delete

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The selection of an octagon shape for the UFC was almost certainly unrealted to any agenda at its inception... however the UFC s a whole has been clearly co-opted into the agenda-borg at this point. Amos Alonzo Stagg and a bunch of the innovators of American Football have all sorts of interesting connections as do those who developed baseball. Lots of interesting angles and degrees in those games and their playing fields if you know what I mean...

recure

Established
I would like to point out that the first Psalm uses an analogy of a spectacle (i.e. sports and theater) as a place where evildoers congregate. It reads:
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
It clearly refers to a venue, isles, and seats, and asserts that those who occupy such places are scornful godless sinners. So knowing that sports events and theaters are congregations for sinners, believers who congregate with them become unequally yoked with them. Hence why it is also written:
Therefore, come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord; do not touch any unclean thing, and I will welcome you.