"Some Suburb of Hell": America's New Concentration Camp System

Hooligan69

Established
On Monday, New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez referred to US border detention facilities as “concentration camps,” spurring a backlash in which critics accused her of demeaning the memory of those who died in the Holocaust. Debates raged over a label for what is happening along the southern border and grew louder as the week rolled on. But even this back-and-forth over naming the camps has been a recurrent feature in the mass detention of civilians ever since its inception, a history that long predates the Holocaust.

Full article: https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2019/06/21/some-suburb-of-hell-americas-new-concentration-camp-system/

DavidSon

Star
Excellent writing.

"The Philippines, Japanese-American internment, Guantánamo… we can consider the fine points of how the current border camps evoke past US systems, and we can see how the arc of camp history reveals the likelihood that the suffering we’re currently inflicting will be multiplied exponentially. But we can also simply look at what we’re doing right now, shoving bodies into “dog pound”-style detention pens, “iceboxes,” and standing room-only spaces. We can look at young children in custody who have become suicidal. How much more historical awareness do we really need?"

There are already 2 or 3 threads about immigration (in many countries) here at VC but maybe in this one we could talk about humane solutions to the reality? It's a major issue facing nations and there has to be discussion of alternative solutions rather than walls and mass detention. I like the approach Sen. Bernie Sanders is proposing :

-Enact comprehensive immigration reform, including a path towards citizenship.
-Expand DACA and DAPA, including providing immediate legal status for young people eligible for the DACA program and developing a humane policy for those seeking asylum.
-Completely reshape and reform our immigration enforcement system, including fundamentally restructuring ICE, an agency Senator Sanders voted against creating.
-End the barbaric practice of family separation and detention of children in cages.
-Dismantle cruel and inhumane deportation programs and detention centers.iEstablish standards for independent oversight of irrelevant agencies within DHS.

"Donald Trump has made himself the biggest platform of hate in the country, and he’s used the demonization of immigrants as his own personal political strategy. That must end, now."

I hope people will take a look at these faces. These are Americans- not the slave owning British freemasons who stole the land and worked to exterminate these "Indios." If we had fair labor laws internationally and some sort of redistribution of wealth there wouldn't be a need for borders. Really there should be one continental nation of "America", from Argentina to the Yukon, with equal standards for all citizens.

Thunderian

Superstar
Really there should be one continental nation of "America", from Argentina to the Yukon, with equal standards for all citizens.
Well maybe when all those other parts of "America" are as free and prosperous as the United States of America, that can be achieved. But flooding the US with immigrants is not the solution.

DavidSon

Star
Well maybe when all those other parts of "America" are as free and prosperous as the United States of America, that can be achieved. But flooding the US with immigrants is not the solution.
But as Sanders was pointing out, 98% of the US are immigrants.

There are historical factors like the pan-African slave trade, profiting off of WWI and 2, numerous examples of plots to manipulate foreign states that's allowed the US to rise to the top of the economic pyramid. They had their hand in destabilizing all of the Americas for more than a 100 years (for their own ends). World leaders like the IMF have no true desire to eradicate poverty. Just as in Baroque Europe, the establishment are plating their mansions with gold bought off the blood of the suffering.

Open borders isn't some radical new concept. Borders between nations weren't strictly guarded before the late 19th century (the age of empires). Freedom of movement is a human right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_border
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_migration

God-fearing souls have compassion for the less fortunate. It should make us sick to think of families so desperate, showing up with nothing. No food or money or even change of clothing. I've been blessed to have met people from almost every nation: Mexico, Tibet, Peru, Morocco, Italy, Lebanon, China, Ghana, Sweden... and I know as a fact WE'RE ALL THE SAME! We have the same motivations, the same worries, and the same care in our hearts.

@Scars512 wrote in the American Breakdown thread an amazing reply about immigration that I have to quote part of:

"...And really, most people would prefer to stay in their own countries -- even if they are shittier. That's just how we are as humans. We generally prefer to be with people like ourselves. Unfortunately, the US has a penchant for blowing up countries and making them such hell holes that decent people choose to leave, especially if they have kids. Maybe if we left their countries alone (and stopped using our military to enrich globalists and further their NWO schemes), there wouldn't be as many people who want to come here. For example, we didn't have a flood of middle eastern immigrants until we started bombing all the countries over there on behalf of oil companies and Israel, starting with Bush the elder. I don't know, I just have a hard time blaming people that are pretty much as powerless as I am. I like to reserve my anger for the people who are profiting off of keeping us divided along racial, party, religious, gender, etc. lines. They know if we ever got together and fought them, those gated communities wouldn't be enough to keep them safe."

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
It all goes back to the evil of modern capitalism. 54% of the US budget goes to military affairs. If we could strip the 1% of their wealth there would be none in need.

Russia, Canada, and the US have more than enough open land to fit the refugees of the world. Canada is the answer. Give every family a house, a rifle, a set of snowsuits, and a 4 wheel drive truck and they're set.:)

Christians in the west are for the most part faithless and greedy. There could be pressure put on governments. They're so scared and attached to their possessions, most wouldn't give a dollar to help a migrant family. They dishonor Yeshua (who preached minimalism) and the commandment kept by the Israelites:

"And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you were strangers in Eqypt."- DEUT 10:9

polymoog

Superstar
funny how america is this terrible place where capitalism has run rampant, yet immigrants are breaking down the barriers to get in.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
these "Indios."
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”― Mark Twain

Let me explain how all of this is working, since if you go to the Migrant caravan thread I've posted the info that's out there....
1) Speaking of "indios" haven't you noticed that South American government is going "white?" Look at Balsonora, Gaido, etc. Go look at some of the other leaders of those countries. And not only "lighter", but with a facist bent too?. Who are TPTB trying to get rid of? Maduro. An "indio." Same thing is going on in Africa and the ME. Ship out as much of the indigenous population as you can. After all, there's business to be done in those countries once they stabilize, but those people won't be going back. TPTB will have their people running things there. What you are really watching go down is The Boers in South Africa writ large. Take over these places and control the resources at the expense of the native populations. (I found it ironic that nobody caught what Netanyahu, who is trying to deport all Africans out of his country, said in a technology speech: "I'm traveling a lot. I've been to Africa 4 times and South America twice." Oh, you mean the places where all the migrants are coming from? Is it coincidental that he and Bolsonara are tight? Because they are racist facists. See, there's a racist element in play here, but it's in their home countries.) There's an expression tied to Castro and the Mariel boat lift: "flushing his sewers." To them, this is what they are doing by shipping people out of their countries. Which leads to...

2) cross purposes. Whenever the cabal wants to pull something big, all of the factions will work together to achieve the goals. What are they getting out of this? The "Boers" are looking to cut deals with these govs and exploit the resources via corporations. People like the industrialists (Koch Bros, etc.) want to flood America with labor because it changes the employment paradigm. Politicians want the votes. Instead of the employer having to battle for the workers, now the workers have to battle for the jobs. So employers have the upper hand and hey, what about raising that minimun wage, Randolph? But why-we have the upper hand, Mortimer. So to all the bleeding hearts out there (Oh, the humanity) you're being played. This is not better for you or your family. They are looking to create a permanent underclass of indentured servants who they can control through low wages and debt. They will turn your country into a 3rd world sweatshop just to improve their bottom line. In essence, they are the Borg and they want everyone assimilated. The best conmen (and women) always know how to get to the heart of their mark. The Koch Bros, Soros etc. who are pretty much universally despised can still get what they want by using NGO's and unelected commissions, along with some conman tactics via propaganda. Congratulations rubes. You got got. I mean, it's like poker. If you haven't figured out who the mark is 5 minutes after sitting down at the table, then the mark is probably you. This is the same situation.

