Some ways to prevent the flu are:

The Zone

Star
By residuals, I meant that most of the symptoms are gone, but some new ones or lesser ones remain. There are at least 4 different strains going around my region, each slightly different and all viral in nature. Here is a video I happened upon today -

Vixy

Star
Well if this is that when u get the shot, you get sick then duuh! And not only that, u in turn infect others around so those of us who hasn't taken the vaccine, gets sick anyway. Was in bed halfdead with a high fever a year ago. Took me 6 weeks to get up again. Felt like I was gonna die and that was the flu of the year. Incredible.

My little pet that was vaccinated also got sick with a permanent disease, the vet old me it was due to the vaccination so I actually PAIED to get her sick! :'( He said he had seen dogs and cats coming in with excemas and allergies since they started vaccinate them and they never came in with that before.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Thanks for sharing Zone, it's quite sad that common sense has gone out the window with this flu thing and they blow things way out of proportion. Whatever happened to staying home at the first symptom of the fle and eating some good 'ol veggie or chicken soup, taking your vit C and resting? Well you know why.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Well if this is that when u get the shot, you get sick then duuh! And not only that, u in turn infect others around so those of us who hasn't taken the vaccine, gets sick anyway. Was in bed halfdead with a high fever a year ago. Took me 6 weeks to get up again. Felt like I was gonna die and that was the flu of the year. Incredible.

My little pet that was vaccinated also got sick with a permanent disease, the vet old me it was due to the vaccination so I actually PAIED to get her sick! :'( He said he had seen dogs and cats coming in with excemas and allergies since they started vaccinate them and they never came in with that before.
I'm very sorry to hear that Vixy, you're suffering with the flu took way too long! I'm glad you're better now. You're one of the people I like to hear about. When I first read that vaccines are drugs (per a medical website) then I thought well all drugs have a risk. Now just because most people don't experience adverse reactions, it doesn't mean that it doesn't have risks. A percentage of the population does suffer the ill side effects but we don't hear about them very much, if at all. It applies to pets too.

Vixy

Star
I'm very sorry to hear that Vixy, you're suffering with the flu took way too long! I'm glad you're better now. You're one of the people I like to hear about. When I first read that vaccines are drugs (per a medical website) then I thought well all drugs have a risk. Now just because most people don't experience adverse reactions, it doesn't mean that it doesn't have risks. A percentage of the population does suffer the ill side effects but we don't hear about them very much, if at all. It applies to pets too.
Really? You like to hear about me? You'd be surprised if you'd know the things that happen to me and have been happening the last 40 years. Wih a risk to sound whacko -My only hope is for Jesus return. It's that bad. CONSTANT friggin attacks that just can't be human. A friend once said -You must be the most unlucky person I've ever met. Uuuh..yeeah...Right he was.

Helioform

Star
Really? You like to hear about me? You'd be surprised if you'd know the things that happen to me and have been happening the last 40 years. Wih a risk to sound whacko -My only hope is for Jesus return. It's that bad. CONSTANT friggin attacks that just can't be human. A friend once said -You must be the most unlucky person I've ever met. Uuuh..yeeah...Right he was.
Apparently "demonic-" entities that live off human energy like parasites often cause flu-like symptoms. I've noticed that after a certain individual was out of my life for good, I no longer had the flu anymore...which is weird because I still had contact with a lot of people. I'm just guessing here, but I think that some people who look human are not really. David Icke likes to talk about shape shifting lizards, but all they really are is demonic.

Maes17

Superstar
Apparently "demonic-" entities that live off human energy like parasites often cause flu-like symptoms. I've noticed that after a certain individual was out of my life for good, I no longer had the flu anymore...which is weird because I still had contact with a lot of people. I'm just guessing here, but I think that some people who look human are not really. David Icke likes to talk about shape shifting lizards, but all they really are is demonic.
I have one co-worker. Nice guy and all.
But I seem to be in a bad mood when he's around. So weird

Maes17

Superstar
Keep your head up Vixy.
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade.

We all have bad days. I'm sure you're not that unlucky

umphreak

Established
Virtually all vaccine studies are done without inert placebos. The only one I’ve ever seen that did use an inert placebo found that the flu vaccine actually increased the risk of non-influenza respiratory infections by more than 4 times, and also did not provide more protection against the flu than placebo.

To prevent the flu take small amounts of fermented cod liver oil daily, and avoid refined sugars which weaken the immune system. Raw garlic is great if you feel like you’re starting to get sick.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Wow Vixy that sounds awful and I'm sorry to hear that. I believe you, to skeptics you will sound wacko but to those of us that have minds open enough to see more than the naked eye can see, I can only imagine the things you have gone through. Please pray to the Father and in his name and keep walking in the footsteps of Jesus. God's name is a protection and prayer is powerful.

I'm also awaiting Jesus' return and for him to put away the devil, his minions and all the evil forces that exist. That will be such a happy time!!!

Simka

Established
Prevention is better than cure.
I absolutely agree. Of course, we all can do sports, lead a healthy lifestyle, spend enough time on a fresh air and sleep at least 8 hours per day, but sometimes viruses are stronger than our immune system. I use vitamins and supplements (in case you worry about side effects, it is possible to find out the info about them online, I use a canadian pharmacy website for this purpose). I should say, I've found several good suggestions here. So, thanks for sharing your experience, guys!

Dalit

Star
Nowadays I swear by an unusual method to prevent getting sick. Cut off sugar completely. I found that sugar wreaks havoc on my immune system, so in flu season I try to stay away from it completely and I usually have zero problems.
Sure it probably helps that I don't like junkfood either or that I've become a bit of a germophobe, but for me sugar has the most negative effect on my immune capacity.
I completely agree. Sugar and processed foods are killing people slowly. My dad eats that stuff all the time and feels bad all the time. When you stop eating sugar, you get your life back. My skin is great most of the time, have lost 42 lbs, and have more energy overall. It's just not worth it to eat it.

Last edited: