Soros Booted from Another Country: Poland Deports Top Soros Organizer

Thunderian

Superstar
So long, Soros!

Poland strikes back — fresh on the heels of Hungary throwing Soros out of that country, too. The great defenders of individual freedom and liberty are coming from countries that have lived under boot of totalitarianism and oppression They know what freedom is and they know it it is to lose it.​
Nazi collaborator and woman-beater George Soros has financed election rigging, the hijrah into Europe, Antifa, quislings in the EU, open borders, mass migration, “Palestinianism,” anti-Israel groups, anti-Americanism, funding jihad murderers’ legal expenses, the boycott of Israel, anti-Trump groups, violent Berkeley rioters, et al — every evil group and cause has some element Soros funding.​
Behind every dark, ugly global scheme, he lurks — like Dracula — waiting to pounce on the good, the decent and the free.​
His org has targeted me and other colleagues who dare oppose him.​
I have long documented the malevolent activities (scroll link) of Soros’s evil empire all the way back to his Nazi youth, when he was confiscating the property of the Jews. Soros has said that helping the Nazis was “the happiest time of my life.”

z gharib

Veteran
Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[34] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[35][36]
Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[37][38] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

On Israel, America and AIPAC
George Soros
APRIL 12, 2007 ISSUE
The Bush administration is once again in the process of committing a major policy blunder in the Middle East, one that is liable to have disastrous consequences and is not receiving the attention it should. This time it concerns the Israeli–Palestinian relationship. The Bush administration is actively supporting the Israeli government in its refusal to recognize a Palestinian unity government that includes Hamas, which the US State Department considers a terrorist organization. This precludes any progress toward a peace settlement at a time when
progress on the Palestinian problem could help avert a conflagration in the greater Middle East.

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2007/04/12/on-israel-america-and-aipac/

wow, he is really antisemite -how could he, how on earth he criticize Israel?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[34] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[35][36]
Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[37][38] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
That is an excerpt from a book considered to be an "authorized biography" of Soros, by Mike Kaufman: Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire
His father was a Communist revolutionary-- he was part of the New York elite, himself. Sounds like a very talented man-- friends said he had a gift for "schmoozing." That aside, he truly made a name for himself as a journalist. Point being-- they are like-minded.. Soros calls himself a philanthropist but what he's really doing is using that money to create the world HE wants to see. And Kaufman was probably A-OK with that crap. His biggest cheerleader... in other words: biased.

SOROS has caused death and mayhem in a lot of countries-- not just Israel. But that is what he does-- he pits people against each other, and creates CHAOS.