Some simple questions about the "trinity" that no "Christian" seems to be able to answer

The Sojourner

Established
This doesn’t contradict the trinity. The Son is eternally begotten or the Father. Regardless, the Son was with God before creation, and was God. (John 17, John 1). Your options really are to ignore, editorialize, or simply deny these verses exist as A Freeman does, or if you accept they exist, you accept that the Son is a part of God, as the rest of the Bible teaches, eternally begotten of the Father, who became flesh.
He was with the Father before the WORLD was. This World, as we know it, since the Bible is speaking to us and within our context.

But, there are also other worlds that were created by God.

Hebrews
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

God created not only this world (the Earth, the world as we know it), but also created the heavens and all the other worlds in the heavens.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Gen. 1)

So the heavens must have been created first, and therefore would have had to have existed already (Christ was there, with the Father - John 17), before this world (as we know it) was made and it came into the present state of existance (and given form, before which, it was without form and void and darkness was upon the deep).

John
14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Church doctrine is based on religious assumptions which are (most?) often incorrect.

Last edited:
He was with the Father before the WORLD was. This World, as we know it, since the Bible is speaking to us and within our context.

But, there are also other worlds that were created by God.

Hebrews
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

God created not only this world (the Earth, the world as we know it), but also created the heavens and all the other worlds.

God created the heavens and the earth. (Gen. 1)

So the heavens must have been created first, and therefore would have had to have existed already (Chirst was there with the Father), before this world (as we know it) was made and it came into existance (and given form, before which, it was without form and void and darkness was upon the deep).

Church doctrine is based on religious assumptions which are (most?) often incorrect.
“The Son....By whom thou made the worlds” you know that passage is talking about Jesus right? So he obviously existed before these other worlds too if he created them.

Also said of Jesus in that chapter
”10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands” so he existed before the heavens as well.

the trinity is in genesis 1 which you cited.
”and the spirit of God was on the face of the waters” the Holy Spirit
“and God said let there be light” Gods word is the Christ.
so you have an example of how the trinity formed creation right there

The Sojourner

Established
“The Son....By whom thou made the worlds” you know that passage is talking about Jesus right? So he obviously existed before these other worlds too if he created them.

Also said of Jesus in that chapter
”10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands” so he existed before the heavens as well.

the trinity is in genesis 1 which you cited.
”and the spirit of God was on the face of the waters” the Holy Spirit
“and God said let there be light” Gods word is the Christ.
so you have an example of how the trinity formed creation right there
He is the First created by God. "the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God" (Rev 3:12)

Rev.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.
3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities.
3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

(It says also, say not "trinity" (three) when talking about God, so I don't. Say instead, that there is only One God. I prefer therefore, to just stick to what the Bible says and "trinity" is not in it, but was written by the RCC. Jesus never told people, that he was the "second member" of the.. etc.! He said to pray to Father. And to "be ye therefore perfect even as your Father Who is in heaven is perfect". )

Last edited:
He is the First created by God. "the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God"

Rev. 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Jude 1:25
to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages
“For by him
[Jesus] all things were created: things in Heaven and on Earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” (Colossians 1:16,17.
John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made
Hebrews 1:1-2
1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe
John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began

“Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God.”(Philippians 2:5)
another translation
“Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”

Really I don’t know what else to tell you. If the bible makes you feel uncomfortable and you prefer to live your way I’m not here to tell you you’re doing something wrong, but theologically speaking, examining the theology of the bible, there’s no question about the divine status given to Christ, not an angelic status because it says he created the angels, a divine status, being a part of God.

The Sojourner

Established
Jude 1:25
to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages
“For by him
[Jesus] all things were created: things in Heaven and on Earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” (Colossians 1:16,17.
John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made
Hebrews 1:1-2
1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe
John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began

“Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God.”(Philippians 2:5)
another translation
“Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”

Really I don’t know what else to tell you. If the bible makes you feel uncomfortable and you prefer to live your way I’m not here to tell you you’re doing something wrong, but theologically speaking, examining the theology of the bible, there’s no question about the divine status given to Christ, not an angelic status because it says he created the angels, a divine status, being a part of God.
A lot depends on the translation being used. Many translations add things. Even the 1611 KJV has some small mistakes, and some things that were added to the manuscripts, but it is still by far better than most modern ones and the True Bible. Fortunately the Bible contains it's own perfect error correction algorithm built-in, that prevents corruption. With enough study it even shows you how to learn to spot the mistakes (such as additions made by powerful people). This too however, is all for a reason and it serves as a test. It is no coincidence that the Bible is the size that it is. Anything that was translated wrong or was tampered with will stick out and is then overwhelmingly corrected by multiple other verses (error-correction built in as a Truth guard over it). The Bible contains PERFECT error-correction built-in, therefore it cannot be corrupted by man. Jesus confirmed that "the scripture cannot be broken". So, with enough reading and prayer we can see what is obviously correct and what (manmade interpretations) are not (man's confusion). We only have to read it enough, ask and be sincere. The best thing we can do is to trust God for His Guidance and to ask Him since He knows All. He looks not as men do but looks on the heart (He knows if we are sincere) and is not the author of confusion. God Bless and peace be upon you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
This doesn’t contradict the trinity. The Son is eternally begotten or the Father. Regardless, the Son was with God before creation, and was God. (John 17, John 1). Your options really are to ignore, editorialize, or simply deny these verses exist as A Freeman does, or if you accept they exist, you accept that the Son is a part of God, as the rest of the Bible teaches, eternally begotten of the Father, who became flesh.
It is sad to see what a short leash Satan has so many on, and how they hypocritically do what they accuse others of doing.

The trinity doctrine unequivocally (and falsely) claims that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three EQUAL and co-eternal Beings that are allegedly not three but one.

Christ conversely and truthfully stated that His Father IS GREATER THAN he (Christ) is.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be greater than and equal to at the same time, so anyone who (falsely) claims that John 14:28 (and John 10:29 and John 13:16 too) doesn't contradict the satanic (opposing) trinity doctrine is either ignorant of what the trinity doctrine is, or is calling Christ is a liar, or is intentionally attempting to deceive others (or combinations of all three).

Holding two conflicting views in one's mind at the same time is referred to as "cognitive dissonance", also known in Scripture as being "double-minded".

James 1:8 A double minded man [is] UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.

Which should explain the need to deceitfully omit that Father and Christ were together before the creation of the worlds during the period of time AFTER Father created Christ.

Last edited:
Its
It is sad to see what a short leash Satan has so many on, and how they hypocritically do what they accuse others of doing.

The trinity doctrine unequivocally (and falsely) claims that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three EQUAL and co-eternal Beings that are allegedly not three but one.

Christ conversely and truthfully stated that His Father IS GREATER THAN he (Christ) is.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be greater than and equal to at the same time, so anyone who (falsely) claims that John 14:28 (and John 10:29 and John 13:16 too) doesn't contradict the satanic (opposing) trinity doctrine is either ignorant of what the trinity doctrine is, or is calling Christ is a liar, or is intentionally attempting to deceive others (or combinations of all three).

Holding two conflicting views in one's mind at the same time is referred to as "cognitive dissonance", also known in Scripture as being "double-minded".

James
1:8 A double minded man [is] UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.

Which should explain the need to deceitfully omit that Father and Christ were together before the creation of the worlds during the period of time AFTER Father created Christ.
I know you believe that, you agree with the Pharisees that put him to death. “For he makes himself equal to God” which Jesus didn’t deny, but told them “whatever the Father does the Son also does.” Ie, judges, creates, gives life, etc he goes on to explain. That’s why the Jews killed him, for blasphemy of being equal to God. You also believe it’s blasphemy, so you condemn the Christ to death by their law today.

This really reads no different to me than an atheist, saying “the Bible doesn’t fit into my personal logic, I want God to be a certain way and if he’s not I don’t accept it”. It’s meaningless.
Which should explain the need to deceitfully omit that Father and Christ were together before the creation of the worlds during the period of time AFTER Father created Christ
No biblical passage given for this of course, because it’s something you made up to explain away the numerous times the bible says Christ existed before creation with God. And furthermore, was God (John 1). I’m sorry but that one line alone obliterates your false teaching for good. It’s too simple and direct to editorialize your way out of. “And the Word was God.”

The Sojourner

Established
I know you believe that, you agree with the Pharisees that put him to death. “For he makes himself equal to God” which Jesus didn’t deny, but told them “whatever the Father does the Son also does.” Ie, judges, creates, gives life, etc he goes on to explain. That’s why the Jews killed him, for blasphemy of being equal to God. You also believe it’s blasphemy, so you condemn the Christ to death by their law today.

This really reads no different to me than an atheist, saying “the Bible doesn’t fit into my personal logic, I want God to be a certain way and if he’s not I don’t accept it”. It’s meaningless.

No biblical passage given for this of course, because it’s something you made up to explain away the numerous times the bible says Christ existed before creation with God. And furthermore, was God (John 1). I’m sorry but that one line alone obliterates your false teaching for good. It’s too simple and direct to editorialize your way out of. “And the Word was God.”
What do you make of the statement of Timothy, who was the author of Hebrews, writing that he (Christ), though he were a Son, learned obedience through the things which he suffered (Hebrews 5:8)?
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all who obey him?
Or, that Jesus stated that even he does not know when the Last Day is, because that is only known by the Father (Mark 13:32)?
Since God is All knowing (Psalm 147:5, 1 John 3:20).
Perhaps just something to ponder, since that is another conflict with the doctrine of the church.
He denied being All knowing (Mark 13:32).
If Jesus is the "I AM", then how can there be something that he does not know and need to learn?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
If Jesus is the "I AM", then how can there be something that he does not know and need to learn?
John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!

John 1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

Yes so we know something about God and Jesus etc etc because of the bible... but we don't know every little detail and so is possible to ask questions which nobody can answer... and that's really a waste of time and energy for all unless one is a troll of course.

A Freeman

Superstar

Do you really not understand what the word "begotten" means?

It means brought into existence.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only BEGOTTEN Son, that whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.

How does God bring someone into existence? By creating them.

The scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians) were as deluded as "Christians" are today, choosing to believe the LIE that the Son of God is somehow equal to God, even though neither God nor His Only Begotten Son EVER said that.

It is YOU that feel the need to editorialize, choosing to believe the satanic trinitarian doctrine of three equal Beings that are three but not three rather than Christ's own words that His Father is THE Most High and Greater than all, including Christ. You even call Christ's words "meaningless", just as an atheist would, while accusing others of doing what YOU are doing. Who do you think you're fooling other than yourself?

Christ repeatedly said that he is the Son of God (dozens of verses already cited in this thread), NOT God.

Those who don't believe Christ (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ was somehow claiming to be God, which is an obvious LIE. Christ only claimed to be the Son of God.

Christ said that His Father is his (Christ's) God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

Those who don't believe Christ (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ was somehow claiming to be God, which is an obvious LIE. Christ plainly stated that he too has a God, the same as the rest of us, and that he (Christ) is also subject to God.

Christ is very clearly described as God's FIRSTBORN SON, the very first creation that God made (Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14) and the first of MANY Brethren (Rom. 8:29).

Those who don't believe The Word (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ is supposedly God, as if God can be born/begotten or as if God has siblings (brethren), both of which are utterly ridiculous and totally unscriptural. God is The Self-existing ONE, and existed BEFORE THE BEGINNING; before anything was made, including His Only Begotten Son.

The Word also tells us that Christ has been appointed by God above his fellows (brethren) to be His (God's) heir (Heb. 1:1-10) and that he (Christ) is the one whom God anointed (that's what the title Messiah and Christ mean).

Those who don't believe The Word (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ is supposedly God, as if they don't know what the words "anointed" "appointed", or "heir" (or "son" or "mediator" or "between") mean, none of which could possibly apply to God anymore than the word "born" (in any form) could.

And after ignoring or choosing to reject Christ's own words, those who espouse the satanically-inspired man-made trinity doctrine want us to believe that God supposedly didn't exist before the beginning, when He created His Christ, or that God was supposedly with God, or that God allegedly was (past tense) God, because they believe their made-up trinity delusion rather than The Word OF God.

Why not choose instead to believe God and His Christ and Their Words of Truth rather than the LIES that Roman Catholicism invented about Them?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of The Destroyer (Lucifer - Satan);
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in The Temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

What do you make of the statement of Timothy, who was the author of Hebrews, writing that he (Christ), though he were a Son, had to learn obedience (Hebrews 5:8)?
That would be a contradiction if the scriptures claimed that Jesus came down in his divine form, but they say he came into a human form, with the possibility to sin and be tempted. His human nature lived a drama that was completed on the cross, consummatum est.
Or, that Jesus stated that even he does not know when the Last Day is, because that is only known by the Father (Mark 13:32)?
Jesus took on a human nature with its limitations. Philippians says though he was the form of God, he willingly became a servant and emptied himself, made himself nothing. So in his humility he only obeys the Father and receives knowledge from him, even though Christ was with God and was God in the beginning aka the trinity.
Perhaps just something to ponder, since that is another conflict with the doctrine of the church
It doesn't because the church/Bible teaches Jesus was fully human and fully divine, theres no contradiction. Freeman trying to pretend there's a contradiction is just not accepting what the scriptures say as a whole and focusing on select passages that he adds his own commentary to.
Do you really not understand what the word "begotten" means?

