Spirit Box - XXXTentacion and David Bowie

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
This week, when I had a break from job, I was Reading trough various subjects when I found about the "spirit box". It is a simple AM/FM radio that changes it's frequency every second or so, the theory is that a spirit would be able to modulate the static to produce a voice, just like bumblebee from the first transformers movie.

So, guys do séances where they use the spirit box to contact someone. I had the idea to search if someone would do this to two famous people, xxxtentacion and david bowie, knowing that their lives were weird to begin with, I was interested to see what would happen.

Some guy I forgot the name did the XXXTentacion séance thing. The XXXTentacion's box first message when the guy was trying to connect with him was "Box don't need the evil".
By defeault I believe this kind of stuff to be fake, but the guy seemed really confused to hear this but he continued to try to contact him anyway. The rest of the session was your usual "i'm ok" stuff.

David Bowie session was done by other guy, one of the first responses the box gave was "I'm not dead". The session went was usual.

I really don't know how to write a nice text analysis so i'll just leave these there, I think you guys know what I mean.

Links: XXXTentacion (6:27) and Bowie's (4:50)

Swiftturtle

Established
I wouldn’t mess with any of that, honestly. If you believe in the spiritual realm at all, the concept that demons can be anywhere, everywhere, and relay any info should be at the forefront. When ppl see mediums to contact the dead, all I can think is “as if a demonic spirit wouldn’t be able to tell that medium every piece of information you ever ask, but you believe it’s your relative??” Cognitive bias at its finest. Beyond that, every avenue of the occult, even ‘innocent’ looking things open you up to the demonic spiritual realm. Ppl think that’s ‘silly,’ but bad spirits don’t wait to be invited in, they take any avenue that’s not of Jesus to dive in. Making things seem fun and innocent, like a quick palm or tarot card reading, is so sneaky I literally have to give Satan props for being a master of deception. The Bible says Satan is a copycat, manipulative, and ruthless...but even ppl that know the Bible rationalize their involvement as ‘harmless’....try to detach yourself, claiming dominance in Christ’s blood, and you’ll see the horrific true nature