Spoil A Wish

Haich

Superstar
Your wish was granted and Jackie Chan travelled to you to challenge your skills, he knocked the caps out your knees and subsequently, you're wheelchair bound and no longer able to practice your art.

I wish I was a nomad, travelling clean and deserted plains of the earth.

The Zone

Star
Your wish was granted and unfortunately you ate it till you hated yourself.:(
I wish I was a black belt in kung fu.
Your wish is granted. You are that piece of cloth draped upon a persons waist who does not believe in bathing. During a fight, blood was spilled on it and you are now tumbling in a washing machine. A part of you got stuck in the side of the unit and torn, so you were then thrown in the trash where you then landed for eternity in a nasty smelling land fill.

I wish I had three wishes to be granted.

Addendum - sorry, missed a post

DesertRose

Superstar
I wish I was a nomad, travelling clean and deserted plains of the earth.
Your wish was granted and it was fun until you fell in a giant snake pit and ran out of precious water...... princess......;):p

I wish I had three wishes to be granted.
Granted, but these wishes came with dreadful catches entailing gruesome additions to your biceps, your gluteous maximus and belly.......the extensions were hideous.

I wish I had a secret garden.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I wish I had a secret garden.
Your wish is granted. You have a very secret garden of some of the finest marijuana in the world. In fact, it is worth millions. Unfortunately, the local authorities have said garden staked out and will be raiding your house in the wee hours of the morning. The amount of weed in your secret garden garners you some pretty significant jail time, but as your pal...I smuggle in a tomato plant which you keep under your bunk bed secretly hidden again from cellmate Bertha Boomer who is a 400 pound behemoth of a woman in for killing her ex husband and his entire family before finishing off their entire street block he lived on for good measure.

I wish I had some ice cream.

DesertRose

Superstar
Time out......weed, and a 400 pound Bertha! The Zone you are funny :D will give others a chance to answer that over active imagination.:p

The Zone

Star
I suppose I have been rather brutal on you and I have been known to do some creative writing in my spare time. Hey, I could have made your cell mate Annabelle!

The Zone

Star
Ahhh THAT would be a brutal.horror show of a cell.! Glad you picked up on that persona btw. (PS. Creative writing excellent! I was thinking that you would be suited to that.;))Still can not forget one of those pictures btw...:(.
I think she is just crazy and a few steps away from being truly demon possessed with the doors she is opening. She offered to cut off my head and while Jess and I are known to have spirited battles, I always have her back against Demonbelle. Oddly I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in the middle of the morning or the witching hour and had a ring side seat to her predictable total meltdown. No more words. No words.

DesertRose

Superstar
ps I also thought of those words 'the witching hour' and last week I was sitting puzzled by her witchcraft stuff...'I am grey?' WTH?o_O
I wish I had some ice cream.
Granted. You got your oddly flavored ice cream and was followed by a sorry looking clown wielding a tiny, concealed knife and some duck tape (?)......you can picture the gruesome next........you never thought about ice cream again, in fact you never thought again.

Opps I forgot: I wish I could live in South East Asia for good.

JoChris

Superstar
ps I also thought of those words 'the witching hour' and last week I was sitting puzzled by her witchcraft stuff...'I am grey?' WTH?o_O

Granted. You got your oddly flavored ice cream and was followed by a sorry looking clown wielding a tiny, concealed knife and some duck tape (?)......you can picture the gruesome next........you never thought about ice cream again, in fact you never thought again.

Opps I forgot: I wish I could live in South East Asia for good.
You are going to receive that wish.
The Zone forgot to tell you that the local authorities are secretly working with the Indonesian government. When you make an escape out of the country (thanks to the Zone's warning) you will enter the Indonesian airport and be arrested immediately.

I wish I could drop a dress size in a couple of weeks.

DesertRose

Superstar
weed, bertha, and another prison in Indonesia;) At least I will eat halal?:)
I wish I was in heaven
My heart constricted when I saw that, how can I say anything about heaven?
Alas that is not a wish I can grant.....
.......ask for his mercy and grace and If God grants your wish .......
May you lose yourself in endless gardens underneath which rivers flow, the awe inspiring sights and smells that are only surpassed by His face. :)

I wish to be in prison with my 400 pound Bertha for weed.

Last edited:
Yayy no one can spoil my wish :D
Not so fast, Haich. Granted, but you realize that in order to get to heaven you need to walk along a highway and there you meet Michael Landon, who, coincidentally, informs you that Nellie Oleson will be your tour guide once you arrive.

I wish I could play the saxophone.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I wish I could play the saxophone
Granted! You become a world famous sax player but during a performance, you're involved in a freak accident where the mouthpiece dismembers and gets lodged in your trachea. You choke and are saved, but develop melophobia. You can no longer hear the slightest musical note or you'll have a crippling panic attack.

Granted! You become a world famous sax player but during a performance, you're involved in a freak accident where the mouthpiece dismembers and gets lodged in your trachea. You choke and are saved, but develop melophobia. You can no longer hear the slightest musical note or you'll have a crippling panic attack.
Ahem. Your wish?