Spoil A Wish

For those of you who are imaginative and creative, this thread might interest you. The object of the game is just that, to spoil the wish and then make one for the next player.

For instance:

Wish - I wish I had a piece of chocolate cheesecake.
Spoiler - Granted, the cake is made out of Ex-lax and Velveeta cheese.

I’ll start. I wish I lived in a log cabin.

Etagloc

Superstar
Such dastardly deviousness!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fine! You can fly like an eagle- upon a broomstick! You fly like an eagle but you ride a broomstick as an accursed witch and you can only survive if you drink the tears of children.

I wish for world peace and unification! I want the entire world to be united as one and for world peace!

Ha! Try messing that up! What could go wrong? :D

polymoog

Superstar
you have world peace and unification, but you wake up to this reality when the electric company wakes you up installing a new smartmeter on your house.

i wish jeri ryan would assimilate me.

DesertRose

Superstar
I wish for world peace and unification! I want the entire world to be united as one and for world peace!
Eta you should never through a gauntlet down around nomads.....:)
You wish for world peace and that the world is one and united but the satanic leaders achieve war through brain washing, force, secret planning and deception.

I wish to be a master chef:D Who dares to crush my dream? Eagerly awaiting your cordial replies.:eek:.

(disclaimer for eta, they plan but God is the better planner, do not despair;):p.)
Thanks Orwell's Mentor this is fun.

Last edited:
you have world peace and unification, but you wake up to this reality when the electric company wakes you up installing a new smartmeter on your house.

i wish jeri ryan would assimilate me.
spoiler: Jeri Ryan infected you with the dreadful assimilation plague which requires a vaccine produced by Bill Gatttes foundation loaded with 1,000X the recommended safe amount of mercury.:eek:

Such dastardly deviousness!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fine! You can fly like an eagle- upon a broomstick! You fly like an eagle but you ride a broomstick as an accursed witch and you can only survive if you drink the tears of children.

Ha! Try messing that up! What could go wrong? :D
Accursed witch?!?! You're replying to Grateful here not Annabelle! :eek: I'll let it pass this time bro.

polymoog

Superstar
I wish that I lived in an ocean front home.

you have an ocean front home, but the beach is filled with SJWs, topless obese feminazis, and BLM protesters outside your back yard on the beach where you can see them when you eat breakfast in the morning. theres also montauk creatures washing up dead, exxon valdez oil spills lapping at the shore, and you are on the jersey shore and live next to those idiots from the tv show. and the water is contaminated from fukushima.

i wish i had perfect health.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I wish that I lived in an ocean front home.

you have an ocean front home, but the beach is filled with SJWs, topless obese feminazis, and BLM protesters outside your back yard on the beach where you can see them when you eat breakfast in the morning. theres also montauk creatures washing up dead, exxon valdez oil spills lapping at the shore, and you are on the jersey shore and live next to those idiots from the tv show. and the water is contaminated from fukushima.

i wish i had perfect health.
You have perfect health, but you' re ugly as sin and your feet smell. And this is the woman you married and this is her reaction when you ask For sex.

I wish I would have thought of this game

Granted, but each one has eight white-tailed does, and they are all wanting to live and rut in your newly decorated living room.

I wish I could alchemically transmute my colloidal silver into pure gold.
Granted, but only after you've ingested it and end up looking like a poor man’s C-3PO (similar to this)

I wish I had an endless supply of pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

Last edited: