Sons AND Daughters

A Freeman

Superstar
The Bible very specifically states that only 144,000 will be redeemed from the Earth (Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4, Rev. 23:12, Rev. 26:9). Very few find the strait and narrow Way that leads to LIFE (Matt. 7:13-14).

The Bible also tells us that the Souls (spirit-Beings) in male and female bodies should be helping each other on their (hopefully) upward spiritual climb to become enough like Jesus to be released from this prison-reform school for the criminally-insane ("sinners"/law-breakers/criminals), with those in male bodies leading the way in thought, word and by Christ-like example.

So will the 144,000 include Souls that are in female bodies? Christ did state that these days will be "as the days of Noah" (Matt. 24:37-39), when two of every living thing of all flesh (male and female) entered the Ark, and were saved (Gen. 6:19, Gen. 7:9). There are also the following passages which make a compelling case that there will be Souls in female bodies who are among the redeemed.

(Adopted) Sons AND Daughters

Solomon 9:7. Thou hast chosen me to be a king of Thy People, and a judge of Thy (adopted) sons and daughters:

Wisdom 17:22. The alms of a man is as a signet with Him, and He will keep the good deeds of man as the apple of the eye, and give remission to His (adopted) sons and daughters.

Hosea 1:10-11, 2:1-2
1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not My people, [there] it shall be said unto them [that survive], [Ye are] the sons of the Living God.
1:11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves One head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great [shall be] the day of Jezreel.
2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.
2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she [is] not My wife, neither [am] I her Husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Joel 2:28-29
2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My Spirit.

Isaiah 43:4-12
43:4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
43:5 Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the East, and gather thee from the West;
43:6 I will say to the North, Give up; and to the South, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth;
43:7 [Even] every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
43:8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together (Gen. 49:10), and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, [It is] truth.
43:10 Ye [are] My witnesses, saith the "I AM", and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I [am] He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
43:11 I, [even] I, [am] the "I AM"; and beside Me [there is] no Saviour.
43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore ye [are] My witnesses (Rev. 11), saith the "I AM", that I [am] God.

Isaiah 49:22 Thus saith the Lord "I AM", Behold, I will lift up Mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up My standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in [their] arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon [their] shoulders.

Isaiah 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at [thy] side.

Ezekiel 14:22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, [both] sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, [even] concerning all that I have brought upon it.

Zephaniah 3:10-14
3:10 From beyond Ethiopia My suppliants, even the daughter of My dispersed, shall bring Mine offering.
3:11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against Me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of My Holy Mountain (Moriah).
3:12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an humble and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the "I AM".
3:13 The remnant of Israel shall not do inequity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall DO the Will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Acts 2:16-18
2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the Prophet Joel;
2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
2:18 And on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Galatians 3:26-29
3:26 For ye are all the (adopted) children of God (IF ye do His Will) by faith (trust) in Christ Jesus.
3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized (with fire) into Christ have put on Christ.
3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18
6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,
6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My [adopted] sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

1 Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Revelation 24:15 And He gave charge to His servants to walk abroad and to carry the message, so that all may be prepared for the Age that will be as gold, and when all will know their brothers and sisters by the Light of their Being.

Sura 3:195. And their Lord hath accepted of them, and answered them: "Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: ye are members, one of another: those who have left their homes, or been driven out therefrom, or suffered harm in My Cause, or fought or been slain,- verily, I will blot out from them their iniquities, and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing beneath;- a reward from the Presence of God, and from His Presence is the best of rewards."

Sura 4:124. If any do deeds of righteousness,- be they male or female - and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.

Sura 13:22-23
13:22. Those who patiently persevere, seeking the countenance of their Lord; establish constant prayer; spend, out of (the gifts) We have bestowed for their sustenance, secretly and openly; and turn off Evil with good: for such there is the final attainment of the (Eternal) Home,-
13:23. Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their dads, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):

Sura 16:96-97
16:96. What is with you must vanish: what is with "I AM" will endure. And We will certainly bestow, on those who patiently persevere, their reward according to the best of their actions.
16:97. Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

Sura 33:28-36
33:28. O Prophet! Say to thy Consorts: "If it be that ye desire the life of this World, and its glitter,- then come! I will provide for your enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner.
33:29. But if ye seek "I AM" and His Messenger, and the Home of the Hereafter, verily "I AM" has prepared for the well-doers amongst you a great reward.
33:30. O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for "I AM".
33:31. But any of you that is devout in the service of "I AM" and His Messenger, and works righteousness,- to her shall We grant her reward twice: and We have prepared for her a generous Sustenance.
33:32. O Consorts of the Prophet! Ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear ("I AM"), be not too complacent of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just.
33:33. And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish constant Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey "I AM" and His Messenger. And "I AM" only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye Members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.
33:34. And recite what is rehearsed to you in your homes, of the Signs of "I AM" and His Wisdom: for "I AM" understands the finest mysteries and is well-acquainted (with them).
33:35. For men and women "True in Faith",- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for honest men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in "I AM"'s praise,- for them has "I AM" prepared Forgiveness and great Reward.
33:36. It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by "I AM" and His Messenger, to have ANY disagreement about their decision: if any one disobeys "I AM" and His Messenger (or holds an opposing opinion), he is indeed on a clearly WRONG Path.

Sura 33:73. (With the result) that "I AM" has to punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Unbelievers, men and women, and "I AM" turns in Mercy to the Believers, men and women: for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 40:40. "He that works evil will not be requited except by the like thereof: and he that works a righteous deed - whether man or woman - and is a Believer- such will enter the Garden (of Bliss): therein will they have abundance beyond measure.

Sura 48:5. That He may admit the men and women who believe, to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever, and remove their ills from them;- and that is, in the sight of "I AM", the highest achievement (for man),-

Sura 57:12, 18
57:12. One Day shalt thou see the believing men and the believing women- how their Light runs forward before them and by their right hands: (their greeting will be): "Good News for you this Day! Gardens beneath which flow rivers! To dwell therein for ever! This is indeed the Highest Achievement!"

57:18. For those who give in Charity, men and women, and loan to "I AM" a Beautiful Loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and they shall have (besides) a liberal reward.

So will the 144,000 include Souls that are in female bodies?
Revelation 14:4 says "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins..."

So wouldn't that mean only men that have not had relations?
Revelation 24:15
?
The last verse of Revelation is 22:20.
Also Revelation 22:18 says "If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add onto him the plagues that are written in this book"

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 14:4 says "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins..."

So wouldn't that mean only men that have not had relations?
The Greek word παρθένοι (Romanized: parthenoi) means "pure" (undefiled). Please see:

In terms of a human marriage, being pure when entering in the marriage would indicate virginity. In spiritual terms being pure would mean no longer being defiled by sin. That's how "the Bride of the Lamb" prepares for the Lamb.

In the Garden of Eden it was Eve who was tempted by the serpent, before seducing Adam to follow her in sin. Only those who reverse that process (return to The Law and the natural roles of men and women as defined by our Creator) will be with the Lamb. Those who continue to believe and support "women's liberation" (having been corrupted/defiled by women) have no hope of being with the Lamb.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, AND WOMEN RULE OVER THEM. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

?
The last verse of Revelation is 22:20.
Also Revelation 22:18 says "If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add onto him the plagues that are written in this book"
Christ's Revelation to John was originally recorded in three books that totalled 30 chapters. Despite the warning of condemnation against anyone taking away from that Book of Prophecy, the Roman Catholic church wrongfully removed the third book, which contained 8 chapters. The RCC did this to hide the explicit condemnation of the church, its priests and its teachings, which are a total reversal of Christ's True Teachings found in the Gospel accounts. Those missing chapters have been restored in the King of kings' Bible to right that wrong, which is available as a free gift to this world during these end-times.

Last edited:
Christ's Revelation to John was originally recorded in three books that totalled 30 chapters. Despite the warning of condemnation against anyone taking away from that Book of Prophecy, the Roman Catholic church wrongfully removed the third book, which contained 8 chapters.
Interesting. I can agree that the catholic church is not to be trusted, but is there any manuscript proof to this claim? Which manuscripts contained these missing chapters, and from which textual family are they.
The RCC did this to hide the explicit condemnation of the church, its priests and its teachings, which are a total reversal of Christ's True Teachings found in the Gospel accounts.
There are plenty of verses to be found in the Pauline epistles which disprove the catholic's unbiblical teachings however.

A Freeman

Superstar
Interesting. I can agree that the catholic church is not to be trusted, but is there any manuscript proof to this claim? Which manuscripts contained these missing chapters, and from which textual family are they.
It is understood to have been withdrawn by the Roman church in the 6th century and relegated to the Vatican library. Other copies have surfaced in the Middle East, the most recent being among the Dead Sea Scrolls discoveries, but they were yet again destroyed or suppressed by the religious bodies conveniently given charge over them.

A detailed comparison between the final chapter of the 'missing' eight chapter text and the final chapter recorded as chapter 22 of the Revelation, which should be identical, is instructive. It shows not only glaring omissions, but also proves that the concluding chapter of the vision was deliberately brought forward to the end of book two, thereby disguising the withdrawal of the missing chapters and making the work appear complete. With the return of this text, greater sense can once more be made of the whole book of Revelation.

These missing chapters have been restored in the King of kings' Bible, and fully cross-referenced with the rest of Scripture to confirm their validity. Please find the complete book of Revelation below, and read it for yourself.

King of kings' Bible - Revelation

There are plenty of verses to be found in the Pauline epistles which disprove the catholic's unbiblical teachings however.
Agreed. The first chapter of Galatians warns of "another gospel" in reference to the core teachings of what would become Roman Catholicism, which isn't really another gospel, but a perversion of Christ's True Teachings found in the Gospel accounts.

There's also 2 Thessalonians 2, which confirms the exposure of the pope by Christ Himself during His Second Coming, which corresponds to Revelation 17. And there are, of course many other condemnations specific to the RCC and its priests, who have the audacity to call themselves "father" in direct disobedience to Christ's Command (Matt. 23:8-10).