Soros’s Campaign Of Global Chaos

Thunderian

Superstar
What do you make of this article?

The writer, Caroline Glick, is a Zionist Jew and an editor at the Jerusalem Post, and she shows how George Soros is supporting global, destabilizing chaos, with a special focus against the West and Israel. When Soros was hacked last year, all of this became public, but no one is really talking about it.

Glick writes:

The thrust of Soros’s efforts from Ferguson to Berlin to Jerusalem is to induce mayhem and chaos as local authorities, paralyzed by his supported groups, are unable to secure their societies or even argue coherently that they deserve security.

Why is Soros trying to do damage to Western civilization?

The peoples of the West need to recognize the common foundations of all Soros’s actions. They need to realize as well that the only response to these premeditated campaigns of subversion is for the people of the West to stand up for their national rights and their individual right to security. They must stand with the national institutions that guarantee that security, in accordance with the rule of the law, and uphold and defend their national values and traditions.

Do you agree or disagree with that?

Here's the whole article. It's long but I recommend reading it.

Our World: Soros’s campaign of global chaos
jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770
Caroline B. Glick

Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundation by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. The OSF is the vehicle through which Soros has funneled billions of dollars over the past two decades to non-profit organizations in the US and throughout the world.

According to the documents, Soros has given more than $30 million to groups working for Hillary Clinton’s election in November, making him her largest single donor. So it is likely the case that the media’s support for Clinton has played some role in the mainstream media’s bid to bury the story.

It is also likely however, that at least some news editors failed to understand why the leaked documents were worth covering. Most of the information was already public knowledge. Soros’s massive funding of far-left groups in the US and throughout the world has been documented for more than a decade.

But failing to see the significance of the wider story because many of the details were already known is a case of missing the forest for the trees. The DCLeaks document dump is a major story because it exposes the forest of Soros’s funding networks.

The first thing that we see is the megalomaniacal nature of Soros’s philanthropic project. No corner of the globe is unaffected by his efforts. No policy area is left untouched.

On the surface, the vast number of groups and people he supports seem unrelated. After all, what does climate change have to do with illegal African immigration to Israel? What does Occupy Wall Street have to do with Greek immigration policies? But the fact is that Soros-backed projects share basic common attributes.

They all work to weaken the ability of national and local authorities in Western democracies to uphold the laws and values of their nations and communities.

They all work to hinder free markets, whether those markets are financial, ideological, political or scientific. They do so in the name of democracy, human rights, economic, racial and sexual justice and other lofty terms.

In other words, their goal is to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values.

Black Lives Matter, which has received $650,000 from Soros-controlled groups over the past year, is a classic example of these efforts. Until recently, the police were universally admired in the US as the domestic equivalent of the military. BLM emerged as a social force bent on politicizing support for police.

Its central contention is that in the US, police are not a force for good, enabling society to function by maintaining law and order. Rather, police are a tool of white repression of blacks.

Law enforcement in predominantly African American communities is under assault as inherently racist.

BLM agitation, which has been accused of inspiring the murders of police in several US cities, has brought about two responses from rank and file police. First, they have been demoralized, as they find themselves criminalized for trying to keep their cities safe from criminals.

Second, their willingness to use force in situations that demand the use of force has diminished. Fear of criminal charges on the one hand, and public condemnation as “racists” on the other causes police to prefer inaction even when situations require that they act.

The demoralization and intimidation of police is very likely to cause a steep increase in violent crimes.

Then there are Soros’s actions on behalf of illegal immigration. From the US to Europe to Israel, Soros has implemented a worldwide push to use immigration to undermine the national identity and demographic composition of Western democracies. The leaked emails show that his groups have interfered in European elections to get politicians elected who support open border policies for immigrants from the Arab world and to financially and otherwise support journalists who report sympathetically on immigrants.

Soros’s groups are on the ground enabling illegal immigrants to enter the US and Europe. They have sought to influence US Supreme Court rulings on illegal immigration from Mexico. They have worked with Muslim and other groups to demonize Americans and Europeans who oppose open borders.

In Israel as well, Soros opposes government efforts to end the flow of illegal immigration from Africa through the border with Egypt.

The notion at the heart of the push for the legalization of unfettered immigration is that states should not be able to protect their national identities.

If it is racist for Greeks to protect their national identity by seeking to block the entrance of millions of Syrians to their territory, then it is racist for Greece – or France, Germany, Hungary, Sweden the US or Poland – to exist.

Parallel to these efforts are others geared toward rejecting the right of Western democracies to uphold long-held social norms. Soros-supported groups, for instance, stand behind the push not only for gay marriage but for unisex public bathrooms.

They support not only the right of women to serve in combat units, but efforts to force soldiers to live in unisex barracks. In other words, they support efforts aimed at denying citizens of Western democracies the right to maintain any distance between themselves and Soros’s rejection of their most intimate values – their sexual privacy and identity.

As far as Israel is concerned, Soros-backed groups work to delegitimize every aspect of Israeli society as racist and illegitimate. The Palestinians are focal point of his attacks. He uses them to claim that Israel is a racist state. Soros funds moderate leftist groups, radical leftist groups, Israeli Arab groups and Palestinian groups. In various, complementary ways, these groups tell their target audiences that Israel has no right to defend itself or enforce its laws toward its non-Jewish citizens.

In the US, Soros backed groups from BLM to J Street work to make it socially and politically acceptable to oppose Israel.

The thrust of Soros’s efforts from Ferguson to Berlin to Jerusalem is to induce mayhem and chaos as local authorities, paralyzed by his supported groups, are unable to secure their societies or even argue coherently that they deserve security.

In many ways, Donald Trump’s campaign is a direct response not to Clinton, but to Soros himself.

By calling for the erection of a border wall, supporting Britain’s exit from the EU, supporting Israel, supporting a temporary ban on Muslim immigration and supporting the police against BLM, Trump acts as a direct foil to Soros’s multi-billion dollar efforts.

The DCLeaks exposed the immensity of the Soros-funded Left’s campaign against the foundations of liberal democracies. The “direct democracy” movements that Soros support are nothing less than calls for mob rule.

The peoples of the West need to recognize the common foundations of all Soros’s actions. They need to realize as well that the only response to these premeditated campaigns of subversion is for the people of the West to stand up for their national rights and their individual right to security. They must stand with the national institutions that guarantee that security, in accordance with the rule of the law, and uphold and defend their national values and traditions.

If a pro-Israel Zionist thinks that Soros is a bad guy, I'd almost be inclined to believe that he's actually one of the good guys.

From the article.. said:
As far as Israel is concerned, Soros-backed groups work to delegitimize every aspect of Israeli society as racist and illegitimate. The Palestinians are focal point of his attacks. He uses them to claim that Israel is a racist state. Soros funds moderate leftist groups, radical leftist groups, Israeli Arab groups and Palestinian groups. In various, complementary ways, these groups tell their target audiences that Israel has no right to defend itself or enforce its laws toward its non-Jewish citizens.
All of this is true; Israel is a state of a modern apartheid, that openly embraces Jewish nationalism and supremacy, using military force to enforce its will and uses accusations of anti-antisemitism to deflect criticism.

A lot of "Western civilization" is also focused on increasing control of people, all in the name of national security and support of one's country; sign away our freedoms in the name of the state... As I said, if the article was supposed to demonize him it didn't do a good job. It made him out as an extremist, sure, but one that's actually trying to destroy the corrupt system.

Mind you, I don't think Soros is one of the good guys... But maybe, is a pro-Israel Zionist thinks he's one of the bad one's this is just more proof of my idea that there isn't one conspiracy, but many, working together when its useful and going against each other when it's time to claim their prizes... *Shrugs.*

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I may be a "pro-Israel Zionist"...

I just watched this one on the history of Israel and I can't see any good reason why so many seem to hate the Jewish nation?

I'm not trying to make a big point here but just to say the Jews have land the size of Wales with 6 million people, in an area surrounded by vast numbers of people and with a huge amount of land. Regardless, they seem to be public enemy #1 at the UN as well as in the "conspiratorial" world!

Etagloc

Superstar

I just watched this one on the history of Israel and I can't see any good reason why so many seem to hate the Jewish nation?

I'm not trying to make a big point here but just to say the Jews have land the size of Wales with 6 million people, in an area surrounded by vast numbers of people and with a huge amount of land. Regardless, they seem to be public enemy #1 at the UN as well as in the "conspiratorial" world!
Pro-Israel zionist!

Which just shows everyone how bereft of any kind of rational thought your kind is.
Wow.

Great job of missing the point. :p

I have nothing against Israel, as a people. There's a lot of good people there. I also don't believe in an international Jewish cabal that goes around plotting white genocide or the like either... My issue with Israel lies in the same issues I have with my own country. They enforce their wills through superior firepower and don't care about the wreckage they leave in their wake. It's one of many nations that live by the motto of "fuck you, got mine".

Thunderian

Superstar
Wow.

Great job of missing the point. :p
The point is you hate Israel. If I was spreading lies about a country and a people what would you do?

I have nothing against Israel, as a people.
Then why do you call it a state of apartheid when this is demonstrably false? Unlike in Arab countries, Jews and Arab citizens of Israel have the exact same rights under law, with an exemption for Arabs from compulsory military service. Even so, many Arabs volunteer to serve in Israel's army, and there are Arabs in high ranks, just as there are Arabs participating at top levels in Israel's legislative and judiciary. But "Apartheid!" gets bleated about like it has any basis in reality, and everyone nods and is outraged.

In an apartheid state, how does an Arab end up on Israel's supreme court?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm just wondering on this one...

Has anyone read Psalm 102 with the view that it describes the Jews experience in Germany? I won't post it all up as this is in the general discussion area...

However, these verses have interesting implications...

16When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

17He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

18This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

This phrase, if you look at the Hebrew can also read "the last generation". If this is a valid interpretation and if God has indeed been involved in returning the Jews to their ancient homeland, I would take care when slamming their right to exist.

This position does not however provide universal support for the actions of the Zionist State. There are a mixture of people in Israel, good and bad, many who largely reject their Messiah and will one day have to choose who they will serve.

Last edited:
The point is you hate Israel. If I was spreading lies about a country and a people what would you do?

Then why do you call it a state of apartheid when this is demonstrably false? Unlike in Arab countries, Jews and Arab citizens of Israel have the exact same rights under law, with an exemption for Arabs from compulsory military service. Even so, many Arabs volunteer to serve in Israel's army, and there are Arabs in high ranks, just as there are Arabs participating at top levels in Israel's legislative and judiciary. But "Apartheid!" gets bleated about like it has any basis in reality, and everyone nods and is outraged.

In an apartheid state, how does an Arab end up on Israel's supreme court?
Maybe "apartheid" is the wrong word, in retrospect, but in general the Palestinian population of Israel is treated like the Native American population in America. That is, life can be sort of good, in some circumstances, if you shut up and don't really complain that your land was stolen from you... and they also enforce their claim on the world, like America does, through sheer military force.

As I said, I don't have an issue with Israel as a state and I'm not one of those people that think they don't have a right to exist. But the government seems to have taken everything awful about our own government and ran with it.

Devine

Star
Campbell’s Soup executive blames George Soros for funding migrant caravan a day after letter bomb attack on financier's New York home
  • Kelly Johnston accused George Soros' foundation of helping migrant caravan
  • The company's vice president of government affairs tweeted the allegations
  • Lobbyist said billionaire investor was helping migrants get into the United States
  • He has since deleted his Twitter account after defending his conspiracy theories

Devine

Star
Trump will disappear in 2020 or sooner?

Who is this creepy man?

June 11, 2020RefuseFascism uses ANTIFA-like tactics, Organizer Claims they Received Money from Soros, Met with Steyer Advisor

A History of Soros can be found here:

Maes17

Superstar
If a pro-Israel Zionist thinks that Soros is a bad guy, I'd almost be inclined to believe that he's actually one of the good guys.

All of this is true; Israel is a state of a modern apartheid, that openly embraces Jewish nationalism and supremacy, using military force to enforce its will and uses accusations of anti-antisemitism to deflect criticism.

A lot of "Western civilization" is also focused on increasing control of people, all in the name of national security and support of one's country; sign away our freedoms in the name of the state... As I said, if the article was supposed to demonize him it didn't do a good job. It made him out as an extremist, sure, but one that's actually trying to destroy the corrupt system.

Mind you, I don't think Soros is one of the good guys... But maybe, is a pro-Israel Zionist thinks he's one of the bad one's this is just more proof of my idea that there isn't one conspiracy, but many, working together when its useful and going against each other when it's time to claim their prizes... *Shrugs.*
Soros is too easy to blame.
There is someone else. Maybe he’s the fall guy for the democratic/republican parties. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they were all on the same team and putting out an opposing attitude to keep us fooled.