3) As for cross purposes, it's also just a form of asymmetrical warfare. Why take on the war machine NATO head-on? Why not instead use ideological subversion and a mass influx of foreigners with no allegiance, different beliefs, don't speak the native language, and who don't particularly have anything in common, and in a lot of cases it seems, despise the native population? No common core, cause or creed. None of them came here to be Americans. They just came here to live in America. Big difference.

If you go back to the fact that all of this "immigration" is mainly going into NATO countries, maybe it would make sense to keep an eye on the countries where they aren't being shipped to. And watch your back with them, too. Because when the sh*t goes down, these NATO countries will have a big problem with non-cohesive populations where the newly arrived are just as likely to work with the other side as they are to work with you. After all, they've sworn no oath to these countries they have been shipped to, and most can't even speak or read the language said oath is written in. So food for thought: you are being set-up for possible invasion from these other countries.

144,000 people were caught at the border last month. That's just what they caught. So if you use your imagination, it's not too hard to see that many things like cadre, sleeper units, weapons, basically all the things you need for dirty deeds done dirt cheap could have already crossed in and just be waiting for THE SIGNAL See, nobody has had to defend this turf for 200 years, so sooner or later someone is going to try us here. It just makes sense. Superman isn't invulnerable if you can score some kryptonite. Do you see the glow yet?

3)They are now shipping in migrants from the Congo, quite possibly the most dangerous place on Earth. Ebola can lurk in people's systems, and how can you still think that any of these politicians give a sh*t about any of you when they effectively break a quarantine and bring in people who could be harboring one of the deadliest infections known to man? Do your politicians care? The answer is they don't. If it isn't apparent by now, they don't work for the American people, and in fact haven't for a long time. They work for corporations and billionaire oligarchs (who run the media) that has convinced a share of the population that this is a good thing for them and the country. It's all propaganda brought to you by a bunch of corrupt and corrupted MF'ers who don't even really care about people at all. Just about expanding their power and improving their bottom line. A contest among themselves for who can screw over the most people, you could say. Keeping in mind the adage, "Behind every great fortune lies a great tragedy."

4)Billions and billions of tax free money is being shipped out of the country to these other countries via remittances. 1 in 5 Salvadorans now live in the USA. Remittances to that country alone amount to 20% of their GDP. That's just one country. People are coming from 52 countries, so all that money sent out doesn't help your economy. It helps their economies. So congratulations. Not only do you get to support the world at large at your expense, but they've actually convinced some that this is a good thing. And how do they measure success? By getting the mark to vote AGAINST their own self interests. If TPTB can convince and induce the the masses to vote for what TPTB want, instead of what the masses need, that is the ultimate subversion.

Since a lot of the illegals work without a SSN and are paid in cash, who picks up the tax bills? Why you do, that's who. You get to pay for the schools, roads, medical, and services that they (and their crooked employers) are essentially using for free. In case you haven't been keeping up with current events, America is now the world's biggest pinata, and everyone that can is taking a swing at her and running away with whatever falls out. But hey, good luck with that $15 minimum wage plan <snort>. Funniest sh*t I've ever heard. Just paddling with one oar. By the time these f*ckers are done, they'll have everyone working for $3 an hour, if that, and begging for the job. See, by 2025, robots and machines will be doing 50% of the work tasks (I suspect the percentage is actually higher), and if you aren't willing to work for peanuts, well, they've got that covered with the immigration. So, next stop ahead: worker's paradise (not). TPTB will live like capitalists while everyone else is stuck in their communist "worker's paradise." Or the gulag. TPTB are fond of both, because neither one is for them.

4) I never put much stock into the whole "Democrats importing voters" thing, because they aren't supposed to be able to vote. But now, it's becoming pretty evident that these (especially west coast) bolshevik millionaire and billionaire politicians are in fact behind just that very scheme. Meanwhile, the old expression "As goes California, eventually goes the nation" should scare the sh*t out of everyone. Look at those dumpster fire trainwreck states they are running out west. Lawlessness, homelessness, over regulation, tax r*pe, and sh*t on the street amid the junkies and syringes littering the sidewalks. 60 straight blocks of homeless in LA. 60 blocks! It's pretty plain to see that the West Coast is in effect becoming it's own country which should be renamed Technanistan, where tech fatcats, glitterati, and politicians all have it good while ruling over a feudal serfdom of drug addled and disenfranchised and downtrodden citizens while pushing cheap immigrant labor and servants for their purposes. Who's governing that region anyway-Randall Flagg?

5) Entities are enriching themselves at American's expense. The cartels are offering "all-inclusive packages" to people in other countries to get them to the border. Entire criminal networks are being set up inside the country. NGO's are being funded and everyone is making out like a bandit off of this "crisis." Everyone except for the American people, who are just being shoved aside so that these scammers can run their scams. There's a whole lot of grift and graft going on with this whole thing, and it's easy to see.

So in reality, it's all just one big sh*tshow (literally) to bring down any standards or values Americans have established, and to create one big 3rd world that all of these "elites" can more easily roll over. This is what happens when the rich run amok. But hey, nobody is protesting them anymore, just each other now. They fixed their Occupy PR problem by setting the 99% against each other by funding (just like you see here) every devisive societal issue. Divide and conquer. If you look at the stats, you can see how much money the top has hoovered up, as compared to how much the bottom has lost. Cause and effect.

Is anybody protesting this vast wealth inequality with any substantial protests anymore? Nope. Everybody just gettin' poorer while the prices go up. That isn't changing. But as I've said before, I'm an analyst, not an activist. I'm afraid I'm too cynical for that. So after looking at a mountain of info about this, that's my take. Callin' it like I see it. You can agree, disagree, or have a totally different view of things. Fine by me. And if you can't follow this line of thinking, then drop by my poker game Friday night. We always have an extra chair for a new mark, I mean, player. After all, it's their own fault if they haven't figured it out in the first 5 minutes, right?

Rothschilds accused of preying on South Africa's state-owned enterprises
https://www.rt.com/business/462286-rothschilds-capturing-sa-airlines/

Why are the Western middle classes so angry?
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/12/why-are-the-western-middle-classes-so-angry/

“Rolls of $100 Bills”…Who’s Paying African Migrants At Our Border? Swiss Journalist Asks The Questions Our Media Won’t
https://100percentfedup.com/whos-pa...list-asks-the-questions-our-media-wont-video/

Immigrants and Political Engagement
https://www.ppic.org/publication/immigrants-and-political-engagement/

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Aren’t they trying to flood the US for the votes? Or maybe to make trump look bad? Considering that many reports said that Obama separates families too.

DavidSon

Star
this was the original thread:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/concentration-camps-like-migrant-youth-shelters-in-the-us-have-taken-over-10-000-children.3959/

we have pretty much argued and debated it to the end.

by the way-- open the link and check out the thread title.
There obviously is no end. The debate over immigration is still the hot button issue in western countries. There's how many threads open here at VC? I agree though, it's better to merge threads or use the search bar. This OP should have been in the "Child Camp" topic, so I'll reply further there.

polymoog

Superstar
Sorry for starting a new thread folks. Live and learn.
no need to be sorry-- if you didnt dig through all of the thread titles, you would never have known.
VC should reorganize the forums a little better so its easier to navigate. a great many important ones are buried. i had to search for a good 5 minutes to even find this one.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
in western countries.
NATO...? NATO...? Bueller...?

"Sleeper Cells:" 10,000 Illegal Aliens From Terrorist Nations Roam Free In US
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...illegal-aliens-terrorist-nations-roam-free-us

There's how many threads open here at VC? I agree though, it's better to merge threads or use the search bar.
Agree. I actually found a thread, something like "The End of Humanity" that I had been trying to locate 15 pages into Current Events. I knew it was out there but couldn't find it, so the whole time I had posted things into sorta similar but not exactly the same threads. Now I know where to find it to resurrect it with the next "doom and gloom" article.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited: