South Africa News Wanted

Dmitri

Rookie
I like Winnie Mandela and sort of am suspicious of Nelson... I don't really remember or understand why, though. I hope one day I can learn the truth about these individuals and why it doesn't seem like Nelson is who he is presented as.
Winnie Mandela is a murderer. She had a hand in the killing of Stompie Moeketsi. You can view wikipedia here if you so wish. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stompie_Moeketsi). She called for the killing of white folks here. In 1985 the president FW deklerk was willing to free Mandela if he (Mandela) renounced the armed "struggle". Mandela declined. Mandela (Nelson) was a puppet of the Elite. When he became president (token only because of his name), he did nothing to change the country. He was there while Thabo mBeki was being groomed to take over. Mbeki introduced what we call BEE (Black Economic Empowerment). Thousands of whites lost their jobs to be replaced by blacks who had no skills or training at all. (I eagerly await liberal comments here ;) ) We have squatter camps of white who are highly qualified in various fields. Many are scientists, doctors, engineers etc. (I was one who lost my job - but that is another story).

If you look at SAA (South African Airways) you will see a once proud airline constantly being bailed out with funds. Just a week or so ago they got another 3 BILLION rands. Look at Eskom (Power producer) - totally ruined. Look at Transnet (Railways) - totalled!!! Look at the decline of the infrastructure. Then Zuma took over. I would love to do a facepalm but only have two hands...

Dmitri

Rookie
Or Maybe was he told to do that cause apparently there are other people controlling our country since Mandela sold our country.
The Gupta family hold the purse strings. We all know that. But they do not run this country. If you look at Malema. He used to be extremely fat. Now he is as thin as a rake. On many occasions he said that he would kill for Zuma. Now he is totally against zuma. He is being played by the elite. He was in London a few months ago and had meetings with bankers. (I cannot recall the date but the info is out there). Zuma is a puppet as well.
Mandela in a way sold what was left of our country. Deklerk was the traitor that sold our country. Him with Roelf Meyer. All puppets of the elite. All part of the Broederbond. To our friends in the US and other parts you can read this article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Broederbond). Don't forget the Oppenheimers. All these people were (are) high ranking free masons as well.