, vulva. Literally translated, it means "womb", "place of birth", "source". Yoni symbolizes the demon "shakti" (supposedly divine energy, but actually demonic) and other supposedly feminine aspects of God."

~~
LETTER TO THE EDITOR:

Good afternoon. I want to share the news that people in Russia apparently do not know, because military equipment does not travel in such abundant quantities in Russian cities as in the LDPR.

From June-July 2022, in Lugansk, almost all Russian military equipment uses a new occult symbol instead of "Z" and "V". The symbols "Z" and "V" are also present on military equipment, but especially in most cases a new symbol is used. This is an inverted triangle with a circle inside it.

It should be noted that it is forbidden to photograph military equipment in the LDPR, for which many people in the LDPR have already been recognized as allegedly Ukrainian agents, condemning them for long periods. On top of everything else, people hand over a lot to each other in the LDNR. Therefore, there are no photos almost everywhere and it is difficult to find them.

Lalas, I see you are a connoisseur of all things Russian, so,if you want, can you please tell me what your opinion about General Surovikin is ? (aka "Armageddon"). In which clique do you think he belongs to ? Thanks in advance !

Lalas

Star
Lalas, I see you are a connoisseur of all things Russian, so,if you want, can you please tell me what your opinion about General Surovikin is ? (aka "Armageddon"). In which clique do you think he belongs to ? Thanks in advance !
I think the armagedonic pandemic of covid 19 has changed the way we should look at things, including at General Armagedon Surovakin, which has enhanced the digital transformation and will help us achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by building more resilient communities on a new technological basis.

Diogenes

Established
I think the armagedonic pandemic of covid 19 has changed the way we should look at things, including at General Armagedon Surovakin, which has enhanced the digital transformation and will help us achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by building more resilient communities on a new technological basis.
Thanks for the answer. There are rumours that he is a secret member of the Wagner group. Does this hold any truth ? Is he held captive ? That's what the media in my country say.

I see now that USA is promoting cluster bombs to be used in Ukraine. Is there no end to the Evil of the Washington District of Criminals? What next they bring back agent orange and napalm? Also they stealing oil from Syria. Not only does the Washington District of Criminals steal from it's own citizens but other countries too.

polymoog

Superstar
BREAKING: Biden calls up US military reserve units to deploy to active duty in Europe in 'Operation Atlantic Resolve'

A presidential action posted by the White House on Thursday revealed that the President, under his authority as Commander-in-chief, is calling up US military units to deploy to active duty in Europe under what is being called Operation Atlantic Resolve.

Operation Atlantic Resolve is the official name of the unofficial operation supporting the war in Ukraine, and is in response to Russia's invasion of the Donbass region. Operation Atlantic Resolve has been funded under the European Deterrence Initiative, and is intended, thus far, to strengthen NATO. The US has military in Eastern Europe, but has not called on Americans to fight to defend Ukraine.

"I hereby determine that it is necessary to augment the active Armed Forces of the United States for the effective conduct of Operation Atlantic Resolve in and around the United States European Command’s area of responsibility," President Joe Biden said.

As such, he authorized the ordering of any active duty units of the Coast Guard to serve as a unit of the Selected Reserve. The Selected Reserve is the "the most readily available group of Army Reserve Soldiers," according to the US Military.

All members of the Selected Reserve can be mobilized in the event that an emergency arises and they are called upon to do so.

"In furtherance of this operation," Biden said, "under the stated authority, I hereby authorize the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, under their respective jurisdictions, to order to active duty any units, and any individual members not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit of the Selected Reserve, or any member in the Individual Ready Reserve mobilization category and designated as essential under regulations prescribed by the Secretary concerned, not to exceed 3,000 total members at any one time, of whom not more than 450 may be members of the Individual Ready Reserve, as they deem necessary, and to terminate the service of those units and members ordered to active duty."

President Biden is readying military forces to deploy to Europe. He made a promise to the American people in March 2022 that US troops would not be sent to fight in Ukraine on behalf of that nation's borders or in service to waging war against Russia.

Clown world story of the day

An Instagram influencer who shipped out to help Ukraine amid the ongoing bloody war with Russia has found her niche aiding soldiers and volunteers as an “emotional support stripper.”

Fan-Pei Koung, of Houston, Texas, created an OnlyFans account that is free for Ukrainian soldiers and volunteers, where she describes herself as “a globe-trotting girlfriend, now volunteering in Kharkiv.”

The 33-year-old bombshell, whose content includes videos of stripteases as air raids sirens blare and shirtless photos with rocket launchers, does everything from “free emotional breastfeeding to soldiers and volunteers” to distributing cash donations to Ukrainians and volunteers, according to her OnlyFans profile, which states proceeds go toward her humanitarian efforts.

“I’m the sexy girl in Ukraine who wants to volunteer, and will probably put out,” she told The Daily Beast.