Spiritual warfare by Neil T. Anderson

Stephania

Star
I have never heard of this man until tonight, this vid popped up on my YouTube feed. But he has some very definite good knowledge of how the new age culture affected and affects us, the war we are in and the Bible and Christ. As well as the ruler of this world, and the principalities and powers that rule over us.
Has anyone here heard of him before?
It's very rare that I find a preacher speaking of these things as an actual reality like the Bible does.

Stephania

Star
I just finished to the end and he seemed to say to make peace with Satan and luciferians.. when God said there will never be peace in Genesis. I don't know about this in French

Axl888

Established
I just finished to the end and he seemed to say to make peace with Satan and luciferians.. when God said there will never be peace in Genesis. I don't know about this in French
If that so, it seems he had already lost in the spiritual warfare.

Here is what we really need for spiritual warfare

Ephesians 6:10-18
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Dalit

Star
I have never heard of this man until tonight, this vid popped up on my YouTube feed. But he has some very definite good knowledge of how the new age culture affected and affects us, the war we are in and the Bible and Christ. As well as the ruler of this world, and the principalities and powers that rule over us.
Has anyone here heard of him before?
It's very rare that I find a preacher speaking of these things as an actual reality like the Bible does.
He was really popular in Christian circles in the 90s. I never really got into him and felt kind of a pause concerning him. I step back and try not to go for Christian fads like Prayer of Jabez (Lord, have mercy! All these people praying "increase my territory"! Smh), Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life, that demonic Circle Maker book (let's add some witchcraft to prayer!), etc. I considered Neil Anderson to be another fad. Yet I went for the fads of NAR and HRM so maybe I'm not the best judge of things. :)

Stephania

Star
We really are in the great apostasy. I have yet to find one truly good preacher on earth since I was born again of the Spirit since 2008. This is why I call myself a non-denominational Christian. The liberal side of the church is too liberal, and the conservative side of the church is too right wing. I really do take solace in these circumstances that Yeshua/Jesus said "Call no man on earth your holy father, for you only have one Holy Father, God. And call no man on earth your teacher, for you only have one teacher, Christ the Messiah." What a mess the churches and leaders are, really. I follow the word and worship God. Period.

Dalit

Star
We really are in the great apostasy. I have yet to find one truly good preacher on earth since I was born again of the Spirit since 2008. This is why I call myself a non-denominational Christian. The liberal side of the church is too liberal, and the conservative side of the church is too right wing. I really do take solace in these circumstances that Yeshua/Jesus said "Call no man on earth your holy father, for you only have one Holy Father, God. And call no man on earth your teacher, for you only have one teacher, Christ the Messiah." What a mess the churches and leaders are, really. I follow the word and worship God. Period.
I'm liking the Reformed style a bit yet don't adhere to all 5 points of Calvinism (limited atonement is what I take issue with). There's never a perfect congregation or church. But yeah, I'm wary of most fads. If something is popular, it seems suspect to me.

Stephania

Star
That's what I mean @Dalit.. from the different sects I always have an issue at some point with some teaching.. and the fad preachers fade in the spiritual light of God and Christ pretty quick. I guess you could say that I am a commando Christian because of this lol. But thank you for telling me about Anderson.. this is why I asked lifelong Christians here. I grew up in the world and not the church before I was converted by the Spirit, not vice-versa. So I'm not familiar with these fad 'Christian pastors' so much, until I test their spirits, as is written. What a disappointment they are too.

JoChris

Superstar
That's what I mean @Dalit.. from the different sects I always have an issue at some point with some teaching.. and the fad preachers fade in the spiritual light of God and Christ pretty quick. I guess you could say that I am a commando Christian because of this lol. But thank you for telling me about Anderson.. this is why I asked lifelong Christians here. I grew up in the world and not the church before I was converted by the Spirit, not vice-versa. So I'm not familiar with these fad 'Christian pastors' so much, until I test their spirits, as is written. What a disappointment they are too.
If you like discernment websites I know of quite a few.
They are from a non-Charismatic viewpoint though. If there are any Charismatic discernment websites (that address theology/ doctrine, not discernment of spirits teachings) I would be interested to see some for comparison.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/fprophets.html#nanderson
https://cicministry.org/commentary/issue21.htm
https://midwestoutreach.org/2012/12/13/into-the-schmutz-with-neil-t-anderson/

Stephania

Star
If you like discernment websites I know of quite a few.
They are from a non-Charismatic viewpoint though. If there are any Charismatic discernment websites (that address theology/ doctrine, not discernment of spirits teachings) I would be interested to see some for comparison.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/fprophets.html#nanderson
https://cicministry.org/commentary/issue21.htm
https://midwestoutreach.org/2012/12/13/into-the-schmutz-with-neil-t-anderson/
Thanks for links. If I come up with links of what you seek I will post too. Or maybe others will post :cool: