Soft Exposure to Aliens - Pentagon Release Video of UFO's.

Tikawanda

Established
This is slightly nuts to see, and no one is taking about it.
I mean, what's there to talk about? UFOs are so 1950s sci-fi, and at least one of those videos that was official released just now was actually leaked years ago.

Personally, I think those 'UFOs' are just missiles.

Tidal

Star
This is slightly nuts to see, and no one is taking about it.

It's just another two-a-penny blurry vid, nothing to write home about because what the world needs is a point-blank vid or pic of a UFO but there ain't any.
What a pity police constable Alan Godfrey never had a dashcam in his patrol car when a UFO landed on the road smack in front of him one night, then he wouldn't have to sketch it on a blackboard..:p

elsbet

Superstar
The video's authenticity doesn't seem to be the topic of the thread, so much as the government's motive, in 'releasing' it to the public.

Soft Exposure to Aliens - Pentagon Release Video of UFO's.

I think the idea has merit-- who knows what the angle will be, once their existence has been disclosed (to us, the plebes). Whatever it is... probably won't have much to do with outer space.

The Zone

Star
A UFO is not necessarily alien. The technology is, but groups have been behind some of them for decades now. So, technically what we are seeing is alien tech but not necessarily a bunch of them flying around.

~JC~

Veteran
Just watched this interesting little montage of news outlets reporting the sightings.

I guess the increase in sightings is old hat to most people and we should just ignore it and watch Netflix :D

Just a (crazy) theory of mine

Just like the film, Pearl Harbor, was released months before 9/11 (the PNAC document demanded another Pearl Harbor), iam thinking we are being set up for a sky show later this year. And that sky show would be a forerunner for another "glorious" one.

Will i believe any of it when it happens? No.
The Architects of Fear

september 23rd is in a lot of stuff, the date in particular. I still think theres a link with the rapture and alien abduction.

Tidal

Star
Incidentally I think I might have have had a close encounter some 20-odd years ago when I was camping alone in a field in England.
I've posted an account in various forums over the years, google "The Spalding Incident" to see if it turns up.. :)

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Incidentally I think I might have have had a close encounter some 20-odd years ago when I was camping alone in a field in England.
I've posted an account and photos in various forums over the years, google "The Spalding Incident" to see if it turns up.. :)
I did.
It didn't. :(

Can you give a link? I would be interested to see.

I saw one once. Just a blob of light moving across the sky, nothing interesting, but I was stunned.

Yes! Soft exposure. For one reason or another.
Saying 'There are things up there and we do not know what they are.' is a message to someone.
Governments and military don't say things like that accidentally.

Tidal

Star
Can you give a link? I would be interested to see.

I can't remember which UFO/Mysteries/Paranormal sites I posted it in but here's a copy.. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SPALDING INCIDENT (Lincolnshire, England, 1998)

This was another lone bicycle-camping trip and I camped for the night just behind that hut on the right in the pic above (this is a more recent google earth pic but nothing has changed over the years) and had slight trouble getting off to sleep, as if there was a sort of 'static' in the air.
Eventually i dropped off and had a 'dream' in which i was out of the tent in the darkness following a brown hooded monk-like figure towards a grove of nearby trees in which there seemed to be some kind of craft, and there the dream ended.
Next morning I woke up back in the tent behind the hut but it seemed as if morning had arrived too quickly, as if time had gone missing.
I also had a large yellowish bruise on my shin, it wasn't the least bit painful to the touch and i had no idea how i'd got it, maybe it was caused by something drilling a hole in my shinbone to extract marrow for DNA analysis, or maybe it was an antiseptic stain applied to deaden the area during the operation.
I broke camp and got on with the trip with no ill effects and the bruise faded over the next week or two.
The incident didn't leave me traumatised or stressed in any way, and I've had no 'flashbacks' or whatever, I'm kool..:)
This is the grove of trees that contained the 'craft' in my 'dream'-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves.."- The Tempest

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Thank you! Very interesting story.

The grove of trees looks interesting...
Like a circle.

Tidal

Star
And in case any fearless UFO hunters surf into this thread I may as well add the following information-

Blue dots mark the site of the Spalding Incident on both maps-

General view below shows my campsite (yellow dot) just behind the hut, and the grove (circled) to which i followed a brown hooded monk towards a craft in the trees in my 'dream'-

Cintra

Star
Yay! I wanted to ask, but I didn't know if it would seem stalkerish.

I will have a dig around the old maps section of the internet, see if there is any known history.

Your story made me think of druids and their sacred groves.
Sleeping on the ground under the stars is such a nice experience sometimes.
But not if it rains!