Sri Lanka Church and Hotel attacks

Let those with sound reasoning pay heed let those who fall for the atrocities bark for war and retaliation.

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:
  • "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

I see. My palm has departed from my face.

It's interesting that there are things allowed to be leaked by the elites.

Those always fall in the grey area.

BUT! One thing we all can agree that everything has been orchestrated.

The top elites are making a way for the anti-christ.

Screenshot_64.png

Screenshot_65.png

Zaid Hamid‏Verified account @ZaidZamanHamid
Classic black Ops..... RAW sends in terrorist cell, provides them with logistics, explosives & maps....then informs #SriLanka that another attack is coming. Entire terrorist network is based in India which RAW is using, actually in Tamil Nadu....
Second team of NTJ terrorists ready for bombing, Indian officials tell Lanka
https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-tell-lanka/story-uFrIUa8G8H34JcuZMdDVYI.html

[B]Zaid Hamid[/B]‏Verified account @[B]ZaidZamanHamid[/B]
This news is few months old and now begins to make sense after #Srilanka terror attacks. India wants to push SriLanka away from Pakistan and China....even if it means mass murders and toppling the govt.
(RAW is Indian intelligence.)

Last edited:
Let those with sound reasoning pay heed let those who fall for the atrocities bark for war and retaliation.

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:
  • "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
@Renegade showed this to be a hoax i believe if it matters

So what are your Jewish paymasters planning?

Are you just a pawn or know something ?
I don’t agree with @Thunderian on shit but take accusations of him being on the Israeli payroll somewhere else. As wrong as he always is he’s just a true believer. If he is on the payroll he can DM because I’d rather troll for the Jews than lift batteries the rest of my life.

The problem isn't tribalism, or sectarian strife, or Hindus in India, or intelligence failures. The problem is Islam.

"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them." Surah 2:191

"Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Surah 9:123

"When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them." Surah 9:5

"Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Surah 3:85

"The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Surah 9:30

"Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam." Surah 5:33

"Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Surah 22:19

"Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Surah 3:28

"Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Surah 8:12

"Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Surah 8:60

Yeah man kill the infidels started with what is sometimes referred to as the Old Testament. I agree with you that Islam has a fundamentalist problem.

That problem is only exacerbated by fundamentalism from Jews and Christians. All three religions have left a scar on history and will likely be our end.

I got the reference from a Christian news site......I don't facepalm.:p
Is Someone Trying to Start a Global Holy War?

Thank you for your contributions.

Yeah people are trying to start civil/holy/cultural wars and they are right wing nationalists whether they are white/Christian/Hindu/Arab/Zionist/Buddhist/

This is exactly what the guy who shot up the mosque wanted.
It’s a spiral of violence, not a false flag. Not to say that this isn’t instigated but it’s not all a fabrication either.

This is exactly what the guy who shot up the mosque wanted.
It’s a spiral of violence, not a false flag. Not to say that this isn’t instigated but it’s not all a fabrication either.
Thanks.
I do not understand your distinctions, a spiral of violence that may be instigated is a false flag in my book......
This is the Zionist World order that sows corruption on the land and the other ones with their various intelligence agencies are their 'useful idiots'.
It is sad that some Christians listen to the Kabballah wizards of the Sanhedrin. Witchcraft and fortune telling is forbidden in Islam.
They would have not made it to this level without the help of influential Christian Zionists especially in the U.S, this unholy alliance along with their Saudi regime poodles needs to be checked.

Last edited:
Thanks.
I do not understand your distinctions, a spiral of violence that may be instigated is a false flag in my book......
This is the Zionist World order that sows corruption on the land and the other ones are their 'useful idiots'.
It is sad that some Christians listen to the Kabballah wizards of the Sanhedrin. Witchcraft and fortune telling is forbidden in Islam.
They would have not made it to this level without the help of some Christians, this unholy alliance along with their Saudi regime poodles needs to be checked.
What I mean is rhetoric and public opinion/media can be used to create an environment that will create a probability of a desired outcome occurring. In this case religious and or nationalist terrorism as seen in NZ and earlier in Norway, what may be what really started this.

Its how they got Malcom X out of the way. The alphabet agencies didn’t plan his murder but they helped contribute to an atmosphere within the NOI that led to “useful idiots” like Louis Farrakhan ( on record as contributing to the environment that led to his death ) killing him for them.

You see what is happening around us as purely structured and organized neatly into “it’s the Jews behind it all”. It’s an oversimplification.The reality is no one is behind it all. The world is rudderless and secret societies, factions, corporations, agencies, NGOs, think tanks, the officer corps of militaries, politicians, the media, and others are all plotting against and with each other.

Yeah man kill the infidels started with what is sometimes referred to as the Old Testament. I agree with you that Islam has a fundamentalist problem.

That problem is only exacerbated by fundamentalism from Jews and Christians. All three religions have left a scar on history and will likely be our end.
Would you say that the events playing out are in line with the purported letter from Albert Pike about “three world wars”?

I don’t claim any authenticity to this other than it being a proposed blueprint or tracing board (produced by somebody) for pushing political and social change in a desired direction:-

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion”

“We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

https://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Despite the best laid plans of Mice and Masons, I don’t think things will play out quite this way.

Matthew 24

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Last edited:
ou see what is happening around us as purely structured and organized neatly into “it’s the Jews behind it all”. It’s an oversimplification.The reality is no one is behind it all. The world is rudderless and secret societies, factions, corporations, agencies, NGOs, think tanks, the officer corps of militaries, politicians, the media, and others are all plotting against and with each other.
1. I never said the Jews are behind it all. I specifically said Zionists and that Includes Christians Zionists and Muslim Zionists and any and all Zionist poodles around the world. Even the ones that walk in Palestinian into an Aipac convention and subsequently come out pro-Zionist .;):).
2. I believe the biggest role is being played by Christian Zionists in establishing the illegitimate rule of the future Anti-Christ.
3. Their role is more vital (at the moment) than that of the Sanhedrin in establishing this unGodly future tyranny. That is why they need the 'Make Israel Great Again,' stooge in the White House to sign all kinds of internationally illegitimate edicts for Israel..

I also disagree with your last sentence quoted above, the world is being controlled by the hidden few of the Zionist World Order. We can agree to disagree on this, but the time has come to call a spade a spade.

Last edited:

Yes, those Christian suicide bombers have always been a problem.

In what part of the Old Testament are Christians commanded by God to kill Muslims?

Anyone who cares to do the research can follow the direct ideological line from the Quran, down through the teachings of the Muslim Brotherhood, and then to Islamist terror groups like Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the National Thowfeek Jamaath group in Sri Lanka that actually carried out these bombings.

You have to be pretty stupid to blame this on ZIonists, when it's the Islamists who are openly calling for this sort of thing.

I find it astonishing that the grossly misnamed religion of peace has specific verses in it's holy book about killing Jews and Christians, but whenever there's another massacre perpetrated by Muslims against their favourite targets, everyone pretends it's some other Islam that's doing all the killing.

People always ask, "Who benefits?", so I will ask the same question.

Who benefits when, as we experience yet another bloody example of Islamic terror, our leaders and the media insist that we have nothing to fear from Islam?

Who benefits when Muslims quote that one verse about what a sin it is to kill innocents, while ignoring the many other verses where the Quran commands followers of Islam to kill unbelievers, and ignoring the long and murderous history that follows wherever Islam goes?

Who benefits when people fall over themselves to blame these regular Islamic atrocities on anything but Islam?

The truth doesn't benefit, neither do the victims, and neither do any of us who aren't Muslim.
Israeli billionaire Igor Kolomoisky the puppet master of the new Ukrainian President
https://www.rt.com/news/457321-kolomoisky-zelensky-ukraine-oligarch-puppet/

Yes, those Christian suicide bombers have always been a problem.

In what part of the Old Testament are Christians commanded by God to kill Muslims?

Wasn’t too long ago that yeah Christian suicide bombers were still blowing up thing across Ireland and Great Britain or blowing up the 96 Olympics.

Stupid question seeing as neither Christians nor Muslims existed but your God clearly calls for the complete destruction of the enemies of His people a few times at least.