Some positivity, people on vigilant citizen are so friendly

I don't know about anyone else but I found this forum, and the linked website because other conspiracy forums were well aggressive and toxic.

I just find talking to people on here it's so much more relaxing and pleasant, even when we don't agree with each other, it's still civil, no name calling or threats.

i recenyl stopped going on ATS because people on their are just rude, there's no debate, no manners, people are rude and obnoxious and if you don't think the same as them you are just called names, but here even if we don't agree we all remain friendly and courteous, even if it can get a bit heated everyone calms down and chats.

You guys are great, I just wanted to say so

Maes17

Superstar
I try lol.
Having kids changed me. You learn patience and I take that approach with me everywhere.

Patience and analyzing. Not jumping to conclusions and making impulse judgement etc. We all have our beliefs in the environment we grew up in. But at the core of it all, we’re all humans living in a society that only runs on being civilized.

morita

Veteran
In my experience it's 20% reading 80% projection. In other words, to say people "react" to the posts instead of responding is more adequate. It has everything to do with them. That's what I keep reminding myself when people get on my nerves.

Me: * post thread asking if anyone has personnal experience with liver cleanse. Never say anywhere I want to do it*

Someone on the internet: OMG!! How can yall fall for this!! Yall keep saying yall are the wokest people on planet earth!!

Also me: *never said anywhere I'm gonna try it*.

...lol?

Last edited:

Sen

Established
Once a person is open minded, it is easy to deal with the negativity smoothly. Then there wouldn't be arguments but discussions. Discussions open ideas, opinions, and knowledge to everybody. That's what define the environment of a forum.

Maes17

Superstar
Once a person is open minded, it is easy to deal with the negativity smoothly. Then there wouldn't be arguments but discussions. Discussions open ideas, opinions, and knowledge to everybody. That's what define the environment of a forum.
Honestly negative stuff doesn’t bother me anymore.
We all have our outlook and approach to stuff.

So I try to put myself in their shoes and acknowledge their stance/beliefs.