Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

This stand with Ukraine is being promoted just like Covid and the fake poisonous vaccines. Same people and MSM doing the same promoting. Soros and the Evil Washington D.C. promoting it just like they did with destroying Iraq and Libya and everywhere else. Putin is getting in their way and for that we should reflect upon and give him some credit. At worst he is the lesser of two evils at best maybe he could lead to something better than the Evil empire that is currently trying to kill and cheat us anyway they can.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
What I don't understand is that Russia is essentially a white country just like Uganda or the Congo are black countries. What is wrong with nationalism? If I lived in the Congo I would be a black nationalist and if I lived in Russia I would be a white nationalist. To me being a nationalist means the country you live in comes first. The alternative is globalism and I thought people on Vigilant Citizen forums were against globalism. I don't like the U.N. and they should be kicked out of the U.S. For example they betrayed the people of Rwanda which led to a lot of dead people. They are crooked and mean us no good.
I don’t believe that your geographic birth location confers some special status. The message of Jesus and his Church ( Catholicism ) is indeed universal and for all.

This stand with Ukraine is being promoted just like Covid and the fake poisonous vaccines. Same people and MSM doing the same promoting. Soros and the Evil Washington D.C. promoting it just like they did with destroying Iraq and Libya and everywhere else. Putin is getting in their way and for that we should reflect upon and give him some credit. At worst he is the lesser of two evils at best maybe he could lead to something better than the Evil empire that is currently trying to kill and cheat us anyway they can.
Concur the former part of the post.

But not so much the latter. There's no actual gaurantee that Vladimir Putin is touting for universal benevolence.

What if Vladimir Putin is also on the same side of the paedo nwo empire just pretending to gullible masses that he is saving the world by retaliating to Western gradual hegemony. Whereas by masquerading as such, he is in reality pushing for the WW3 (as been told by his bosses in the UKofGB&NI and USofA etc.) , i.e. push for the WW3, bring more countries in to the game hence depopulation via War and eventually the inception of paedo nwo as been planned since centuries or probably millennia(s).

What I don't understand is that Russia is essentially a white country just like Uganda or the Congo are black countries. What is wrong with nationalism? If I lived in the Congo I would be a black nationalist and if I lived in Russia I would be a white nationalist. To me being a nationalist means the country you live in comes first. The alternative is globalism and I thought people on Vigilant Citizen forums were against globalism. I don't like the U.N. and they should be kicked out of the U.S. For example they betrayed the people of Rwanda which led to a lot of dead people. They are crooked and mean us no good.
Imo
Hon'ble @Doomsday Cult Mom your kind self may wish to comprehend and understand the text/conservation in the following thread (at a deeper level).

Last edited:

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Concur the former part of the post.

But not so much the latter. There's no actual gaurantee that Vladimir Putin is touting for universal benevolence.

What if Vladimir Putin is also on the same side of the paedo nwo empire just pretending to gullible masses that he is saving the world by retaliating to Western gradual hegemony. Whereas by masquerading as such, he is in reality pushing for the WW3 (as been told by his bosses in the UKofGB&NI and USofA etc.) , i.e. push for the WW3, bring more countries in to the game hence depopulation via War and eventually the inception of paedo nwo as been planned since centuries or probably millennia(s).
The one world government is the deception.

The threat is the multipolar world.

3 prisons.

1984. That’s how the system was kept in place.

3 superpowers who divide the world up in thirds.

That is where this will lead.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
No one can be sure of anything, but when/if the plans come down the leaders of the three states will have an agreement, which is why you see those pictures.

The only information about the other places will be fed by the leaders of the three states, so no one will know for sure what’s going on in the others, but it will be 3 oligarchic empires that at times appear to be opposed and at times appear to be allies.

Of course it’s just speculation and my working theory of where multi-polarity will go.

3 oligarchic empires with a gentleman’s agreement of what’s up. An unholy Trinity of man’s governments.

For all it’s faults and mistakes over the centuries, when the deception comes the Catholic Church will expose it. That is it’s ultimate purpose.

“That the three, ostensibly opposing ideologies are functionally identical is the central revelation of The Book.”

No one can be sure of anything, but when/if the plans come down the leaders of the three states will have an agreement, which is why you see those pictures.

The only information about the other places will be fed by the leaders of the three states, so no one will know for sure what’s going on in the others, but it will be 3 oligarchic empires that at times appear to be opposed and at times appear to be allies.

Of course it’s just speculation and my working theory of where multi-polarity will go.

3 oligarchic empires with a gentleman’s agreement of what’s up. An unholy Trinity of man’s governments.

