Squid game (Netflix series)- Occult symbolism

sickgirl15

Established
I watched the last episode and it comes back to the game being an occult practise. At the end he dyes his hair red and decides to go back to the game. I've learnt from VC that red hair at the end of a ritual represents blood sacrifice and being initiated into their world. So it seems like the show is about the elite doing a ritual and using people as a sacrifice and killing them in a way that's fun for them.

View attachment 63257
Hi…I agree with you! I’m so glad we are all having an open discussion about this horrendous “film.” I was reading a blog written by an anonymous person who had links to facts about this “fictitious” show or whatever it is actually being LIVED OUT for REAL by the rich and powerful… (such as the Rothchilds…) I read that these sick, privileged, filthy rich & BORED “people” would have crooked connections with people at orphanages (which are havens for child abusers/pedophiles/predators to work), arrange for random children to be removed (it’s the perfect crime because these poor kids are 100% parent less and vulnerable), take the kids to their mansions and play a harrowing “game” with them called “human hunting!!” (Sound familiar?!) The sick adults would, of course sexually abuse the poor kids… torture them.. do whatever their perverse minds desired… then make them run…. And, (sigh) the twisted adults would shoot at them for “fun,” killing off whomever they chose. It makes me nauseous to write this, but I’m FLOORED that I recently read this awful stuff on a website I found at random, and NOW THIS FILM is out!! I’m a very spiritual person, and am a free thinker/artist type who is open minded, and believes anything is possible in this world. (I’ve taken a path in life that’s less chosen, so I have seen a side of life that most have not..) and the reality that I read about this is truly shocking to me. I think Americans “in the know” made this film, but have tried to fool the public into thinking that “it’s only an Asian thing,” or some type of racist bullshit!!! Think about it!! They are trying to make the public think “oh this would never happen in America or Europe!” It’s also very telling at the end of this sick film (I read the article here on VC describing the film) that at the end of the film, the old man admits that he created the whole “game” because he was BORED! That’s exactly what the article on the blog I read said why the sick rich people really do this type of insanity!!! Wild..!

Oceanic

Veteran
What is this idea of the beginning and the end with this show?

So the old man is #001 (beginning, first player) and the main character/winner is #456 (end, last player).
Then at one point, the MC wears a shirt with 456 AND the old man's jacket labeled 001.
So now he is both the start and the finish = never-ending/infinity/God. Then we remember that he comes back to the game in the end, continuing this whole competition.
Like the snake eating its tail: "Ouroboros, emblematic serpent of ancient Egypt and Greece represented with its tail in its mouth, continually devouring itself and being reborn from itself"
456 is essentially "reborn" as evident with his red hair, joining the occult elite.
View attachment 63937
Don't think anything is a coincidence, especially this show. What do you guys think this meant?
I actually finished the show two days ago, and the only thing I like about it is the realism but that is it. This show displays how capitalism works. Spoilers for the ending of the show: This old guy in the picture turned out to be the one who created the games back in the 80's. He just wanted to insert himself in the games before his inevitable death, (because he has a brain tumor, and because he supposedly never had that much fun within his childhood so he wanted to relieve that before dying) that is why his shirt says "Player 1" and the reason he gave his jacket to this main character is because he knew (of course) that he would be the winner.

So this old guy created the games because he said and I quote, "I had so much money (he's a billionaire) I didn't know what to do with that money, and my clients (The other rich people known as the VIPS that wear those animal masks) agreed with me. We were bored of our lives so we decided to create the games to bet on people's lives as if they were animals." (much like how the evil elite people in our world)

Anyway, although the ending of the show shows the main character with red hair, that is supposed to symbolize all the blood shed that occurred in the games. The main character actually decides to rebel against the games. The staff in charge of the games tells the main character to go on the plane and warns him not to try anything (he was supposed to travel to see his daughter) after he called their number to let them know he's making a return. See how these sick people are tracking him on the daily even though he won the games? Also, this is said to be a timeskip a year later and they're STILL keeping tabs on him. So main character decides, "Nah I'm gonna go back to the games to get more info and to start a rebellion"

So to those of you saying his red hair symbolizes him joining the elites, he isn't. In fact, after he received millions of dollars from winning the games, he refused to spend any of it because he knows the money came from the players who lost.

But the rest of the show? Yeah. Pretty satanic in some aspects here and there.

I only jist watched episode one.

It reminded me a little of this spoof crypto token ad back in 2017

The money obsession def does remind me of bitcoin.
As an example, john mcaffee was big in crypto 17 but he hung himself this yr (prob murdered tbh).
This yr elon musk took over that role.

There was a glitch in leverage trading/futures with insane pumps/dumps that wiped out most leverage/futures trades. You can imagine the lives that destroyed..and it was orchestrated by the billionaire club.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Just curious, is there any opposition from native Koreans to this kind of pop-culture?

To Americans we have a large "anti-media" segment of the population invested in a culture war. Wondering how the Koreans see it.

Journeyman

Established
Symbols Decode has looked at Squid Game in their latest post:

To cut to the chase, I believe this show is about people involved in MKUltra. Both past and present tense.

The Agrarian

Veteran
an interesting comment i read on vc squid game article
View attachment 64205
Very odd sentiment considering Christianity makes up only about 1/4 of the South Korean population. Then again, opposition to the Christian faith is about as universal as the Christian faith itself.

Blessed are those reviled for His namesake?
Thanks for the publicity, Squid Game! Make viewers question why that is and dig deeper.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
btw, it is absolutely boring. dead shit for all the hype.
That episode where they show the vips, cringe as ffff.

Why did people hype this?
lol i saw clips of that part and ive never seen such terrible acting. its like they picked those people off the streets.

Never will watch just seems stupid but yeah asking same question whats the hype?
i havent seen it either but i guess since ive heard its like hunger games and the purge it kind of makes sense why its popular. i only knew about the shows existence from an article i saw about kpop idols talking about it and recommending their fans to watch it (knowing damn well that many of their fans are young :rolleyes: ) so there's that too. but of course anything that fits the agenda will always be pushed to the mainstream.

The Agrarian

Veteran
btw, it is absolutely boring. dead shit for all the hype.
That episode where they show the vips, cringe as ffff.

Why did people hype this?
If bots can send emails, bots can click "play now." The hype may be depraved consumers but I think a large portion is astroturfing.

The Agrarian

Veteran
lol i saw clips of that part and ive never seen such terrible acting. its like they picked those people off the streets.

i havent seen it either but i guess since ive heard its like hunger games and the purge it kind of makes sense why its popular. i only knew about the shows existence from an article i saw about kpop idols talking about it and recommending their fans to watch it (knowing damn well that many of their fans are young :rolleyes: ) so there's that too. but of course anything that fits the agenda will always be pushed to the mainstream.
Keep in mind, K-Pop is basically a cult and many of those fans have a very real compulsion to imitate their idols.

And I doubt the K-Pop artists actually watched the show in-between the daily regimen of plastic surgery, coke lines and sodomy. The hype is not organic.
At. All.

swayy000

Star
Keep in mind, K-Pop is basically a cult and many of those fans have a very real compulsion to imitate their idols.

And I doubt the K-Pop artists actually watched the show in-between the daily regimen of plastic surgery, coke lines and sodomy. The hype is not organic.
At. All.
oh yeah for sure they were told to mention it, i know;)