Squid game (Netflix series)- Occult symbolism

I wouldn’t be surprised if shows like this are predictive programming for the future...making it normal. Seeing how brainless the sheep have been in this whole covid thing it’s possible for people to get used to the idea, even if they're forced into it they'll probably go along with it. like the genderless/being born in the opposite gender agenda has taken off well with the sheep too, it's become something they celebrate about. I know two people in real life that are pushing their kids into believing they were born in the wrong body. It's unbelievable that it's so normal now and you're the bad one if you say anything. All the brainwashing techniques the Elite use work.
" pushing their kids into believing they were born in the wrong body." I tried to convince myself not to get shocked by anything anymore but this one takes the cake today.

sailormoon

Established
I was thinking of VC’s Squid Game article on my morning walk and thought, I can understand this idea being organic. Like if you think of the phrase “money is the root of all evil”, and really delve into it, you can come up with this idea easily, of poor people needing money desperately because their life depends on it, and rich people having so much money that life becomes boring. It’s true, if you can afford any food, any wine, any home, any vacation, any clothes, any car, what would excite you anymore? And humans do tend to find excitement in power and control. Many serial killers have said having the power to control whether someone lives or dies became so exciting for them. That being said, even if the writers came up with this on their own wits, it doesn’t make it any less true for reality. I hope I get my point across here, my 2 year old is yelling at me while I write this lol

sadtruth

Established
" pushing their kids into believing they were born in the wrong body." I tried to convince myself not to get shocked by anything anymore but this one takes the cake today.
It's true. One of the girls I work with, she's about seven, she came back from the summer holidays with very short boy hair. It was odd for her so we questioned it. She said her aunty and parents think she should be a boy because she likes boyish things and not girly stuff (which btw is not true because she plays with "girly" toys like dolls and is just like any other girl) Sadly it wasn't so shocking because she's mentioned stuff about her dad and uncle dressing up as women sometimes :/ It's so sad that they're filling her mind with things that will damage her.

The other one is my friends sister's son, I believe he is about four...She dresses him up in dresses, he has really long hair, plays with dolls etc If you saw a pic you'd think it was a girl. She says he likes being a girl, but he's four! So messed up.

Tulipz

Established
The game is being played in playgrounds. Green light, Red light. My husband, who works for a primary school board, told me that a different primary school board had to stop a gym teacher from playing the game at school, pretending to shoot kids if they moved.
Its gone beyond the phase of just on tv, to actually involving real kids.

sadtruth

Established
The game is being played in playgrounds. Green light, Red light. My husband, who works for a primary school board, told me that a different primary school board had to stop a gym teacher from playing the game at school, pretending to shoot kids if they moved.
Its gone beyond the phase of just on tv, to actually involving real kids.

Yeah, kids at my school are playing it too. We let them play it once if they didn't shoot/kill each other but they don't listen :rolleyes:...Most said they learnt it from tik tok.

TrustNo1

Established
What is this idea of the beginning and the end with this show?

So the old man is #001 (beginning, first player) and the main character/winner is #456 (end, last player).
Then at one point, the MC wears a shirt with 456 AND the old man's jacket labeled 001.
So now he is both the start and the finish = never-ending/infinity/God. Then we remember that he comes back to the game in the end, continuing this whole competition.
Like the snake eating its tail: "Ouroboros, emblematic serpent of ancient Egypt and Greece represented with its tail in its mouth, continually devouring itself and being reborn from itself"
456 is essentially "reborn" as evident with his red hair, joining the occult elite.
1634177626184.png
Don't think anything is a coincidence, especially this show. What do you guys think this meant?

queen82

Star

So the old man is #001 (beginning, first player) and the main character/winner is #456 (end, last player).
Then at one point, the MC wears a shirt with 456 AND the old man's jacket labeled 001.
So now he is both the start and the finish = never-ending/infinity/God. Then we remember that he comes back to the game in the end, continuing this whole competition.
Like the snake eating its tail: "Ouroboros, emblematic serpent of ancient Egypt and Greece represented with its tail in its mouth, continually devouring itself and being reborn from itself"
456 is essentially "reborn" as evident with his red hair, joining the occult elite.
View attachment 63937
Don't think anything is a coincidence, especially this show. What do you guys think this meant?
that's interesting

Journeyman

Established

View attachment 63937
4+5+6=15 which sums to 6

There could be some disclosure at work here. Squid = Octopus = Octagon - see some of the Octo stuff on here. One thing is for sure, my friends and family all discussing it at work etc. This has had a push, nothing gets big organically, this is something that's been highlighted.

sadtruth

Established
4+5+6=15 which sums to 6

There could be some disclosure at work here. Squid = Octopus = Octagon - see some of the Octo stuff on here. One thing is for sure, my friends and family all discussing it at work etc. This has had a push, nothing gets big organically, this is something that's been highlighted.
They for sure promoted the crap out of it. It showed up on accounts that don't even watch Kdramas.

TrustNo1

Established
4+5+6=15 which sums to 6

yeah the numerology was easy to pinpoint but what’s with the start/finish concept?
The creator could have chosen ANY number for the old man and MC, but no. They had to be the first and last players. What gives?

Journeyman

Established
yeah the numerology was easy to pinpoint but what’s with the start/finish concept?
The creator could have chosen ANY number for the old man and MC, but no. They had to be the first and last players. What gives?
That's hard to answer. That's why I did the easy bit :) Someone else has to do the hard bit now :p

Best guess is a gnostic allegory at work here. The protagonists trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Their existence serving as ratings / Archon fuel for the system. The divine spark (1) trapped in the material dimension / beast system becomes the 456 (6) of man eventually samsara brings the cycle full circle to the beginning once more?