For all it’s faults and mistakes over the centuries, when the deception comes the Catholic Church will expose it. That is it’s ultimate purpose.

“That the three, ostensibly opposing ideologies are functionally identical is the central revelation of The Book.”

So, I am seeing it like this..

Inbetween the so-called "elites" agreement and disagreement -- WAR happens and is currently happening!

And in these war(s), not them elites, but the enlisted men/women as well as the general population is who bites the dust!

Via this modus operandi-- Population decreases and elites stay as is-- elite. Quite clearly, it is all very cleverly planned.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
WOW

"Satanic New World Order" hmmm where have we heard that before ?

As I said before Russia is deeply involved in the entire "alt media" network supposedly "exposing the NWO" The entire fucking thing is being coordinated by the CNP, Russia, and Israel (the birthplace of Breitbart and outlets like GatewayPundit)

RussiaToday has literally hosted every single player in the "alt media" network

and mr. conspiracy Alex Jones himself was exposed by his ex wife for having a Russian Visa. The video on Youtube has been scrubbed I can no longer find it, but found this. Posted by his wife on twitter, she also mention Cambridge Analytica.

What would Alex Jones be doing in Russia ? Same thing as Max Blumenthal, Richard Spencer, General Flynn. Nothing to see here though, "Russiagate is a nothingburger" LOL.

This even ties back to the beginning of the conspiracy theory movement which began with the Russian Black Hundreds and their leaking of the fake documents "Protocols of Zion".

Russian fascists working with American fascists (Henry Ford) and Western intelligence who published the Protocols in English for a Western audience.

TBH I can see how the Russian soldiers would fall for the propganda that Putin was "standing up to the NWO" because NATO is a blatantly evil and sinister organization that has done nothing but agitate for war and invaded countries like Iraq and aFghanistan. It's easy for the Russians to fall for the "US BAD" narrative because it is essentially true.

That's also why people in the West who are woke to Western imperialism can fall for the PUTIN good narrative.

3 prisons.

Ok I can see what you are trying to say but what do you see as a solution? And why shouldn't Putin want to keep NATO out of Ukraine. It's Russia bordering it. Why should USA or anyone else say what is right with Ukraine. Ukraine government is crooked and corrupt and western powers using it to launder money and bioweapon labs were there. What gives corrupt Washington D.C. any moral authority to have a say. It would be like Russia telling us what to do in Mexico. Ukraine was part of Russia it's their part of the world. If Putin is throwing a wrench into corrupt Washington D.C. plans I say he is doing something right.

FilthPig

Veteran
That picture where Putin and Bush are together is from 2006 APEC meeting in Vietnam. In every APEC meeting they wear local countrys traditiondal clothes. I fell for that pic also ,had to research it.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Ok I can see what you are trying to say but what do you see as a solution? And why shouldn't Putin want to keep NATO out of Ukraine. It's Russia bordering it. Why should USA or anyone else say what is right with Ukraine. Ukraine government is crooked and corrupt and western powers using it to launder money and bioweapon labs were there. What gives corrupt Washington D.C. any moral authority to have a say. It would be like Russia telling us what to do in Mexico. Ukraine was part of Russia it's their part of the world. If Putin is throwing a wrench into corrupt Washington D.C. plans I say he is doing something right.
Russia is one of the most corrupt governments in the world. The former Soviet republics wanted to join NATO and the EU because of fears of Russian aggression. They are tired of being dominated by them and the economic stagnation that comes with it.

The Southwest USA used to part of Mexico and the northeast was part of the British Empire. Should they take it back because it used to be a part of it?

Last edited:
Ukraine nationalists are causing all the problems. They using children as shields. They not allowing people who want to go to Russia to get there. China getting stronger every minute and is working hand in hand with D.C. corruption. The end goal is we become Chinese slaves just like in Africa now. China taking over Africa. Russia is the only hope for us not to be Chinese slaves. China takes all our farmland to feed their billions of people and kills whoever is left in America or puts us in concentration camps they have already set up because of fake Covid indoctrination. Also China coming out with poisonous fake vaccines to get rid of black people so their is none left in America or Africa. This allows them to emigrate half their people to Africa and whatever blacks who survive will be Chinese slaves. The sheer number of Chinese people is their greatest strength . It's not Russia we need to worry about it is China. And now China has taken over our government. If they keep poking the bear of Russia nuclear weapons will be used because Russia will refuse to give up because what do they have to lose? They won world war 2. They won the Vietnam war. Both of U.S. and Russia lost Afghanistan war. And that could be the deciding factor because of all the military largesse that was left in Afghanistan on purpose so whoever takes that stuff will end up with the solution to world peace. And last but not least is I don't want to be forced to learn how to speak Chinese, Russian or Spanish.

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
I support neither side of this war, as others have already stated it's two sides of the same coin. If people really want to do something productive, they should stop supporting the elite and accept that ALL powerful people are in on it. No matter if you happen to like any particular ones. You don't get into the top without treading on some others on the way there.

a lot to unpack here.

there is a difference between nationalism and ULTRANATIONALISM.

Nationalism being more like "patriotism" which can be a good thing in the right context, but when patriotism becomes belligerent and used as a tool to create conflict with others,, then it becomes toxic and thus ultranationalism. "American exceptionalism" has been the worst form of ultranationalism and is responsible for not only the creation of AMerica (via theft and genocide, slavery) and then to use America as a base to dominate the world. Of course other forms of ultranationalism on a mass scale are Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Zionist Israel.

Russian nationalism is not the same as "white" nationalism. They are 2 entirely different things. Russia is a nationstate, that has culture and language. White is not. White is a social construct created in a caste system used to subjugate "lesser" races.

Globalism is really a meaningless buzzword used to demonize enemies of ultranationalism. You can be Globalist and Nationalist at the same time. Meaning you can be for the best interests of your country while simultaneously in favor of global cooperation. The negative aspects of "globalism" are the international cooperation of capital to subjugate the masses.

the UN is another "bogeyman" of ultranationalists and a major distraction. The people who hate the UN are those ultrantionalists like ISRAEL and USA who want to circumvent international law and be a belligerent actor on the world scene. The US only likes the UN when it can be used to represent a "global consensus" against their enemies like Iran, Russia, Iraq. But when the UN disagrees with the ultranationalism of Israel or the US, UK, then suddenly it becomes a problem.

Rwanda was another US backed regime change, where they assasinated the elected president and funded, trained, and armed rebels to takeover. It really had not much to do with the UN.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Ukraine nationalists are causing all the problems. They using children as shields. They not allowing people who want to go to Russia to get there. China getting stronger every minute and is working hand in hand with D.C. corruption. The end goal is we become Chinese slaves just like in Africa now. China taking over Africa. Russia is the only hope for us not to be Chinese slaves. China takes all our farmland to feed their billions of people and kills whoever is left in America or puts us in concentration camps they have already set up because of fake Covid indoctrination. Also China coming out with poisonous fake vaccines to get rid of black people so their is none left in America or Africa. This allows them to emigrate half their people to Africa and whatever blacks who survive will be Chinese slaves. The sheer number of Chinese people is their greatest strength . It's not Russia we need to worry about it is China. And now China has taken over our government. If they keep poking the bear of Russia nuclear weapons will be used because Russia will refuse to give up because what do they have to lose? They won world war 2. They won the Vietnam war. Both of U.S. and Russia lost Afghanistan war. And that could be the deciding factor because of all the military largesse that was left in Afghanistan on purpose so whoever takes that stuff will end up with the solution to world peace. And last but not least is I don't want to be forced to learn how to speak Chinese, Russian or Spanish.

lololol

Also everything I own is made in China. How did that happen? China owns Facebook and Twitter and Tik Tok. Everyone walking around with Apple phones made in China. China owns Washington Post and the New York Times and CNN and USA Today. Russia shut down Facebook and Twitter and the BBC. Anybody who does that deserves some credit. All Trump did was whine about fake news but Russia did something about it.

I support Putin simply because Russia has a right to defend themselves from NATO aggression. Anybody who tries to tell you that NATO is not being belligerent or provocative is telling you a bold faced lie.

I dont support Putin because he is an authoritarian dictator running an oligarch backed state that is helping to fund and promote worldwide destabalization via extreme right wing movements. Also he is being controlled by the Chabad Lubavitch cult.

3 prisons.

I think that both the multipolar world and unipolar are options on the table, and they are BOTH threats.

I used to believe a multipolar world would be better, but the socialist Brian Becker brought up a good point, that the multipolar world brought us competing imperialism and colonization of most of the third world and world wars.

unipolarism isn't any better either when one superpower can just do as it wishes to the entire world.

lololol
The New Yorker is an Israeli publication so why would I want to read that? And please don't start posting things from the Huffington Post either. We are already slaves to Israel and who needs two slavemasters. China and Israel both are vultures picking the bones of Americans. Also half million Ukrainian refugees being forced to go to Israel when they should be allowed to go to Russia.