Speakers Corner Debates

Lisa

Superstar
I'll say again here, Scimi, the muslim man says there is no compulsion in islam, however, that isn't the history of islam at all. The history of islam is that there was compulsion to convert. But, convert or die, was how islam became powerful. You can say that I'm ignorant, or don't know but it is the history of your religion.

Mohammad started off peaceful trying to convert people that way, but when it didn't get him the results he wanted he started to be a little more insistent and violent about it all. And people were converted with the sword, or of course you died...

I personally think that since the time of the last caliph, who stepped down, the world has forgotten about how islam was/is. We are unsure of this religion that says one thing but its adherents do another. We don't want to think that this religion could be so cruel and will do anything to conquer in the name of its god. But, that is what islam really is.

Lady

Star
Let us get past the religions of man! What about the religion of God?
James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Lisa

Superstar
Let us get past the religions of man! What about the religion of God?
James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
It's kinda hard to get passed the religions of man, when they compete for the souls of men...

manama

Star
I'll say again here, Scimi, the muslim man says there is no compulsion in islam, however, that isn't the history of islam at all. The history of islam is that there was compulsion to convert. But, convert or die, was how islam became powerful. You can say that I'm ignorant, or don't know but it is the history of your religion.

Mohammad started off peaceful trying to convert people that way, but when it didn't get him the results he wanted he started to be a little more insistent and violent about it all. And people were converted with the sword, or of course you died...

I personally think that since the time of the last caliph, who stepped down, the world has forgotten about how islam was/is. We are unsure of this religion that says one thing but its adherents do another. We don't want to think that this religion could be so cruel and will do anything to conquer in the name of its god. But, that is what islam really is.
Lol that never was and is not the history of islam. You clearly don't even seem to grasp why the wars happened.

Please don't call islam a religion spread by sword just cause you don't know your history. :D

Lisa

Superstar
Lol that never was and is not the history of islam. You clearly don't even seem to grasp why the wars happened.

Please don't call islam a religion spread by sword just cause you don't know your history. :D
But I do know its history....

It is indeed and many are deceived thereby!
Pure religion is what we "truthers" are really seeking.
Pure religion is complete submission to the Will of God; i.e. Islam.

Unquestionably, for God is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to God in position." Indeed, God will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, God does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.

Say: My Lord enjoins justice. And set your faces upright (toward Him) at every place of worship and call upon Him, making religion pure for Him (only). As He brought you into being, so return you (unto Him).

Say: God I worship, making my religion pure for Him (only).

Lisa

Superstar
Pure religion is complete submission to the Will of God; i.e. Islam.

Unquestionably, for God is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to God in position." Indeed, God will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, God does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.

Say: My Lord enjoins justice. And set your faces upright (toward Him) at every place of worship and call upon Him, making religion pure for Him (only). As He brought you into being, so return you (unto Him).

Say: God I worship, making my religion pure for Him (only).
What happens to people who don't want to completely submit to the will of islam?

Lisa

Superstar
No. I said 'pure religion is complete submission to the Will of God' not will of Islam. Islam means submitting oneself completely to the Will of God. This is pure religion. i.e. Islam. No point in going in circles with you Lisa. Have a nice day.
Enjoy your day Khadeejah.

Lisa

Superstar
yea Islam will conquer the world, not by "sword"
but by being proven truth by Jesus himself to yall
Well, if history is anything to go by.....it eventually will be by the sword. What does the Mahdi do?

Scimitar

Established
Lisa, show me one example in history where Muslims forced a people of any nation to become Muslim - lol

This should be real embarrassing for you.

You know no history, and Loki exposed your ignorance of crusader terrorism in the name of Christ on vigilantforums already.

I can't wait to see what proof you provide coz none exists. Not even a record. Nothing.

Just blanket statements made by media monkeys and parroted by indoctrinated Christians like you.

That is kinda dumb. And definitely not vigilant.

Scimi

manama

Star
Well, if history is anything to go by.....it eventually will be by the sword. What does the Mahdi do?
mahdi will defend against the upcoming war
armageddon in christian terms
malhama is islamic terms
WW3 for the general world.

and Mahdi will protect the people from anti-christ until the second coming of Jesus christ.