Speakers Corner Debates

floss

Star
You don't see it Mecca? He signs up with the name Spiritual Kung Fu and immediately goes to Scimi's Speaker's Corner Debates thread, which was dead, and begin praising the videos in a thread. He targets Scimi's old thread that he is still posting his videos to in the other forum choosing to use some rasta influence in his writing probably to disguise the fact that he might be someone's sock account.

Then, he posted Scimi's Speaker's Corner Debate videos in other thread to support his argument praising them again and calling Christianity the religion of demons while promoting that people should watch Scimi's video's. Completely obvious agenda to bring attention to Scimi's videos that no one was paying attention to and Scimi isn't able to post his new ones here anymore. This is why he needed to sound rasta. Probably even some kind of prank or even one of the people in the video's that hasn't made an account here trying to get them more attention.
very good observation rain!, look like this guy is banned now...we know who it might've been ;)

Damien50

Star
You don't see it Mecca? He signs up with the name Spiritual Kung Fu and immediately goes to Scimi's Speaker's Corner Debates thread, which was dead, and begin praising the videos in a thread. He targets Scimi's old thread that he is still posting his videos to in the other forum choosing to use some rasta influence in his writing probably to disguise the fact that he might be someone's sock account.

Then, he posted Scimi's Speaker's Corner Debate videos in other thread to support his argument praising them again and calling Christianity the religion of demons while promoting that people should watch Scimi's video's. Completely obvious agenda to bring attention to Scimi's videos that no one was paying attention to and Scimi isn't able to post his new ones here anymore. This is why he needed to sound rasta. Probably even some kind of prank or even one of the people in the video's that hasn't made an account here trying to get them more attention.
The ego of a small man must be stroked often.

yiksmes

Established
Does anybody here visit Speakers Corner or watch them videos still?
I am confused about a certain muslim speaker, or speakers

Basically there's Mohammed Tawheed, and Mohammed Hijab.. I Just want to know if it's the same person who changed his alias or they both look like each other???

rainerann

Star
bump. @yiksmes had a question about the Speakers Corner debate. Anyone know whether Mohammed Taweed took a new alias? @SpektaCoolAir what do you have to say about this? Do you know anything about taking new aliases?

I don't like to watch them myself so I wouldn't know.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
bump. @yiksmes had a question about the Speakers Corner debate. Anyone know whether Mohammed Taweed took a new alias? @SpektaCoolAir what do you have to say about this? Do you know anything about taking new aliases?

I don't like to watch them myself so I wouldn't know.
:D:D:D

sweet!

you try to say something here anny?

do you & fruity floss share an obsession for the same person?

tough huh - when desire takes over?

well maybe this will help:

rainerann

Star

I don't think they are the same person. This guy looks much taller than Muhammad Taweed. I did enjoy listening to this gentle Sikh man. The poor guy. Speakers Corners Debates is where other faiths get bullied. They always end up with someone who is super aggressive and posts the video on YouTube as though they were the victor of the debate. Then, someone arrogantly boasts that they are victorious to sell the idea of Islam. They are the equivalent of religious infomercials trying to sell you something. Apparently, they think they are 100% victorious. I disagree. I think this Sikh man made a much better argument and had a much less aggressive message.

I think this really highlights the importance of doctrine. It is kind of like the saying, "you are what you eat."

If your doctrine teaches aggression, people will be influenced to be aggressive because of this. If your doctrine teaches nonaggression, you will be influenced to be nonaggressive in accordance with the doctrine that you believe. You can visually see that SIkh is a doctrine of nonaggression. It is also completely evident that Islam is not a religion that teaches nonaggression.

Last edited:

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Does anybody here visit Speakers Corner or watch them videos still?
I am confused about a certain muslim speaker, or speakers

Basically there's Mohammed Tawheed, and Mohammed Hijab.. I Just want to know if it's the same person who changed his alias or they both look like each other???
mohammed hijab

muhammad tawheed

Kung Fu

Superstar
The Evangelical Christians are a laughing stock in Speakers Corner. The Muslims always destroy them lol. That's to be expected when you have a polytheistic and pagan religion.

SpektaCoolAir

Established

I don't think they are the same person. This guy looks much taller than Muhammad Taweed. I did enjoy listening to this gentle Sikh man. The poor guy. Speakers Corners Debates is where other faiths get bullied. They always end up with someone who is super aggressive and posts the video on YouTube as though they were the victor of the debate. Then, someone arrogantly boasts that they are victorious to sell the idea of Islam. They are the equivalent of religious infomercials trying to sell you something. Apparently, they think they are 100% victorious. I disagree. I think this Sikh man made a much better argument and had a much less aggressive message.

I think this really highlights the importance of doctrine. It is kind of like the saying, "you are what you eat."

If your doctrine teaches aggression, people will be influenced to be aggressive because of this. If your doctrine teaches nonaggression, you will be influenced to be nonaggressive in accordance with the doctrine that you believe. You can visually see that SIkh is a doctrine of nonaggression. It is also completely evident that Islam is not a religion that teaches nonaggression.
not to forget the co-host of bullshit-tv & also an aryan sisterhood member - ta-dah! :D

Lisa

Superstar
The Evangelical Christians are a laughing stock in Speakers Corner. The Muslims always destroy them lol. That's to be expected when you have a polytheistic and pagan religion.
The muslims think they destroy them...there is a difference. But I would imagine it’s the aggression that makes muslims think they win the debates?

Kung Fu

Superstar
The muslims think they destroy them...there is a difference. But I would imagine it’s the aggression that makes muslims think they win the debates?
No, it's the fact you worship 3 gods and that those 3 gods are all one at the same time. A child could make mince meat out of that erroneous and pagan belief.

Lisa

Superstar
No, it's the fact you worship 3 gods and that those 3 gods are all one at the same time. A child could make mince meat out of that erroneous and pagan belief.
One God, 3 different roles. It’s not a pagan belief, it’s Biblical. There is God the Son, Jesus, god the Father and God the Holy Spirit, all mentioned in the Bible.

Kung Fu

Superstar
One God, 3 different roles. It’s not a pagan belief, it’s Biblical. There is God the Son, Jesus, god the Father and God the Holy Spirit, all mentioned in the Bible.
It's polytheistic and pagan. They're might all be mentioned but nowhere are they mentioned as One. They are all mentioned separately and therefore 3 different gods. One god three different roles as three distinct gods doesn't make any kind of logical sense.

Lisa

Superstar
It's polytheistic and pagan. They're might all be mentioned but nowhere are they mentioned as One. They are all mentioned separately and therefore 3 different gods. One god three different roles as three distinct gods doesn't make any kind of logical sense.
God’s ways are higher than our ways, sometimes you can’t always understand God...I for one think it’s better that way, if you can figure out God, is He really a God, higher than us?

SpektaCoolAir

Established
:D you wouldn't even recognize proof if it was tattooed on your forehead. :D

can you actually talk about things you do have knowledge of instead of making a clown out of yourself every time you decide to engage into a conversation?

guess not because you fail the knowledge part & all its requirements.

too bad for you satanic lisa. :D

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
:D you wouldn't even recognize prove if it was tattooed on your forehead. :D

can you actually talk about things you do have knowledge of instead of making a clown out of yourself every time you decide to engage into a conversation?

guess not because you fail the knowledge part & all its requirements.

too bad for you satanic lisa. :D
Are you trying to disprove muslim agrression, because if you are, you are failing miserably...