Solar Storms: are you prepare?

Gary45

Rookie

"An 'Internet apocalypse' could ride to Earth with the next solar storm, new research warns
By Brandon Specktor 3 days ago

The underwater cables that connect nations could go offline for months, the study warns."

https://www.livescience.com/solar-storm-internet-apocalypse

I guess the main problem for the illuminati is intermet because anti vaccines and anti NWO can communicate information to other people and generate a revolution...

Also, if the illuminati turn on the 5G weapons...
A lot of people will die...
Of course , the illuminati will need to hide this
Information...
It doesn't matter if the solar storm is product of the HAARP (weapon to change clima) or is something natural...the thing is .. are you prepare? There are a lot of books about how to survive an electromagnetic solar storm...here is a simple guide to be prepare..

Last edited:

sailormoon

Established
If there is a loss of internet or electricity it will literally be chaos. Think of how many peoples jobs rely on technology? Sure it could be done but it would be a nightmare for a while.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"An 'Internet apocalypse' could ride to Earth with the next solar storm, new research warns
By Brandon Specktor 3 days ago

The underwater cables that connect nations could go offline for months, the study warns."

https://www.livescience.com/solar-storm-internet-apocalypse

I guess the main problem for the illuminati is intermet because anti vaccines and anti NWO can communicate information to other people and generate a revolution...

Also, if the illuminati turn on the 5G weapons...
A lot of people will die...
Of course , the illuminati will need to hide this
Information...
It doesn't matter if the solar storm is product of the HAARP (weapon to change clima) or is something natural...the thing is .. are you prepare? There are a lot of books about how to survive an electromagnetic solar storm...here is a simple guide to be prepare..

Imo if its a man made phenomenon which they can control (Eco weapons etc) we can inspect a steady increase in this acivity, but not yet an all-out attempt to implement complete control/depopulate agendas and plans. If the planet just goes waywire from climate change and etc. they still have their own plans in place but for many of that class, it wont matter... they will be back with the masses weather they can deal with it or not.

Imo if its a man made phenomenon which they can control (Eco weapons etc) we can inspect a steady increase in this acivity, but not yet an all-out attempt to implement complete control/depopulate agendas and plans. If the planet just goes waywire from climate change and etc. they still have their own plans in place but for many of that class, it wont matter... they will be back with the masses weather they can deal with it or not.
I agree if would probably be man-made feigning to be a natural disaster. This is yet, another fear-mongering attempt to scare people about something they know they can't control. I found a 2017 article which I think does a better job at describing solar flares and how they impact the earth:

From the article:

"Electrical Disruption
One of the more significant dangers of a solar flare is widespread electrical disruption. When the particles strike the Earth’s magnetosphere, they can produce an electrical charge, one strong enough to reach the surface of the planet. When these charged currents encounter electrical grids, they can cause a number of problems. On March 12, 1989, a particularly strong solar flare struck North America, and overwhelmed the electrical grid of the Canadian province of Quebec. At 2:44 the following morning, a series of cascade failures occurred in the electrical system, resulting in a province-wide blackout that lasted 12 hours."

The History of Solar Flares on Earth

I spoke with my dad regarding the disruption and having relatives residing in Quebec in '89, he confirmed they were without electricity for ½ a day at the most.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The North American system works pretty good at delivering power, not-so-good at the affordability and far less than adequate at doing it an environmentally responsible fashion... with a seat-of-the-pants maintenance effort on the part of Federal funding and mandate. If they dont bother to maintain it, "accidents/disasters" can "occur" pretty easy eh?