It means brought into existence.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only BEGOTTEN Son, that whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.

How does God bring someone into existence? By creating them.

The scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians) were as deluded as "Christians" are today, choosing to believe the LIE that the Son of God is somehow equal to God, even though neither God nor His Only Begotten Son EVER said that.

It is YOU that feel the need to editorialize, choosing to believe the satanic trinitarian doctrine of three equal Beings that are three but not three rather than Christ's own words that His Father is THE Most High and Greater than all, including Christ. Who do you think you're fooling other than yourself?

Christ repeatedly said that he is the Son of God (dozens of verses already cited in this thread), NOT God.

Those who don't believe Christ (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ was somehow claiming to be God, which is an obvious LIE. Christ only claimed to be the Son of God.

Christ said that His Father is his (Christ's) God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

Those who don't believe Christ (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ was somehow claiming to be God, which is an obvious LIE. Christ plainly stated that he too has a God, the same as the rest of us, and that he (Christ) is also subject to God.

Christ is very clearly described as God's FIRSTBORN SON, the very first creation that God made (Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14) and the first of MANY Brethren (Rom. 8:29).

Those who don't believe The Word (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ is supposedly God, as if God can be born/begotten or as if God has siblings (brethren), both of which are utterly ridiculous and totally unscriptural. God is The Self-existing ONE, and existed BEFORE THE BEGINNING; before anything was made, including His Only Begotten Son.

The Word also tells us that Christ has been appointed by God above his fellows (brethren) to be His (God's) heir (Heb. 1:1-10) and that he (Christ) is the one whom God anointed (that's what the title Messiah and Christ mean).

Those who don't believe The Word (e.g. the scribes, pharisees, and most "Christians") claim that Christ is supposedly God, as if they don't know what the words "anointed" "appointed", or "heir" (or "mediator" or "between") mean, none of which could possibly apply to God anymore than the word "born" (in any form) could.

And after ignoring or choosing to reject Christ's own words, those who espouse the satanically-inspired man-made trinity doctrine want us to believe that God supposedly didn't exist before the beginning, when He created His Christ, or that God was supposedly with God, or that God allegedly was (past tense) God, because they believe their made-up trinity delusion rather than The Word OF God.

Why not choose instead to believe God and His Christ and Their Words of Truth rather than the LIES that Roman Catholicism invented about Them?
The Word was with God and the Word was God, that must be satanically inspired too I suppose?

A Freeman

Superstar
my thoughts: They were calling good, evil (Isaiah 5:20-21) by accusing Christ of casting out devils (healing people) by what they claimed to be the prince of the devils, when Christ was healing people by the Spirit of God (Matt. 12:28). So, they were clearly blaspheming in saying what they did. They were obviously lying and so it was an attempt at maliciously slandering Him, to try to deceive and scare off the people who were believeing and following Him.

So, Christ then explained to them how and why, what they were doing was extremely wrong and misguided (from Satan) and warned them of the implications and consequences of their evil actions.

He said,
Matthew 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then The Kingdom of God is come unto you. (Matt. 3:16)
Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Isaiah 5:20-21 would also already have been known to them, yet they did not heed it:

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

(It says woe unto them, so it's clearly a warning.)

So Christ pointed out to them, that their blasphemy was aimed against the Spirit of God. Because, they spoke against the Spirit that was in Christ (2 Corintians 5:19) through which Christ was healing people (casting out devils). So, they were maliciously slandering.

Sins that are not forgiven, are punished. That means paying for it.

So, we have to be careful. In the Quran it says that the only sin that God does not forgive, is the association of others with Him. The Jews who accused Jesus Christ, were blaspheming against the Spirit of God (2 Cor. 5:19). They were thereby associating something/someone else (what they said and claimed) with Him.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us The Word of reconciliation.
It's interesting that the passages about blaspheming the Holy Spirit are viewed by many as alleged confirmation of the "trinity" doctrine, when those verses actually disprove it.

IF the "trinity" doctrine were true, which it most certainly is not, then blasphemy against any of the three Beings that are allegedly coeternal and coequal would be unforgivable.

The Holy Spirit that comes FROM God is NOT some third member of a pagan "trinity". The Holy Spirit is our connection WITH God, whereby we can receive His Guidance and the Comfort of knowing that Guidance is SURE.

If/when someone blasphemes the Holy Spirit, they are severing their connection with Father (God), which means He can no longer guide them. Hopefully it is self-evident that someone who isn't guided by Father ONLY (Acts 5:29-32) has no hope of salvation.

That should also explain why making partners with Father ("shirk") is considered to be the unforgivable sin in the Koran/Quran, because it's exactly the same thing. It repeats the "original sin" in the Garden of Eden, i.e. eating from the tree of the knowledge of good AND evil, thereby becoming confused between the two (not knowing good from evil).

A Freeman

Superstar
The Word was with God and the Word was God, that must be satanically inspired too I suppose?
The Word itself written in John 1:1 is, of course, true, as has been repeatedly stated within this thread. It is the Roman Catholic "trinity" doctrine that you attempt to make a partner with God's Word (by reading it into John 1:1) that is satanic in origin.

May Father Bless you and teach you.

The Word itself written in John 1:1 is, of course, true, as has been repeatedly stated within this thread. It is the Roman Catholic "trinity" doctrine that you attempt to make a partner with God's Word (by reading it into John 1:1) that is satanic in origin.

May Father Bless you and teach you.
Ooh so you are saying the Word was God as it says in John 1? i certainly haven’t seen you say that. The word was God and the Word became flesh. do you hold this as true or no? Because you said Christ was not God throughout this thread, even when I pointed out this verse for several pages you did nothing but try to rewrite its meaning to accord with your beliefs that contradict this.

free2018

Star
The Creator is not an author of confusion. He can not die. He created this realm and the human race.

God did not die. His son did. It was not an aspect of God that died.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Creator is not an author of confusion. He can not die. He created this realm and the human race.

God did not die. His son did. It was not an aspect of God that died.
Thank-you. To be even clearer, the Son of God (the immortal Spirit-Being known here on Earth as Christ) didn't die either; it was the human (Jesus) that Christ incarnated that was crucified, died, was buried , and whom Father (God) raised 3 days and 3 nights later.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ooh so you are saying the Word was God as it says in John 1? i certainly haven’t seen you say that. The word was God and the Word became flesh. do you hold this as true or no? Because you said Christ was not God throughout this thread, even when I pointed out this verse for several pages you did nothing but try to rewrite its meaning to accord with your beliefs that contradict this.
In your mind, is the Bible the Word of God?

A Freeman

Superstar
The written Word of God:

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto The Word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

The spoken Word of God:

Matthew 4:4 But he (Jesus) answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The flesh and blood Word of God:

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father*) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).

The Word of God, in all of its forms, is TRUTH:

James 1:18 Of His Own will adopted He us with the Word of Truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

*It very plainly states in John 1:14 (and again in
John 3:16) that Father CREATED His only BEGOTTEN Son. The word "begotten" means "brought into existence".

Why is this portion of John 1:14 ignored by those who espouse the "trinity" doctrine?

Because it "inconveniently" proves the substitutions that they make in John 1:1, to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that Christ or Jesus is God, cannot possibly be true according to the Word of God.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the House of Israel know ASSUREDLY, that God hath MADE that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE:

Last edited:
It very plainly states in John 1:14 (and again in John 3:16) that Father CREATED His only BEGOTTEN Son. The word "begotten" means "brought into existence".

Why is this portion of John 1:14 ignored by those who espouse the "trinity" doctrine?

Because it "inconveniently" proves the substitutions that they make in John 1:1, to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that Christ or Jesus is God, cannot possibly be true according to the Word of God
He is eternally begotten of the Father, begotten in eternity before the world was.
In your mind, is the Bible the Word of God?
Sure, but John 1 isn't saying the bible is God like it says about the Logos. And if you counter and say the Bible is God because it’s the word of God, I question why you are unable to say the same of Jesus, because the scripture unequivocally says, in one of the simplest verses in the whole bible, The Word was God. Kai theos en ha logos. And God was the Word, in our syntax.

Last edited: