Sophia and Baphomet

Kais_1

Star
According to a few people, Baphomet can be seen as Sophia when using the atbash cipher.

Sophia means wisdom....therefore Baphomet also means wisdom...

what do you think people....does the symbol of Baphomet actually mean wisdom?_84584050_3494754156_9273aff2f3_b.jpg

JoChris

Superstar
Aren't you a Muslim? I thought your religion generally valued morality.

Why are you looking at this topic? It is an extremely ugly one.

BumbleBee

Rookie
Being a Muslim (or any religion, for that matter) surely does not exclude one from asking questions?

JoChris

Superstar
Being a Muslim (or any religion, for that matter) surely does not exclude one from asking questions?
I agree with you in a way. Asking questions of this variety is understandable in this type of forum, although I think the two topics on the surface are unrelated.

I want to know why she asks these over-generalised questions and then won't discuss what people show her. Google answers the second question easily. I am suspicious she wants people to search the topic. Why?

Kais_1

Star
I agree with you in a way. Asking questions of this variety is understandable in this type of forum, although I think the two topics on the surface are unrelated.

I want to know why she asks these over-generalised questions and then won't discuss what people show her. Google answers the second question easily. I am suspicious she wants people to search the topic. Why?
yes i am a muslim, i did not realise it was against the law to ask questions....