Squid game (Netflix series)- Occult symbolism

Yup, China too, with its marxist communist "one world" agenda. The devil is everywhere
I read somewhere that China is their blueprint for the one world government total social control . Orwellian type sh*t. Like big brother stuff. They have that social credit score right now and I’m thinking with all the vaccine passports, Elon Musk’s Neuralink stuff and all kind of things going on, it’s only a matter of time until people go wake up and fight this ongoing oppression and control

is it me or Korean showbiz and all is way more dark and creepier than western one ?
I think it’s now being on par with the West . The West has that guy who is a satanist and the Beatles and singers were connected with them. I forgot his name the bald guy with the triangle hat. Anton Lavey and that Aleister Crowley guy I think both are bald satanic leaders

I watched the last episode and it comes back to the game being an occult practise. At the end he dyes his hair red and decides to go back to the game. I've learnt from VC that red hair at the end of a ritual represents blood sacrifice and being initiated into their world. So it seems like the show is about the elite doing a ritual and using people as a sacrifice and killing them in a way that's fun for them.

View attachment 63257
Good catch with the change in hair colour I forgot about that one. Definitely lots of blood sacrifice and they literally had a bigger prize pool each time a person dies. How literal can that be . Blood sacrifice = key to all the richness in the material world , but as we see int he protagonist, he becomes depressed and vengeful and not even all that amount of money made him happy

Vision

Veteran
Alright, wow. Glad you made this topic. It was crazy - glad I leech NF.

I also want to mention the emphasis on the money/cash prize AND debt. The materialistic aspect and how people like in this show end up being puppets willing to do anything for money.

The guards, faceless and nameless authority, they just stand idly and kill when necessary.

That elite lounge, yes it definitely happens in real life. I have a feeling some elite may do something similar but less intricate, it's easy to abduct and drug the very poor/neglected with no connections or relatives, like orphans.

Alright, wow. Glad you made this topic. It was crazy - glad I leech NF.

I also want to mention the emphasis on the money/cash prize AND debt. The materialistic aspect and how people like in this show end up being puppets willing to do anything for money.

The guards, faceless and nameless authority, they just stand idly and kill when necessary.

That elite lounge, yes it definitely happens in real life. I have a feeling some elite may do something similar but less intricate, it's easy to abduct and drug the very poor/neglected with no connections or relatives, like orphans.
I didn't watch the show. What's going on in the elite lounge (of the show)?

Oceanic

Veteran
I've watched scenes from this show and I knew deep inside my soul that there just HAD to be something satanic in this show because for 1. This is on Netflix, 2. It's a k-drama series, and 3. This is a storyline about people trying to get millions of dollars in a life-threatening game. Very glad you made this post.

Vision

Veteran
I didn't watch the show. What's going on in the elite lounge (of the show)?
I'm glad you made this...I came on here to talk about it. I just watched episode 7 and was so disgusted by it! That's exactly how the elite are living in real life and they're rubbing it in our faces. I don't know if you noticed but the workers (slaves) in the theatre room thing were naked in body paint and were being used as furniture and decoration because the "elite" see them/us as significantly less than them. He also preys on that guy and takes him to r**e him and it's so sad because people in real life can't escape that.

btach

Veteran
I've watched scenes from this show and I knew deep inside my soul that there just HAD to be something satanic in this show because for 1. This is on Netflix, 2. It's a k-drama series, and 3. This is a storyline about people trying to get millions of dollars in a life-threatening game. Very glad you made this post.
Couldn't watch the whole thing

btach

Veteran
So I was watching this new series released in Netflix and there are a lot of symbolism (balhomet, triangle, checkerboard floor and VIPs/ elite wearing masks). Furthermore, the premise of the movie is like a game that elites bet on the lives of people. These people are truly sickening and they just hiding these things in plain sight. I was appalled but then again, these movies are kind of a hit with blood and gore.
The film also brought into the mix a storyline regarding organ harvesting….

dinner scene with triangle and checkerboard floor
View attachment 62795

elites hidden behind masks
View attachment 62797View attachment 62796

View attachment 62798

Baphomet symbol or inverted star in one of the games (honeycomb game)

View attachment 62799
View attachment 62800View attachment 62801
And the actors......this was definitely a message. I wonder what it says about the human collective when the number 1 show is this brutal experiment and it will come to pass. Netflix had an Asian show about COVID. The human mind creates. What are we creating...

amaranthine

Established
Actually it was written before hunger games. Hunger games most likely copied it.

There was a popular japanese movie "Battle Royale" from 2000 which had teenagers fighting each other to the death after they were gassed, transported to an island and fitted with collars that explode if there is more than one survivor at a set time. Supposedly a deep commentary - something about teenage delinquency... The movie is just an unpleasant experience where kids die in horrible ways.

Kirk777

Rookie
The only NF show I enjoyed was Ozark. Didn't see anything occultic about that.

sadtruth

Established
I wouldn’t be surprised if shows like this are predictive programming for the future...making it normal. Seeing how brainless the sheep have been in this whole covid thing it’s possible for people to get used to the idea, even if they're forced into it they'll probably go along with it. like the genderless/being born in the opposite gender agenda has taken off well with the sheep too, it's become something they celebrate about. I know two people in real life that are pushing their kids into believing they were born in the wrong body. It's unbelievable that it's so normal now and you're the bad one if you say anything. All the brainwashing techniques the Elite use work.