Some ways to prevent the flu are:

Maes17

Superstar
Don't do it! :)

By the way, now 70 lbs lost. Now to get more fit.
Holy sheez!!! Nice. Congrats. I need to kick it up a notch too. Workouts are consistent but lacking the intensity I’ve been craving

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Hasn’t been too severe of late. Last winter was mild. Given I work and have to work with cleaning chemicals, I think my hands dry out with that.
It's good it hasn't been too severe but still :-( do you use gloves when working? Now that you've mentioned it, I remember I had to wear gloves when washing dishes or cleaning 'cause the water would worsen the condition. I'm so thankful for gloves.

Maes17

Superstar
It's good it hasn't been too severe but still :-( do you use gloves when working? Now that you've mentioned it, I remember I had to wear gloves when washing dishes or cleaning 'cause the water would worsen the condition. I'm so thankful for gloves.
I use gloves sometimes. Our work place provides nitril? Gloves. If I keep them on too long though, my hands do get dry as well. But yes, for the most part gloves do help

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I use gloves sometimes. Our work place provides nitril? Gloves. If I keep them on too long though, my hands do get dry as well. But yes, for the most part gloves do help
Are they kind of powdery? It's a juggling act, keep them on too long and they cause something else. If you put a little bit of lotion that might help, just on the dry patches. I used to do that and at times it would be like my skin was so thirsty, the lotion would instantly disappear. I used the aloe vera lotion.

Maes17

Superstar
Are they kind of powdery? It's a juggling act, keep them on too long and they cause something else. If you put a little bit of lotion that might help, just on the dry patches. I used to do that and at times it would be like my skin was so thirsty, the lotion would instantly disappear. I used the aloe vera lotion.
Powder free. My hands do get sweaty in them. So I try to give the hands some air every so often. I need to use aloe vera for sure though

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Powder free. My hands do get sweaty in them. So I try to give the hands some air every so often. I need to use aloe vera for sure though
Are you able to eat/consume it? It helped me GREATLY with my skin condition. I had to eat it everyday though.

Maes17

Superstar
Are you able to eat/consume it? It helped me GREATLY with my skin condition. I had to eat it everyday though.
I have the aloe vera gel. Non consuming.
I don’t see no problem why I shouldn’t be able to ingest edible aloe. I’ll look into it next time I head for groceries. My skin is fine right now. Mainly winter is when I dry out.

Maes17

Superstar
I’ve said it in this thread earlier, but proper hygiene. Wash hands, you have control over the cleanliness of your own home and vehicle.

And yes try to eat a healthy, balanced diet. Along with plenty rest.

All that aside, the wife and I got to travel to Athens, GA last weekend. We’re both UGA alums. Took in the atmosphere of the dawgs/notre dame game.
Was fun. But all the travel, did leave me under the weather this week when we got back home. Finally feel amazing yet again.

elsbet

Superstar
I take 50mg zinc, 1000mg Vit C, 10,000iu Vit D3 daily. When its flu season I take a up to 5000mg of Vit C. a day for a few days.
D3!

Its good to up that too... but you're already taking a hefty dose. :)

I'm having trouble finding it without stupid soy. -.-

These days there are tons of indian pills that are repackaged and sold as top brands. And not doing their job is not the worst case with these pills. They could easily have some side effects due to some "impurities" (I don't know the medical term) that could harm you a lot. That's what bothers me the most with those online sellers. It's not some home appliance we're talking about. It's your own health. And a lot more money than saved on meds could be easily spent on your hospital bill. There was only one time I bought pills online at Canadian Pharmacy and it took longer than I expected. Everything was fine, but still it keeps you thinking about what's inside.

Maes17

Superstar
I’ve been into taking turmeric in capsule form. Along with garlic and cayenne. I gotta say, I get over colds fast.

I ran a 12 week cycle of sarms *ducks*
Seemed to feel better joint wise when I was three weeks in. 4th week noticed increased strength but the craziest lethargy ever.

Last week was my last cycle. So gained strength, lost the lethargy. We’ll see where my body goes as I run a PCT and some natural herbs