Speakers Corner Debates

Haich

Superstar
Should I as a woman, say that wearing a burka or any other covering piece of clothing is ok? That when I look at someone all covered up it makes me sad because I feel like that woman has devalued herself greatly.
You need to accept that more women choose to wear this than are forced upon it. Culture is at times a poison which is riddled with patriarchal interpretations of the Quran. God doesn't say wear a burqa or a niqab he says dress modestly. We don't dress modestly for men please show evidence where Islam says that. That is a cultural custom

manama

Star
When people say oh I've been told Muslims can't do this and that, it annoys me. So you're produced with evidence from the Quran discrediting your claim and you're still equating social and cultural issues WITHIN MUSLIM communities with the the faith? Makes no sense man
oh look a muslim man killed someone its islam's fault
oh wait islam prohibts killing of innocent people?

still islam's fault

Haich

Superstar
oh look a muslim man killed someone its islam's fault
oh wait islam prohibts killing of innocent people?

still islam's fault
A white man stabbed a British MP by the name of Jo Cox in broad daylight.

Was his faith mentioned? Was he called a terrorist? Was his country of origin emphasised?

There is an agenda against Islam. Media is fuelling and pedalling hatred towards the Muslim community. There's always a stigmatised minority, in the 90s it was all about black guys and their knife crimes, in the noughties it's Islam.

manama

Star
A white man stabbed a British MP by the name of Jo Cox in broad daylight.

Was his faith mentioned? Was he called a terrorist? Was his country of origin emphasised?

There is an agenda against Islam. Media is fuelling and pedalling hatred towards the Muslim community. There's always a stigmatised minority, in the 90s it was all about black guys and their knife crimes, in the noughties it's Islam.
Not to mention, everything that happened in syria, iraq, palestine, egypt etc to ISIS and taliban etc to extreme hatred of muslims
everything was mentioned in prophecy by the prophet.
And he warned the people about it. And exactly all of that happened, the hatred is happening, nobody is paying attention that maybe since their prophet already mentioned how everything will go down and it is going down that way.
maybe just maybe vast majority of muslims are innocent.

Media will continue to ignite hatred against muslims and islam, thats what satan wants.
smh

justjess

Superstar
lol if a woman parades around half naked she is devaluing herself, but if a woman covers herself she is apparantly also somehow devaluing herself..

What's in your closet Lisa? Please enlighten me so I know what the very narrow definition of appropriate clothing for females is so I can act accordingly.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
lol if a woman parades around half naked she is devaluing herself, but if a woman covers herself she is apparantly also somehow devaluing herself..

What's in your closet Lisa? Please enlighten me so I know what the very narrow definition of appropriate clothing for females is.
It's a lose-lose situation with her. But I attribute it to her not understanding basic logic. She contradicts herself at almost every turn.

I've been doing Wing-Chun for 10 years now, muay thai for even longer, Judo, and for the past 3-4 years Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu.

In before someone accuses you of being my sock account.
Wow... I wish i had your experience of martial arts. Are you real-life Neo by the way? You know, like the one taught by Tank in The Matrix? :p

Lol, have to admit that at first i thought it was your sock account, my apologies though. :p

I've been doing Wing-Chun for 10 years now, muay thai for even longer, Judo, and for the past 3-4 years Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu.

In before someone accuses you of being my sock account.
Ah, it is a different type of practice dat me do. Spiritual Kung Fu, mind over matter becaz nuttin really matters except the One God. Islam is da way, and da Truth and da Life, me believe Jesus upon whom be peace was implying dis exact concept, ya know? The blessed messiah Jesus said Only One Gaad!, Not Partner, and Messiah Jesus nevar talk bout Trinity. The Romanised Pagan form of Christianity is well known and many man dema know da corruption yet accept it becaa dem heart treat de religion like it a game or joke. F'reel blood. See how dem Church empty pon Sunday, and how de Mosk fe be ramjam every Friday and weekeday as well 5 times a day, and we know de fruits dem a grow deed Hard! And dis is de real Spiritual King Fu.

Me tell unu straight, me seen video of speakers corner many year but me naa see quality like Dawah Digital yaknow! Subscribe already man!

Blessup!

floss

Star
Ah, it is a different type of practice dat me do. Spiritual Kung Fu, mind over matter becaz nuttin really matters except the One God. Islam is da way, and da Truth and da Life, me believe Jesus upon whom be peace was implying dis exact concept, ya know? The blessed messiah Jesus said Only One Gaad!, Not Partner, and Messiah Jesus nevar talk bout Trinity. The Romanised Pagan form of Christianity is well known and many man dema know da corruption yet accept it becaa dem heart treat de religion like it a game or joke. F'reel blood. See how dem Church empty pon Sunday, and how de Mosk fe be ramjam every Friday and weekeday as well 5 times a day, and we know de fruits dem a grow deed Hard! And dis is de real Spiritual King Fu.

Me tell unu straight, me seen video of speakers corner many year but me naa see quality like Dawah Digital yaknow! Subscribe already man!

Blessup!
wut da hek did i jus red? ... sighin off da intanet...