"Soy Boys", "Toxic Masculinity" - what does it even mean to be a "Real Man"?

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I have friends who are Gender Studies majors and this is the exact sort of sentiment expressed in all of their literature and research texts.
Interesting... I concluded long ago the bespectacled cat is a Gender Studies professor.

If only our own VC Forums version... ;)

Vytas

Star
Have you ever stopped to question the reason things get "promoted" is to glamorize things, but to spread discord? After all, the motto of the so-called elite is order through chaos. What better way to do that than stir up culture wars. Feed the feelings of isolation and discrimination that LGBT people feel, inflame the zealotry of the religious who'll recoil again against what they see as sinful behavior. Who wins? No one. Even if one side seems to come up on top, the other just feels disillusioned and lost. Anger builds and the cycle repeats.

Meanwhile. the Machine continues to chug along. The outcome doesn't matter since they can adapt. The powers that be where the powers when Rome was a pagan empire, when it became Christian, and at the dawn of the enlightenment. And they will continue to be the powers no matter what happens... Unless humanity, collectively, rises up and casts off our chains.
Well said. thumbs up.

In your opinion, perhaps. But again, God judges. If it is a sin, He will decide their punishment in the next life. In this life, I think we should all work to making the world a better place to live.
Thats where i see damage "if" didn't existed not that long ago...I agree with last sentence, are any of my beliefs obstacle to do that ?
You are. But why does it matter? Families are destroyed for many reasons; substance abuse, physical and sexual abuse, oppression within the homestead. Blaming the LGBT is short sighted because we've been brainwashed to believe the abomination of the nuclear family, which took over community, is the real cause of it's destruction... And that's by design, too.
I do not understand term "nuclear family" so i will not comment on that...Maybe just my poor english...
P.S. Sorry for randomly vanishing from conversation, had stuff to deal with...

justjess

Superstar
This has always been #1 to you. All you’ve ever cared about was having “allies” and allies & friends are completely different. You are a narcissist who wants to be the popular one, that’s all you care about, and people agreeing with everything you say.

Jessica this is WHY we as brothers and sister cannot unite with you or any of your kind for we are NOT allowed to or suppose to have fellowship with those who are of and share in the spirit of the AntiChrist.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Ephesians 5:6-17 KJV

6Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 7Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Children of Light
8For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth) 10Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

This is what the Lord has taught me about “clouds without water”

Jude 1

Greetings from Jude
(James 1:1-1)

1Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 2Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

God's Judgment on the Ungodly
(Genesis 4:1-7; Romans 2:1-16)

3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. 4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. 6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 9Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. 11Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. 12These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. 16These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

A Call to Persevere
(Hebrews 10:19-39)

17But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Revelation 22:18-21 KJV

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {THE END.}
Happy thanksgiving chassidy.

Hopefully one day your god will see fit to take all that ugly hate from your heart.

(And in context yes, all I care about are allies because the struggle requires all the allies we can get)

Passively aggressively wishing I die... lmao.

Well said. thumbs up.

Thats where i see damage "if" didn't existed not that long ago...I agree with last sentence, are any of my beliefs obstacle to do that ?

I do not understand term "nuclear family" so i will not comment on that...Maybe just my poor english...
P.S. Sorry for randomly vanishing from conversation, had stuff to deal with...
If you agree with the last sentance that's fine. :) It's all can ask for.

The nuclear family, is for a lack of a better way to describe it, that very American concept of a husband, his wife, and their 2.5 kids being "the core of civilization". While I won't argue family is very much the core of civilization I think limiting family to an easily controlled unit like that is dangerous. Family is more than just blood; family are forged bonds with a group of people. I have friends that are family.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@AudreyRedcrow

Public approval (or disapproval) for that matter is irrelevant. What we stand for, and who we live for, goes to the heart of it.

Everyone here has the most precious gift of all - choice. Some choose to reject the Gospel, others run to it. Maybe this place will always be, for the most part looking for water but ever thirsty, always looking for truth but rejecting the one who claims to personify it.

Letting people go to make choices we believe are the wrong ones is a very difficult thing, but one we must do, I think.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@AudreyRedcrow

I think the Forum is an exaggerated microcosm of the world. Views in the wider world are polarising and people are choosing sides. In many ways, we are all in the "valley of decision", knowing change to the normal order of things is not far off.

Amongst all the shouting we should all reflect on what we believe to be true and why. That moment of choice cannot last forever as things socially, politically and spiritually are all too precarious to stay as they are indefinitely.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
No, although I might be opposed to your interpretation of it and I care a great deal more about Christ's teachings of love and tolerance than the fire and brimstone that predated Him. But not that my religious beliefs have anything to do with any of this.

Working together with your fellow man to make the world a better place for everyone that we share this planet with benefits everyone and harms no one.

But if you want to make this about religion... When I'm standing before the Lord. I'd rather say I did my part, even if it wasn't enough, to make this world a better place than to tell Him I could have tried but I didn't want to work with a gay/trans person because they are icky.
Tolerance and "icky"...

Jesus did not teach tolerance. And no one claimed anyone was icky. And there is nothing loving about keeping the truth from someone. Sorry but that ^^ is at best misguided.