Squid game (Netflix series)- Occult symbolism

he's alright to me. sometimes he's annoying. other times he's fun to watch. but your reaction seems pretty decisive and i'm curious what made you dislike him so much.

see, THIS here isnt about the opinion itself. It's about the fact he is one of them modern age 'truthers' who isnt really a truther, but just markets himself as one whilst pandering to popular talking points, for fame and money.
kate hopkins in the uk is another example. she went through every nook and cranny seeking fame and fortune but when it all failed, she found her niche.
'dem muzlimz doe'
and there's a gullible paying audience for that material.

look at milo yiannopolous. In the UK he made his name putting down feminists. He would insist that he admires/likes muslims and repeatedly defend them because whilst anti muslim rhetoric def exists and is popular in some circles, overall british society rejected them. He just went to the US during the trump era and decided all over a sudden 'dem muslims doe'. blatntly obv these guys say whatever necessary for attention.

Aamy

Star
lol i saw clips of that part and ive never seen such terrible acting. its like they picked those people off the streets.

i havent seen it either but i guess since ive heard its like hunger games and the purge it kind of makes sense why its popular. i only knew about the shows existence from an article i saw about kpop idols talking about it and recommending their fans to watch it (knowing damn well that many of their fans are young :rolleyes: ) so there's that too. but of course anything that fits the agenda will always be pushed to the mainstream.
Kpop idols love to promote Netflix shows, and its satanic most of the time, I didn't watch Squidgame because I don't want to be traumatised xD

queen82

Star
Well I always suspected in their production there are real life references just like Elisa Lam's case where her death was alluded to Dark Waters of Cecil.
yes Elisa Lam was linked to the japanese horror movie Dark waters

Aamy

Star
Wait a minute,
Seriously ?!

Netflx on its way to release another upcoming evil season of squid game !
There will be another season?! It doesn't even shock me if you want to know. People love this kdrama. But i still didnt watch it. Because we said to me that it was very violent and i dont like to see hardcore violence and when its graphic. So i didnt watch squid game

sickgirl15

Established
is it me or Korean showbiz and all is way more dark and creepier than western one ?
Hi, I truly believe that this particular horrible film or whatever it is was agreed on by “the powers that be,” to make this actually & sadly realistic “film” using all Korean actors to throw those who are not “in the know” that human hunting “games” similar to this has been sadly going on for a very long time now in especially Europe (England) and right here in the good ‘ole USA by the very rich & obviously VERY bored and BORING wealthy elite. The creators of this crap used all Asian actors & actresses to make us Westerners THINK that it’s purely made up by some sick in the head Korean writer. Please don’t be fooled. I read that the Rothchildes and other wealthy families from old money would have a secret agreement with orphanages and kidnap children (think about it; they’re the perfect victims.. no loving guardians to protect them..) They’d of course do as they wished in sexually assaulting & torturing these poor kids, then the games would begin. The rich sick f**ks would stand on their balconies and force the kids to run in the woods and shoot at them “for entertainment.” Of course, there were many casualties. Horrendous. Just like the old man said at the end of Squid game “he did it out of sheer BOREDOM,” imagine being so blessed to be loaded with endless money & personal security, and choosing to partake in something as harrowing & plain evil as THIS. F**king disgusting, worthless scum bags. People are starving in this world, and this is what these evil, no good murderers do….I cannot wrap my head around this senseless cruelty. That truly is pure evil!!

Fujiko

Star
This show is so creepy...i waited a thread about this ,because i saw the videogames,they are so cruel,popular, and something is really wrong about "squid game",and this massive fame the show is gaining day after day worries me...it seems like a splatter version of "hunger games",but horror,splatter ,and disturbing
The message is extreme,competitive,even a doll and a childish game became creepy and dark.A sweet food like dalgona caramel became a way to die,everything is corrupted.I saw on youtube videos explaining the meaning of Squid game,and the message is about corruption in the society.

diley

Established
Squid g@me actor Wi H@j00n is currently high on fame...
Guess what yeah he's sold out too it seems! IMG_20220112_212747.jpg

Aamy

Star
No wonder that the actors are also sell out. There was an actor of this kdrama who went to the restaurant with Taylor Swift. She is well known to be a puppet of the industry and a sex slave too. I can only imagine why he wanted to see her in the first place.

diley

Established
No wonder that the actors are also sell out. There was an actor of this kdrama who went to the restaurant with Taylor Swift. She is well known to be a puppet of the industry and a sex slave too. I can only imagine why he wanted to see her in the first place.
That's g0ng y00.
Both are puppets. Maybe their meet could be of any song or show production discussion or
Juz a casual elite dating !

Aamy

Star
That's g0ng y00.
Both are puppets. Maybe their meet could be of any song or show production discussion or
Juz a casual elite dating !
Just a casual elite dating huh? XD seriously? Sorry its because I can't imagine there wasn't any sex service or others things...

queen82

Star
Just a casual elite dating huh? XD seriously? Sorry its because I can't imagine there wasn't any sex service or others things...
there's rumors about Swift being a closet lesbian , so i don't think there's something sexual

Aamy

Star
there's rumors about Swift being a closet lesbian , so i don't think there's something sexual
Maybe she has any choices in this? They don't care about what you like when it comes to sex with them, but its rumors. Maybe they are really friends or good partner for "work"