South Africa News Wanted

polymoog

Superstar
i am seeing a lot of rense.com articles on what is happening in south africa.

if there are any members who live in south africa, i would be interested in hearing their thoughts of the situation going on over there.

Dmitri

Rookie
i am seeing a lot of rense.com articles on what is happening in south africa.

if there are any members who live in south africa, i would be interested in hearing their thoughts of the situation going on over there.
I live in Cape Town. Most of what is happening here is either hidden from the MSM or so biased that you would not believe. The current riots here are mainly for service delivery (or lack thereof). People riot and destroy the properties and then moan about not having properties. With regards to farm murders. These are not reported here at all. If, on the odd occasion something is reported, it is called a robbery. In the past month, over 40 farmers have been murdered and brutally. Not just shot, but tortured beyond what you can imagine. I have an old school mate that lives up in Upington and he keeps me in the loop. Cape Town itself is pretty much run by the drug gangs; mainly the Nigerians and Somalis. As you know, we do not have any border protection and people from Mozambique and Zimbabwe just walk over and make this their new home.

Is there anything that you would like to know specifically? If I do not have the answer, I can always do some research as I do not follow the MSM and have mates all over South Africa.

polymoog

Superstar
wow. thanks for the reply.

can you tell me how this began, what the politicians are doing about it, what the population is feeling, and why the white farmers are being attacked brutally?
is this country-wide, or just pockets of rioting?

Dmitri

Rookie
Began when the ANC was disbanded in 1992. In 94 we had the elections. The ANC was sure to win (puppet masters as you know), everything except for the Western Cape (Where I live). So they bussed in 1000s of people from the rural Eastern Cape which is one of the poorest provinces and they promised them free housing, education, medical care and all other sorts of things that politicians do.

Well, they were dumped on the Cape Flats with nothing. We now have shanty towns all over the place. Unemployment is over 50% althought the "official" stats show around 36% or so. Crime is beyond rife. Each election year the same promises are made (and broken), yet people still vote for the ANC.

Politicians hold meetings and tell the population that they are going to establish a committee to see how they can resolves this. I don't even remember how many times I have heard this before. The farmers are murdered for many reasons. Hate and indoctrination. The land belongs to the "Blacks" so they have the "right" to take it back. The problem with this is that the land did not belong to the "Blacks". It belonged to no-one. Tribes travelled the length and breadth and did not settle until the mid 18 hundreds. The only land that was owned was along the West coast by the Koi-San. They were conquered by various black tribes until the white settlers arrived and took over. This is the short version as I do not have the time to go into deep detail.

When I say Black people, I think you folks in the US use the term African Americans. The Koi-San are from Namibia and are not Black per se.

Anyway, if you need clarity - let me know.

Cheers

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
dmitri:

i am listening to jeff rense, and has a man named karel vorster on the show. he is saying there is a large market for human flesh among the non-whites down there. he is claiming that the white meat fetches double the price, and there is a premium for younger children. does this have any truth to it?
i aware that jeff rense seems to have a bigoted slant to his views, but i would like to know the truth.

Dmitri

Rookie
I have not been following this bloke. There is what we call "muti" here. It is pronounced Moo-Tee. This includes human flesh. Many youngsters, especially young children are stolen (or sold) and then their innards are removed (either when dead or still alive). When alive their "organs" have not departed to join the ancestors and hold more "power". This is not just here in South Africa, but throughout sub Saharan Africa. It is a tribal belief system. There is also a belief that having sex (raping) a child under 2 years of age will cure AIDS. This is not a new concept, but been going on since the 1980s. You have to bear in mind that these people are brought up with this belief system.
I am not going to go into the religious aspect here as others can debate that if they so wish.

But yes, this is a barbaric continent.

Dmitri

Rookie
DesertRose, I was born here in Cape Town to immigrant parents. Why should I leave? I am an African. Judge me from a point of ignorance. I live here so I have first hand knowledge. Now be a good little ostrich and bury your head in the sand...

DesertRose

Superstar
Frankly, members here will attest to the fact that I would rather throw sand at you than bury my head in it.
However sweeping generalizations about an entire continent suck.
Not interested in this conversation.
keep having a nice hate fest with that other ignored member.
I know where you both stand and come from and I really could care less.

Dmitri

Rookie
what part of
sub Saharan Africa
is not the entire continent. Hate fest? Tell me what race I am ??? You need to shake your head because your eyeballs are stuck...

Haich

Superstar
I have not been following this bloke. There is what we call "muti" here. It is pronounced Moo-Tee. This includes human flesh. Many youngsters, especially young children are stolen (or sold) and then their innards are removed (either when dead or still alive). When alive their "organs" have not departed to join the ancestors and hold more "power". This is not just here in South Africa, but throughout sub Saharan Africa. It is a tribal belief system. There is also a belief that having sex (raping) a child under 2 years of age will cure AIDS. This is not a new concept, but been going on since the 1980s. You have to bear in mind that these people are brought up with this belief system.
I am not going to go into the religious aspect here as others can debate that if they so wish.

Pretty insulting to refer to the entire African continent as barbaric, yet live there happily enjoying your life.

Dmitri

Rookie
Sub Saharan Africa is NOT the entire continent. I have travelled to Namibia, Angola, Mozambique, Botswana, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Liberia, Morocco, Egypt, Swaziland and Lesotho doing humanitarian work as well as land mine lifting (mainly in Mozambique and Angola).

Call it insulting if you wish. Travel here and live in the rural areas for an extended period of time. See first hand what goes on. Ignore the main stream media. Listen to the people who live here. Engage before you assume. I know that I cannot change your perception and that is not my point. I was asked for information which I provided. This information I provided by having personally seen what goes on.

Haich

Superstar
By saying that you are saying that America always belonged to the Native Americans.
The point is it never belonged to the current Irish settlers, they stole the land that rightfully belonged to the native Indians.

So Africa is and will never be yours.

Haich

Superstar
this tells me you're referring to Africa as a whole, either way to label a continent barbaric is quite extreme. You should specify the practices or beliefs are barbaric, the child murders you were explaining was harrowing and I have never heard of such a thing going on.

So thanks for the information, but be wise with your words as you seem to be generalising based on your own experiences

Dmitri

Rookie
The point is it never belonged to the current Irish settlers, they stole the land that rightfully belonged to the native Indians.

So Africa is and will never be yours.
You have just proven my point. You assume that I am white !!! Based on what? My name?

Haich

Superstar
You have just proven my point. You assume that I am white !!! Based on what? My name?
You are distancing yourself from the problem you're explaining, you keep saying 'they do this or they do that' which tells me you're an outsider to the community.

It's your choice of words I picked up on, they didn't sound inclusive and if you were black you'd be speaking with more emotion and sympathy towards your people than just commenting on them in a generic sense.