Stand Up Comedy - To Regain A Perspective

Carolyn

Star
Yeah he is quite funny, if you never watched the videos definitely watch this third one its hilarious lol

Romesh Ranganathan is also hilarious, he was the supporting act for Kevin Bridgeswhen we went to see him we missed about 10 mins of him I think, hes so funny though.

Haich

Superstar
Yeah he is quite funny, if you never watched the videos definitely watch this third one its hilarious lol
I'll check them out, are you a fan of mock the week? Or 8 out of 10 cats?

I don't like jimmy Carr at all but Sean is great on that panel

Carolyn

Star
yeah I do like Jimmy Carr but Sean Locks really funny too, love mock the week, 8 out 10 cats, 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, Would I Lie to You and Have I Got News For You too love comedy, theres a few american actors that are doing pretty well over here too Cathrine Ryan, Rich Hall, theres loads of others too cant remember names lol :)

Haich

Superstar
yeah I do like Jimmy Carr but Sean Locks really funny too, love mock the week, 8 out 10 cats, 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, Would I Lie to You and Have I Got News For You too love comedy, theres a few american actors that are doing pretty well over here too Cathrine Ryan, Rich Hall, theres loads of others too cant remember names lol :)
Aha you have great taste :D

polymoog

Superstar
polymoog--You said there are not many good Jewish stand up comedians, well here is one : Jerry Seinfeld.
i didnt say that. i said there WAS a lot of jewish stand up comedians-- IMO, a disproportionate amount. seinfeld, don rickles, dangerfield, andrew dice clay, wendy liebman, yaakov smirnoff, ben stein, groucho marx, sasha baron cohen, jon lovitz, garry shandling, larry david, etc., etc.

check out the thread. post #11: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/daily-stormers-second-most-influential.3713/#post-113736

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
a disproportionate amount. seinfeld, don rickles, dangerfield, andrew dice clay, wendy liebman, yaakov smirnoff, ben stein, groucho marx, sasha baron cohen, jon lovitz, garry shandling, larry david, etc., etc.
Tim: Jerry, it's our sense of humor that sustained us as a people for 3000 years.​
Jerry: 5000.​
Tim: 5000, even better. Okay, Chrissie. Give me a schtickle of flouride.​