Southern Idaho strangely still resonating with quake swarms months after M6.5

Bent8484

Established
I just came across this article on strange sounds, which I thought was interesting. The earthquake was centered further North, but the region that's still resonating months later is southern Idaho...

Article

This got my attention because I was recently reading about Southern Idaho and parts of Utah that are collectively referred to as UFO alley. An article I read recently claimed that you can't throw a rock in southern Idaho without hitting someone who claims to be an abductee. Also, of interest if you subscribe to the "occult-activity induced hallucination" explanation for UAPs and other comparable liminal experiences (think Babalon working), it's note-worthy that the Mason and Mormon occultist Brigham Young took great interest in this part of Idaho. Also, some claim the Enoch Valley mine (owned Federally, but operated by Monsanto) nearby is an inner (not necessarily hollow) Earth entrance, so that rolls in a whole other type of strangeness into the mix. I've read claims that many of the mine's buildings remain in use, and see lots of traffic, despite exploitation of the mine having supposedly been halted. (The mine's name is somewhat interesting, if you're familiar with the apocryphal book of Enoch). And if that wasn't enough weirdness, this is also one of the hot spots for cryptid reports (and remember what I said about occult-activity induced hallucinations, here...). And, of course, Skinwalker ranch is not too far, just across the border into Utah.

So, what do you guys think? Any theories? A large reverberating cave system, perhaps home to geomagnetic anomalies that may affect consciousness? That's my current best hypothesis.

(Alternate hypothesis: could continued activity at the Enoch Valley mine indicate the presence of a large underground government facility, the presence of which would be causing the unexpected seismic behavior?)

Last edited: